BITTERSWEET FOREVER
DISCORD
IC CHAT
MEMBERS
HELLO THERE, LOVELY! WELCOME TO BITTERSWEET FOREVER
please register your first account as your alias in caps. this account will be the account you link your character(s) to; characters must be registered as first and last names in caps, please.
SEATTLE, WA
SET IN: APRIL, 2018
04/21/18 We are currently in the middle of a website-wide revamp, so please be patient with incomplete content! Our website will remain open to new members during this time. If you have any questions, feel free to ask a member in our c-box, or an admin member via PM!

OH, YOUR TOUCH, SO BITTERSWEET

Closed
New Poll

[c] nikita | 48 | melinda clarke, amanda collins | division director
shantel ast she/her twenty-eight Offline action 10 years
705 POINTS EARNED
141 POSTS MADE
alexandra
twenty-one
she/her
division agent
heterosexual
happily married
sagittarius
PLOT WITH alexandra

human | melinda clarke
Amanda Collins (born Helen Collins) is the Division's resident psychologist and master manipulator, in charge of preparing recruits and agents by teaching them their tasks and their new disguises. Amanda is one of the six co-founders of the Division who will much later in the plot-line become the director of the Division.

As of yet, no one knows that Amanda is not, in fact, Amanda, but rather Amanda's twin sister, Helen. She underwent horrific psychological trauma at the brutal hands of her father, who was searching for a way to work around post traumatic stress disorder. The 'real' Amanda attempted to help her twin sister Helen escape their father but in the end they were caught. Helen was sent away but returned to slit her father's throat and stab her sister before burning their house down. She stole her now-dead sister Amanda's identity; this worked out perfectly due to the fact that there were no records of Helen's existence along with the fact that she and Amanda are identical twins.

Currently, Amanda continues to work with the Division as their on-site psychologist. Part of her prepping the new recruits is to attempt to garner information that may have been previously withheld from a recruit's life before they were chosen to join the Division. This is needed to ensure that these recruits will work well under pressure; that certain situations won't spark negative reactions, for example. Amanda is also in charge of torturing recruits, agents and even co-founders if it is thought that information is being held from her. She takes great joy in hurting and controlling others and is known to enjoy torturing people both physically and mentally as well.

Alex is Amanda's favourite of the new recruits, though Alex was promoted to the title of Field Agent after her first kill mission a couple of years ago. Amanda does not know that Alex has been working in secret with Nikita in hopes of bringing the Division down once and for all, but Amanda does believe that Alex has been withholding information from her. She has yet to learn of Alex's involvement with Nikita nor the fact that Alex's real identity is none other than Alexandra Udinov.

Given her status as a Field Agent, Alex has been able to go out and live her own life. She has recently married Oliver Queen - a decision the Division has respected - and has had two children (Mavi and Maverick) with Oliver. The Division sees Oliver's wealth and powerful position as an asset to both Alex and the Division itself.

Since the Division touches on so many fandoms on-site (mainly Nikita, Push and the Marvel / DC fandoms), I would really like to see someone driven adopt Amanda. Someone who has no problem playing a mothering character that has a taste for sadism and destruction.

Please reply below using code!
kayleigh cst she/her 27 Offline action 9 years
230 POINTS EARNED
36 POSTS MADE
kayleigh - admin
she/her
worker bee
heterosexual
single
cancer
PLOT WITH kayleigh - admin

I AM INTERESTED IN THIS WANTED AD! I know we discussed this a bit ago and i'd love to take her on. I will get cracking on an app and hit you up with questions.

--------------------

bittersweet forever - site admin
shantel ast she/her twenty-eight Offline action 10 years
705 POINTS EARNED
141 POSTS MADE
alexandra
twenty-one
she/her
division agent
heterosexual
happily married
sagittarius
PLOT WITH alexandra

✔ SEEN! If you have any questions at all, you can PM them to me or just hit me up! <3 I will be leaving this wanted ad open until you finish an application for her in your own time! <3

shantel ast she/her 28 Offline owner 10 years
8700 POINTS EARNED
11491 POSTS MADE
shantel - owner
she/her
queen bee
heterosexual
perma-single
libra
PLOT WITH shantel - owner
this request is closed!
This request is considered closed, as the application for the character in this wanted ad has been accepted on-site. Should this character be rendered inactive for a period of time, this wanted ad may be re-opened.
THANKS

--------------------

bittersweet forever - site owner
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

NO SPAM NO ADS NO DRAMA