Please register with your character's first and last name in all uppercase.
You can also click for the links to our member c-box & in-character c-box.

We currently have two holiday plots happening! The S.S.R.'s new year's eve party and the satanic bonfire. Members are able to join both or either plot!

Given we are currently undergoing a massive website revamp, we ask that you keep tabs on things that are being updated or changed. You can assess an updated thread of the revamp's progress by clicking here.

Happy holidays and a marvellous new year to all!
Add Reply
New Poll

» Thea Queen's shipper page
 Posted: Mar 16 2017, 01:05 AM

basic info Thea Dearden Queen January 21, 2002 Sixteen years old Female (She/Her) Human Business owner New Orleans, LA Bi-curious Dating Ash Linvingston Extremely lost Extremely reckless
recent video play_circle_outline
recent status Don't remember last night; the fact that I need sunglasses to open the refrigerator this morning tells me it was awesome. WEDNESDAY, 5:38PM
photo gallery
basic information
chosen name: Thea
nickname: Speedy
meaning: "Goddess"
claimed age: Sixteen
pronouns: She/Her
ethnicity: Caucasian
nationality: American
orientation: Bi-curious
marital status: Dating
current partner (s): Ash Livingston
abilities (s): N/A
fc: willa holland
hair color: brown
hair length: medium
eye color: green
height: 5'7"
weight: 106 lbs

physical ailments: N/A
neurological ailments: N/A
addictions: Drugs and alcohol
drugs? Frequently
alcohol? Frequently
smokes? Frequently

father: Robert Queen
mother: Moira Queen

siblings: Oliver Queen
children: N/A
pets: N/A
mentionables: N/A
history & shipper rules
To many, Thea Queen is a spoiled, greedy, rich teenager that had everything handed to her by mommy and daddy. While that is true on some level, Thea is also one of the most complex people in New Orleans; on the outside she might appear as though she's as icy as her blue eyes are, but few know what's going on inside.

Having lost her father in an accident that is still under investigation and having had her brother stranded on a deserted island for five years as a result of that very boating accident, Thea has had to deal with a mother that chose to close herself off in her bedroom for five years and a step-father she never asked for. She has experienced more loss than most people ever do in their lifetime and because of that, tends to try and numb that feeling with whatever drug she can get her underage hands on.

Neglect and abandonment have definitely scarred her permanent, as have all the men that have waltzed in and out of her life. A great many of them being previous friends of her deceased father that longed to appreciate her body as Thea started growing into her looks with promises of cars, jewellery, money, success... The shine on each of those promises had only lasted so long before Thea found herself needing something more.

With Oliver back in the picture, Thea still struggles with drugs and alcohol, but has been gifted with a small business of her own - a nightclub called Verdant - which is both a distraction from her bad habits and enabling. Still Oliver controls Thea's inheritance while he steps up as the CEO of Queen Consolidated, ensuring she is able to live her life as a normal teenager without the burdens of their family business that he grew up shouldering.

You can view some of my plotting ideas on the next tab, but please read my shipper's rules before replying to any of my wanted ads or plotting ideas:

If you have any plot ideas, please respond to my shipper page with the code located in the post below this one. I will reply to it via PM (as I don't like plotting directly in my shipper thread; it takes up too many posts and too much space). From there, we can decide to plot via PM, in the out-of-character c-box or somewhere off-site like Viber in real-time, if need be.

Please tag (in the tag-box) any post in my shipper page; please do not hound me to reply. I will strive to reply to any/all requests within 24 hours! Thanks so much in advance!
She is currently open for plots involving: one night stands, friends with benefits, open romantic relationships, exclusive romantic relationships, crushes, affairs (all), stalkers, attackers (all), drugs, alcohol, addictions, comfort/support, drama, horror, immediate family members, distant family members, friends (male), family friends, pack/coven mates, bad influences, rivalry, enemies, co-workers, employees and business partners.

already adopted
Below is the list of characters that have already been adopted and are active on-site that interact with Thea. They have been adopted through wanted ads and canon lists, so thank you to everyone who has adopted a character to assist in Thea's plots on-site! Plots can involve these characters, too:

Barry Allen, Caitlin Snow, Cisco Ramon, Felicity Smoak, Iris West, Malcolm Merlyn, Oliver Queen, Roy Harper, Sara Lance, Tommy Merlyn, Quentin Lance.

platonic wants
JOHN DIGGLE - Given Oliver's status as the Green Arrow (an alias not many know about), John will be helping out a lot with Oliver's cause to right the city from all the wrong that had been forced onto it. Oliver has never wanted a bodyguard and with his mother in prison (who originally hired John Diggle), I can very easily see Oliver "assigning" Diggle to be Thea's bodyguard while also working in secret with the Arrow-crew.

romantic wants
Currently none.

familial wants
MOIRA QUEEN - When Moira is adopted, I would very much like for her trial to encourage Thea (with Oliver's insisting) to visit her in prison for the first time since she was arrested a year and a half ago. There is a lot of tension (and hatred, on Thea's part) between the two that I would like to see resolved; it'll definitely take a lot of emotional threads, but Thea definitely needs a parent in her life.

other plot ideas
i. Thea is one of the only people that doesn't know of Malcolm Merlyn's affair with her mother, Moira many years ago. It was always suspected (but not proven) that Thea was actually Malcolm's daughter, not Robert's, but Robert chose to raise her as his own. With Malcolm on the run from authorities for a year and a half after his role in the Undertaking, he will be using Thea as leverage, turning her against Oliver and her family by outing the affair, his potential biological link to her and Oliver's alias as the Green Arrow. He will train her to be as lethal assassin as he is in hopes of bonding with the girl he believes to be his daughter, effectively alienating her from Oliver and Moira until Oliver tracks her down.

ii. Canonically, Thea has quite a few problems with self-control. She was caught shoplifting on the television series (Arrow) and I'd very much like for that to happen on-site at some point to show just how far she's slipping. Her family would pay the store owner's off (and I'd like for this to take place prior to the Malcolm plot above) so players with characters that have businesses would definitely be needed!

player information
about me:
name/alias: Shantel
pronouns: She/Her
timezone: Atlantic
trigger warnings: None.
mature threading: Yup <3

looking for: The more drama, the better!

about me: My name is Shantel and I am the founder and owner of Bittersweet Forever, a multi-fandom role-play that I started back in 2008 from my hometown New Glasgow which is situated on the Canadian Atlantic coast! Needless to say, winters are pretty chilly here and summers can be just as beautiful as California summers; I grew up in the country and relocated to Halifax - the biggest city in my province - for University before moving back to the country!

I like to think of myself as outgoing and understanding, but I know I have my moments of shyness and frustration. I'm 100% for equality; I support basic human rights, women's rights, LGBT rights... I don't condone or participate in bullying (be it cyber bullying or otherwise) and I do not support cliques on-site or off-site. I try to be as inclusive as humanly possible, rather than exclusive, so don't be afraid to start a convo with me!

I have plenty of characters on-site - about ten years worth, almost! - so I'm always open to plot with anyone who asks! I prefer my plots to be a bit more on the dramatic side and to have a lot to them (I'm not big on the 'lets have our characters randomly meet at the park and be BFF's for life!' plots; they get a little draining after a while). So if you ever have an epic plot idea, I'm the gal you wanna hit up because I'll jump all over that!

other characters: Adelaide Vivas
Ahnnalee Miller
Alexandra Udinov
Anastasia Steele
Anna-Lynne Albright
Aria Dunn
Ariadne Winters
Avelina Mikaelson
Aylee Dunn
Caitlin Snow
Camille O'Connell
Carrie Cutter
Cassie Blake
Claire-Julia Dunn
Cora Hale
Davina Claire
Delilah Barton
Eireahann Hadley
Eleanor Henstridge
Eliza Winchester
Emiliana Cavanaugh
Faye Chamberlain
Felicity Smoak
Gabriella Vesta
Harlyn Winchester
Hermione Granger
Kamila Maximoff
Kennedy Argent
Laila Dunn
Liana Reilly
Lucy Harrington
Lydia Martin
Mackenzie Albright
Malia Hale
Marlee Dawson
McKinleigh York
Melissa Bertinelli
Natasha Romanoff
Ophelia Pryce
Peggy Carter
Pepper Potts
Robert Dunn
Rose Bradley
Roslyn Hale
Scarlett Jensen
Sophia Ulisse
Stella Maxwell
Thea Queen
Trinity Olson
Vee Huntington
sixteen business owner human

and teardrops, they fall down like rain
 Posted: Aug 8 2017, 06:58 PM

[align=center] [dohtml] <style type="text/css"> </style> <table> <tr> <td> <div style="width: 400px; background-color: #fff; padding: 30px;"> <center><div style="font-family: courier; font-size: 15px; letter-spacing: 2px; color: #D4BEBA;line-height: 120%;">[b]THEA[/b] [color=Black]&[/color] [b][color=#CCCCCC]YOURCHARACTER[/color][/b]</div></center> <div style="padding: 10px; font-family: lucinda sans, calibri, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #191919; line-height: 120%;text-align: justify;">

Enter what you'd like to plot here! You can find some plot ideas for this character under the fourth tab, and the guidelines for replying to my shipper under the third tab!

</div> </div> </td> </tr> </table> <div style="font-family:courier;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#0f0f0f;">made by <a href="">ramya</a></div> [/dohtml] [/align]

and teardrops, they fall down like rain
 Posted: Jan 21 2018, 06:57 PM

Just the thought of Thea potentially corrupting Grace or Grace being with Thea when she does something wrong (the theft mentioned in her shipper comes to mind) and Dannos reaction to this cracks me up. Grace is only a year younger than Thea and is definitely more naive, it could be a good balance. Maybe Grace could be a voice of reason eventually for Thea and someone disconnected from her world that she could depend on or vent to that is completely unbiased. People know Thea for her name and money but Grace doesn't care about all that stuff, she's just a genuinely kind person so it would definitely be something different.
made by ramya
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll