BITTERSWEET FOREVER
DISCORD
IC CHAT
MEMBERS
HELLO THERE, LOVELY! WELCOME TO BITTERSWEET FOREVER
please register your first account as your alias in caps. this account will be the account you link your character(s) to; characters must be registered as first and last names in caps, please.
SEATTLE, WA
SET IN: JULY, 2018
07/01/18 Happy Canada day and Happy Independence Day to all of our Canadian and American members! Enjoy a new layout for July!

06/14/18 We are still chipping away at this re-vamp, but we've uploaded a fun new skin this June for spring! Remember that in Seattle, springs are especially rainy, so expect all kinds of rain, thunder and lightening storms for the rest of the month of June!

04/21/18 We are currently in the middle of a website-wide revamp, so please be patient with incomplete content! Our website will remain open to new members during this time. If you have any questions, feel free to ask a member in our c-box, or an admin member via PM!
OH, YOUR TOUCH, SO BITTERSWEET

Add Reply
New Poll

Pepper Stark's Facebook account
415 POINTS EARNED
95 POSTS MADE
Pepper Stark
Timeline
Photos 408
Friends 12.4m
About
Studied at University of Oregon
Lives in New Orleans, LA
From Ashton, OR
Married to Tony Stark
Friends
Photos
Pepper Stark
August 6th
While watching my husband sleep:

ME: "I just love him so much, he's my everyth-"
HIM: *Snores*
ME: "I can't live like this."
Like · Comment · Share
Pepper Stark
June 14th
This is what happens when Tony decides we might move again. My home office becomes the gateway to actual hell as I try to pre-pack what I'm not using (just in case), all while everything I am using slowly closes in on me, begging for my soul... I don't even know what's what anymore.
Like · Comment · Share
Pepper Stark
December 11th
What's marriage? Marriage is having your husband tapping your shoulder to wake you in the middle of the night and saying, "So, it was "An American Tail" and not 'Tale' because Fievel was a mouse, right?"
Like · Comment · Share

--------------------
you'd be good to me, i'd be so good to you
pmapplicationshiptrackcellinstafbsnaptweete-mail
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

NO SPAM NO ADS NO DRAMA