Please register with your character's first and last name in all uppercase.
You can also click for the links to our member c-box & in-character c-box.

We currently have two holiday plots happening! The S.S.R.'s new year's eve party and the satanic bonfire. Members are able to join both or either plot!

Given we are currently undergoing a massive website revamp, we ask that you keep tabs on things that are being updated or changed. You can assess an updated thread of the revamp's progress by clicking here.

Happy holidays and a marvellous new year to all!

Add Reply
New Poll

» Character adoption [CLOSE FEMALE FRIEND]
ROSE BRADLEY
 Posted: Sep 17 2017, 05:14 PM
ELEMENTAL
TWENTY-ONE
RECEPTIONIST

Sia Sullivan

"Tomorrow doesn't exist"

TWENTY-TWO+ NAYA RIVERA+ HUMAN

I'm looking for someone to adopt (and create, really) Sia Sullivan, who will be Rose's closest friend. Whoever decides to adopt her will have all the creative rights to decide who she will be and what kind of personality this character will have. All I have to offer are a few guidelines for the character which I'll list below:

• Must be kindhearted
• Must not have addictions
• Must be understanding
• Must be open-minded
• Must start out as a human
• Will work at the police station
• Position will be a receptionist
• Will bond / be close with Rose

Anything else is up to the adopter of this character to create (such as a backstory, secrets, family, friends, lovers, etc...). We can start from scratch (in having them meet) or start out as if they already know each other from work; I'll leave that, too, up to whoever adopts her!

As for plots, I'll have plenty of ideas once she's adopted that we can discuss in private!

--------------------
will we ever learn; we've been here before
pmapplicationshiptrackcellinstafbsnaptweete-mail
PMEmailWebsite
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll