Please register with your character's first and last name in all uppercase.
You can also click for the links to our member c-box & in-character c-box.

Our news section is located here; you can find lengthier news updates there while the news updates below are the bare necessities!

You can find the most recent activity check here; activity checks are month-long. You must have at least one post per character submitted before the first of the next month!

You can find the current OTM (of the month) awards here! Be sure to congratulate the members and the admin members of the characters and titles that have been won this month!

Give a warm welcome to both Bri and Pat who have been brought onto Bittersweet Forever's administration team as active website moderators!

All admin members have their own tasks; be sure to check their signatures for information on what their specific tasks are, otherwise you might be redirected.

Add Reply
New Poll

» shantel - website founder & owner
SHANTEL [QUEEN]
 Posted: Jan 14 2013, 11:39 PM
♔ QUEEN BEE
TWENTY-EIGHT
SITE OWNER

→ i'm shantel!
website owner from canada
My name is Shantel and I am the founder and owner of Bittersweet Forever, a multi-fandom role-play that I started back in 2008 from my hometown New Glasgow which is situated on the Canadian Atlantic coast! Needless to say, winters are pretty chilly here and summers can be just as beautiful as California summers; I grew up in the country but I've also lived in the city of Halifax when taking Medical and Dental Terminology & Practices in college.

I like to think of myself as outgoing and understanding, but I know I have my moments of shyness and frustration. I'm 100% for equality; I support basic human rights, women's rights, LGBT rights... I don't condone or participate in bullying (be it cyber bullying or otherwise) and I do not support cliques on-site or off-site. I try to be as inclusive as humanly possible, rather than exclusive, so don't be afraid to start a convo with me!

I have plenty of characters on-site - about ten years worth, almost! - so I'm always open to plot with anyone who asks! I prefer my plots to be a bit more on the dramatic side and to have a lot to them (I'm not big on the 'lets have our characters randomly meet at the park and be BFF's for life!' plots; they get a little draining after a while). So if you ever have an epic plot idea, I'm the gal you wanna hit up because I'll jump all over that!

I cherish all of the types of love I have stumbled across, be it though my characters or my friendships on-site. The chaotic, tumultuous types of love that both drives me insane and grounds me in the best ways. I love that we've become a family here and that I've successfully been able to maintain an online community for nearly a decade; if you're reading this and we don't know each other well, don't be afraid of me just because I created the website! I'm just like you at the end of the day: someone looking to make some connections and have some fun!

--------------------

bittersweet forever - site owner
PMWebsite
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll