BITTERSWEET FOREVER
DISCORD
IC CHAT
MEMBERS
HELLO THERE, LOVELY! WELCOME TO BITTERSWEET FOREVER
please register your first account as your alias in caps. this account will be the account you link your character(s) to; characters must be registered as first and last names in caps, please.
SEATTLE, WA
SET IN: JUNE, 2018
06/14/18 We are still chipping away at this re-vamp, but we've uploaded a fun new skin this June for spring! Remember that in Seattle, springs are especially rainy, so expect all kinds of rain, thunder and lightening storms for the rest of the month of June!

04/21/18 We are currently in the middle of a website-wide revamp, so please be patient with incomplete content! Our website will remain open to new members during this time. If you have any questions, feel free to ask a member in our c-box, or an admin member via PM!
OH, YOUR TOUCH, SO BITTERSWEET

Add Reply
New Poll

original canon | 21 | zac efron, potential future romance | flirt
shantel ast she/her twenty-eight Offline dramatic 10 years
305 POINTS EARNED
61 POSTS MADE
aylee
fifteen
she/her
student
heterosexual
single and uninterested
cancer
PLOT WITH aylee

human | zac efron
Matt Brody (who prefers to go by Brody) is a former Olympic gold medal swimmer who fell from grace when he vomited during a swim relay race after a crazy night out the night before. This event was aired, as it was during the 2016 summer Olympics.

Ideally, I would like for him to be from an area that might be in excess of cocky, somewhat arrogant people (think New York stereotype, perhaps?) but I'll leave choosing the area that he's from to whomever decides to adopt him. His history would be completely up to the player, though this character is loosely based on the character from the Baywatch film (as his PB and Aylee's PB starred in it) so family-wise, I'd prefer it if he was alienated from his family long-term, perhaps after what happened in 2016? It would just make more sense as to why he's trying to set up a life in a new city.

Aylee will eventually gravitate towards wanting to take part in the lifeguard initiative in Seattle; I would like for her to be established there before Brody decides to try and earn his way onto the team. Given his Olympic status and his glowing recommendation letter, Brody will feel entitled to a position on the team without having to try out and prove his worth and his value through the standard qualification challenge. He will inevitably have to take part in the standard qualification if he is truly serious about becoming a lifeguard and part of something a touch bigger than he thought it would be.

Marlee Dawson — another character on-site — is the team's supervisor (second in charge) whereas Aylee will be a new recruit. As of now, there are no other members of the lifeguard team, though wanted-ads might be placed up for additional members later on!

I would love for Aylee and Brody to be extremely good friends, though for their friendship to start with his very blunt, very brash attraction towards Aylee. Think her constantly having to dodge "celebration kisses" and him having a complete lack of personal boundaries as far as personal space is concerned. As of right now, Aylee will have no intention of embarking on a romantic relationship (as she has little interest in romantic companionship), but she does still desire intimacy. Hand-holding, talking, cuddling, etc... so those aren't necessarily off the table the longer that the two know each other, and if her views towards monogamy and commitment shift, he'd be the ideal candidate for a companion, though this would be an extremely, extremely slow build.

Brody would be a great second character for someone. I say this, because he shouldn't be the first character someone adopts, as his plot won't be ready until Aylee, who is a werewolf, is grown. As it stands, she's still too young to hold a job, though werewolves (and other supernatural species) age much quicker than humans, so it's just a waiting game at this point! Still, feel free to reserve this character for that point in time, or you can adopt him and have him relocating to Seattle and working small jobs until this plot is ready to go!

Please reply below using code!
shantel ast she/her twenty-eight Offline dramatic 10 years
305 POINTS EARNED
61 POSTS MADE
aylee
fifteen
she/her
student
heterosexual
single and uninterested
cancer
PLOT WITH aylee

BUMPING MY WANTED AD! This wanted ad is still active and is still very much in need of a member (or multiple members) to assist in completing it; if you are interested, don't hesitate to reply to this thread!

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

NO SPAM NO ADS NO DRAMA