BITTERSWEET FOREVER
DISCORD
IC CHAT
MEMBERS
HELLO THERE, LOVELY! WELCOME TO BITTERSWEET FOREVER
please register your first account as your alias in caps. this account will be the account you link your character(s) to; characters must be registered as first and last names in caps, please.
SEATTLE, WA
SET IN: JULY, 2018
07/01/18 Happy Canada day and Happy Independence Day to all of our Canadian and American members! Enjoy a new layout for July!

06/14/18 We are still chipping away at this re-vamp, but we've uploaded a fun new skin this June for spring! Remember that in Seattle, springs are especially rainy, so expect all kinds of rain, thunder and lightening storms for the rest of the month of June!

04/21/18 We are currently in the middle of a website-wide revamp, so please be patient with incomplete content! Our website will remain open to new members during this time. If you have any questions, feel free to ask a member in our c-box, or an admin member via PM!
OH, YOUR TOUCH, SO BITTERSWEET

Add Reply
New Poll

My thoughts will echo your name, Thomas Dekker | 22 | SWC Board Member
ADAM PST HE/HIM 22 Offline DRAMA 5 YEARS
1295 POINTS EARNED
255 POSTS MADE
ADAM
HE/HIM
BOARD MEMBER
MALE
MARRIED
AQUARIUS
PLOT WITH ADAM
adam conant
PERSONAL
full name: adam daniel conant
nickname: n/a
faceclaim: thomas dekker
date of birth: january 28
hometown: chance harbour, WA
religion: wiccan
ethnicity: caucasion
member group: witch
RELATIONSHIPS
parents:
mother, catherine conant †
father, ethan conant

siblings:

n/a

children:

davina claire, 16

other family: n/a
pets: n/a

sexual orientation: heterosexual
relationship status: married
current partner: cassie blake
past partners:

diana meade
faye chamberlain

PERSONALITY
positive traits:
+ patient
+ loyal
+ charming
+ mature
+ protective

negative traits:

+ savior complex
+ reacts quickly
+ hotheaded
+ stubborn
+ hypocritical

abilities:

+ draining
+ light magic
+ dark magic

weaknesses:

+ addiction
+ herbs
+ knots

addictions:

+ smoking
+ drinking
+ occasional drug use
+ dark magic

+ magic, both light & dark
+ his family
+ his friends
+ protecting others
+ learning new things

dislikes:

+ threats
+ tequila
+ John Blackwell
+ Klaus Mikaelson
+ waste of talent
Adam Conant is a witch, talented in both light and dark magic. What he will use in any given situation depends on who he's with. Most of his Circle frowns upon his talents of dark magic, and the only one he's truly comfortable using it around is Faye, his daughters' mother. His fiance, Cassie, disapproves of the majority of Adam's reckless behavior but that doesn't hinder Adam's hero complex, and he is constantly making bad decisions (always with good intentions, of course!) This opens Adam up to a ton of awesome plotting because he will do whatever it takes to help someone he cares about, and he's involved with quite a few groups on site.

As Davina Claires' father, he is easily linked to The Original & The Vampire Diaries canons as well as anyone else close with Davina. As a witch, he is linked of course to the Secret Circle canons but there is also an opportunity with any other witches in town since he's working with his Circle and Davina to control the magic in New Orleans. He also has worked briefly with the Winchesters and Crowley during his plot to kill Abaddon, a demon that was responsible for his best friends (Nick) death. Adam is still under the impression that he killed Abaddon when in reality he killed some random demon and Abaddon had been killed long before.

Arguably, Adam's biggest fault (besides impregnating his circle member, best friend, and fiance's #1 enemy for a significant period of time), would be taking the crystal skull that holds an unreasonable amount of dark magic, and leaving Washing State without a trace. He moved to Italy, where he became more familiar with the dark magic and grew fond of it. That was when he met back up with Faye Chamberlain and they had a drunken one-night stand that resulted in Davina.

Skip ahead past the drama that was Davinas birth/kidnapping/aging 16 years, and more than a few insane murderous characters inserting themselves into their lives, and Adam turned the skull over to Davina, who is, by the way, the most powerful witch ever known to exist. She then turned the skull over to a psychotic doctor and they haven't seen it since. This has been weighing on the back of Adam's mind ever since, as it is the only weapon they could possibly use against John Blackwell, Cassie & Diana's father.

John has fallen off the radar, presumably dead, but not without the looming possibility that he had something planned for him. He'll be back, and they have no idea how or when. All they know is it will be bad.

Currently, Adam is settling down, not getting into too much trouble. He's trying to figure out how to raise a new daughter that's already 16, and trying to be a good husband that doesn't screw up quite as much as he used to. Because of his relationship status with Cassie, there will be no opportunity for romantic interests.
available plots
Adam is currently open for plots involving: one night stands, friends with benefits, open romantic relationships, exclusive romantic relationships, crushes, affairs (all), stalkers, attackers (all), drugs, alcohol, addictions, comfort/support, drama, horror, immediate family members, distant family members, friends (male and female), family friends, coven mates, bad influences, rivalry, enemies, co-workers, employees and business partners.
platonic
Currently none.
antagonistic
KEVIN BLACKWELL - Kevin is a truly evil witch with no option for a redemption plot. He was raised directly under John Blackwell and groomed as the leader of the group, much like Adam's position. Kevin will stop at nothing, even the expense of his siblings, to get the job done.

PARKER MELTON - Parker is a creation of her environment. Being raised by her mother who had an affinity for dark magic and the occasional visit from John, it's all she's ever known. Other than Kevin, she's probably the strongest magically. She has never experienced light magic, so there's no telling how witches with pure intentions would affect Parker.

RONAN DEHAVEN - Ronan in a damaged rage-fueled kid with no option for a redemption plot. He's a very privileged kid that lost everything he had ever known in a matter of minutes. In just a few sentences from John Blackwell, he learns that his parents are not his birth parents and they're dead. His personality is complete anger and darkness. He enjoys manipulation and just watching the world burn.

SETH MORELLO - Seth is a kind kid in a cruel world. It's changed him, but there is hope for more with this character. Seth grew up in the foster system and as a spark of magic showed itself, he used it to survive on the streets of Seattle. He's willing to let John play house, but doesn't really believe in the plan the way his two brothers do.

romantic
Adam is currently married to Cassie, leaving no room for any other romantic plots.
the player
alias: kimmi.
pronouns: she/her.
timezone: pacific.
mature content: no.
triggers:
self-harm, sexual assault (just give me a heads up & I'll be fine!)
profile:
Hello, there! Thanks for checking out one of my shipper pages. I'm originally from Arkansas but I'm currently living in San Diego with my husband (Ethan) & dog (Stella Rae). I have a ton of stuff on my plate at all times and when that gets full, I just get another plate. It's kind of a problem, but I'm happy. I'm a fiend advocate & board member for the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, so I spend a lot of my time on projects for them and I also work at a before/after school program with a ton of tiny humans!

I'm talkative, enthusiastic, and have zero volume control. I love to be creative and share my stories with others. I have the eating habits of an unattended 4-year-old at a birthday party and a fashion sense & life goals I cannot afford. I love Taylor Swift & All Time Low. Typing up anything takes a while if I'm home because my pup likes to sleep on my laptop and me typing is not a deterrent.

I've been on site for 4 years and have about 30 different characters. There's someone for any occasion! I love any kind of drama for my characters and really enjoy working with all types. I do have one real rule when it comes to plotting. I am up for anything within reason as long as a) it fits with my characters personality & history and b) we mesh well in threads together.

THANKS
ADAM PST HE/HIM 22 Offline DRAMA 5 YEARS
1295 POINTS EARNED
255 POSTS MADE
ADAM
HE/HIM
BOARD MEMBER
MALE
MARRIED
AQUARIUS
PLOT WITH ADAM
ship our characters!
CODE
[dohtml] <div class='ms-reply'> <div class='ms-replybox'> <h1>name<i> & </i> adam</h1> <h2><span>shipping!</span></h2>  <p> Please post your ideas for our characters here! </p> </div> </div> <head> <link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Roboto' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'> </head> <style>.ms-reply {  margin:0 auto; width:390px; border:10px solid #fff; box-shadow: 2px 2px 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.25); } .ms-replybox { width:360px; display:block; padding:15px; text-align:center; background-color:#efefef; position:relative; color:#444 } .ms-replybox h1 { font-weight:400; font-family:georgia; font-size:22px; margin:10px 0 0; line-height:30px; letter-spacing:.08em; text-shadow:1px 1px #fff} .ms-replybox h2 { border-bottom:1px solid #444; font-weight:400; margin-bottom:25px; margin-top:-16px; } .ms-replybox h2 span { background-color:#efefef; padding:0 10px 0 15px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4em; position:relative; top:10px } .ms-replybox p { font-size:12px; font-family:roboto; line-height:1.45em; text-align:justify; padding:0 10px; color:#666 } .ms-replybox i { color:#cccccc !important } .ms-replybox b { font-weight:400; text-transform:uppercase; color:#cccccc; font-size:10.5px }.ms-replybox p::-webkit-scrollbar-track { background:#F7F7F7 } .ms-replybox p::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#DADADA }</style>[/dohtml]
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

NO SPAM NO ADS NO DRAMA