BITTERSWEET FOREVER
DISCORD
IC CHAT
MEMBERS
HELLO THERE, LOVELY! WELCOME TO BITTERSWEET FOREVER
please register your first account as your alias in caps. this account will be the account you link your character(s) to; characters must be registered as first and last names in caps, please.
SEATTLE, WA
SET IN: JULY, 2018
07/01/18 Happy Canada day and Happy Independence Day to all of our Canadian and American members! Enjoy a new layout for July!

06/14/18 We are still chipping away at this re-vamp, but we've uploaded a fun new skin this June for spring! Remember that in Seattle, springs are especially rainy, so expect all kinds of rain, thunder and lightening storms for the rest of the month of June!

04/21/18 We are currently in the middle of a website-wide revamp, so please be patient with incomplete content! Our website will remain open to new members during this time. If you have any questions, feel free to ask a member in our c-box, or an admin member via PM!
OH, YOUR TOUCH, SO BITTERSWEET

Add Reply
New Poll

active thread master list
shantel ast she/her 28 Offline owner 10 years
8925 POINTS EARNED
11535 POSTS MADE
shantel - owner
she/her
queen bee
heterosexual
perma-single
libra
PLOT WITH shantel - owner
active threads
As our rules state, a thread started on-site must be completed. We do not abandon or "forget about" threads. "Closing" a thread means that the thread's purpose has been played out and the end of that particular plot has come to a close.

When starting a thread, add your thread using the code below, and an admin member will add your thread to this list. This will help us when we do the monthly thread checks to ensure threads are being replied to and aren't being "forgotten".

if a thread is mature (depicting drug use or violence), we ask that you tag it as [TW] for 'trigger warning' at the beginning of your thread title. if a thread is sexual in nature, we ask that you tag it as [M] for 'mature'.

The title of your thread can be whatever you'd like it to be; most of the members here tend to use lyrics.

The description should be the character(s) involved, tagged as @[CHARACTER NAME]. We ask that only a maximum of two characters are tagged; if more than two other characters are in your thread, we ask that you use @[GROUP THREAD].

Should you be posting an open thread, the thread description should be left blank; when someone joins your open thread, please edit the thread description to @[CHARACTER NAME].

feel free to join any open thread without permission, that's what they're there for!

if a thread is under 'invite or ask', don't be afraid to ask a member if you can join!

When your thread is completed, use the second code as a reply. An admin member will then move your thread to the 'expired threads' board on our website and tag it as [C] for "complete".

Remove the asterisks (*) from [*CODE] [*/CODE] in your post prior to replying so it posts as code.

POST TYPE - Open, mature, etc...

OPEN THREAD HEX - #B8123C
INVITE / ASK HEX - #26718A
MATURE (SEXUAL) HEX - #A91513
MATURE (TW) HEX - #660C0C
OUT OF TOWN HEX - #FF6952
PAST THREAD HEX - #F18828
DREAM THREAD HEX - #FDD787
AU THREAD HEX - #C4B845
PLOT THREAD HEX - #5F9999
CHALLENGE HEX - #55455C
DARE THREAD HEX - #B9656D

CODE
[dohtml]<div class="clsh-bg"><div class="clsh-bg2"><div class="clsh-bg3"><span class="clsh-br"> please add my thread! </span></div><div class="CLMC-Bar10"><div class="CLMC-Bar9"></div></div><div class="clsh-bg4" style="background: #ececec; border-bottom: 1px solid #ccc;"> [center]To the [color=CODE INCLUDING # HERE]<B>POST TYPE</B>[/color] section![/center]<br><br> [*CODE]<a href="link to thread"><div class="likewoah">[color=#ccc]— [/color] thread name in lowercase — <b> started by in lowercase</b> on  [color=#POST TYPE COLOUR][b]mm/dd/yyyy[/b][/color]</div></a><br>[*/CODE] </div></div></div>[/dohtml]

CODE
[dohtml]<div class="clsh-bg"><div class="clsh-bg2"><div class="clsh-bg3"><span class="clsh-br"> closing a thread! </span></div><div class="CLMC-Bar10"><div class="CLMC-Bar9"></div></div><div class="clsh-bg4" style="background: #ececec; border-bottom: 1px solid #ccc;"> [center]In the [color=CODE INCLUDING # HERE]<B>POST TYPE</B>[/color] section![/center]<br><br> <center>thread name in lowercase — <b> started by in lowercase</b> </center> </div></div></div>[/dohtml]

--------------------

bittersweet forever - site owner
8925 POINTS EARNED
11535 POSTS MADE
shantel - owner
she/her
queen bee
heterosexual
perma-single
libra

invites or ask
a nighttime shudder and a lion within — adelaide vivas on 08/24/2016

a textbook self-destructive spiral — phineas bennett on 01/21/2017

all at once, you are the one — draco malfoy on 01/19/2018

cause i can't breathe — adelaide vivas on 03/12/2017

coming out of my cage — ashley winters on 11/24/2017

drugs and candy — marissa cooper on 07/09/2017

each time the feeling fades— started by tyson tango on 1/11/2018

get the fuck off me, i'm anxious — ahnnalee miller on 08/27/2016

get the fuck off me, i'm anxious — caroline forbes on 10/18/2016

he's got me down on both knees — camille o'connell on 10/04/2016

high above the smokestacks — alexandra udinov on 08/29/2016

i can show you incredible things — aylee dunn on 09/24/2016

i don't wanna wake it up, the devil in me — malia hale on 10/26/2017

i feel like a king under your control — armand beauchêne on 12/22/2017

if you need someone — bradley albright on 11/07/2017

i got that fire in my soul — avelina mikaelson on 09/16/2016

i never trust a narcissist — peggy carter on 02/13/2017

in your hands, a touch that heals — steve rogers on 12/10/2017

i see my reflection, dazed and complacent — ayla dunn on 02/08/2017

i take it back, look where we're at — cassie blake on 10/15/2016

i was doing just fine before i met you — aria dunn on 09-07-2016

maybe i'm a lost cause — alyson dupont on 04/16/2017

seven nation army couldn't hold me — cassie blake on 10/23/2017

there's a calm before the storm — dean winchester on 10/18/2015

the best of times, the worst of crimes— karsten roth on 1/11/2018

the things you said, i'm rehearsing them — anna-lynne albright on 09/03/2016

the tragedy of it all is that your heart is like glass — steve rogers on 01/03/2018

when i hit the ground, you're all i need — sophia ulisse on 03/14/2017

you learn as you go — virginia blanchard on 01/18/2018

you're a back street driver on the side of the road— started by dottie underwood on 02/11/18

--------------------

8925 POINTS EARNED
11535 POSTS MADE
shantel - owner
she/her
queen bee
heterosexual
perma-single
libra

--------------------

8925 POINTS EARNED
11535 POSTS MADE
shantel - owner
she/her
queen bee
heterosexual
perma-single
libra

--------------------

8925 POINTS EARNED
11535 POSTS MADE
shantel - owner
she/her
queen bee
heterosexual
perma-single
libra

--------------------

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

NO SPAM NO ADS NO DRAMA