Please register with your character's first and last name in all uppercase.
You can also click for the links to our member c-box & in-character c-box.

Our news section is located here; you can find lengthier news updates there while the news updates below are the bare necessities!

You can find the most recent activity check here; activity checks are month-long. You must have at least one post per character submitted before the first of the next month!

You can find the current OTM (of the month) awards here! Be sure to congratulate the members and the admin members of the characters and titles that have been won this month!

Give a warm welcome to both Bri and Pat who have been brought onto Bittersweet Forever's administration team as active website moderators!

All admin members have their own tasks; be sure to check their signatures for information on what their specific tasks are, otherwise you might be redirected.
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» [IP] I don't feel like I am strong enough [INVITES]
TRAVIS OLSON
 Posted: Nov 27 2016, 02:13 AM
HYBRID (HUMAN/VAMPIRE)
THIRTY-SIX
DOCTOR

Travis knew there was no telling when his mind would eventually slow down from this. Knowing what was ahead for Ahnnalee, no matter Raphs outcome, made his heart hurt. His pack would be crushed, they could pretend the absence of the ones they lost weren't there, because somehow, after all of the time apart, they were just happy they found a few of them, but in the end, they couldn't take this loss if it happened right in front of them.

Then, of course, there were the questions. He could see it in his girlfriends' eyes, they weren't lost on her. But she was trying to stay strong. The fact that she asked for his presence to remain just until someone got here told him that she knew he would need to leave her side eventually. As broken as Ahnnalee was right now, she was still one of the smartest people Travis had ever known, and nothing would get by her.

"Of course, babe." He pulled her closer to him, not that it was much different than her previous position, but it was comforting to know that she was safe in his arms for the time being. He had gone so long not knowing if she was ok or even safe, that right now that was all that mattered to him.

As his alpha came into view, he allowed himself to breathe a small sigh of relief. He had more of a one-track mind when it came to the girl in front of him but at least he could count on Geoff to be reasonable. He was a little surprised at his lack of composition at first, but he pulled it together quickly. Travis only shrugged softly.

Most of it was directed to Ahnna, but he wanted to take the lead if he could. "We don't know much at the moment. I haven't gone back yet." He'd murder before he let anyone pull him away from Ahnna, but he knew that time was coming. The only thing that made him feel sicker than the idea of leaving her was the idea of bringing back bad news.

THANKS KAY

--------------------

IF THESE SHEETS WERE THE STATES
user posted image
THIS ROOM'S BECOME A MAUSOLEUM FILLED WITH RELICS OF REGRET, PAYING DUES TO EVERY MOMENT WASTED ON WORDS LEFT UNSAID. COLLISIONS OF A BRIGHTER LOVE, I'D KILL FOR ONE MORE WAY TO TELL YOU HOW YOU MAKE ME BETTER EVERYDAY. ----------------------------------------------------------------
I'D FOLD THEM END OVER END
TO BRING YOU CLOSER TO ME.

PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
AHNNALEE MILLER
 Posted: Jun 11 2017, 03:23 PM
WEREWOLF (COTM)
TWENTY-ONE
POLICE OFFICER

user posted image

I'VE NEVER BEEN THE KIND TO LET MY FEELINGS SHOW. I THOUGHT THAT BEING STRONG MEANT NEVER LOSING SELF CONTROL, BUT I'M JUST DRUNK ENOUGH TO LET GO OF MY PAIN, TO HELL WITH THIS PRIDE, LET IT FALL LIKE RAIN FROM MY EYES.

Ahnnalee was the first to admit that Geoff did all he could to protect the pack; there were some pack members - mainly Alexia - who preferred to complain about how Geoff ran the pack. As far as Ahnnalee was concerned, anyone who had that many complaints about the pack that they belonged to should likely try to find another pack. One that fit their needs and expectations more than the pack they constantly complained about.

That being said, Ahnnalee also knew that everyone in their pack did everything that they could to protect each other, especially after all that they had been through. Those that had been part of the pack from the beginning - Geoff, Travis and Trinity - took things a touch more seriously than the younger ones, but everyone still had the pack's best interests in their minds and in their hearts.

Still, there were more tensions lately than there ever had been within their pack, and everyone could feel that. Ahnnalee and Alexia had a lot of feuds between them lately in regards to Travis. Trinity was holding some resentment towards Geoff for refusing to promote her to beta simply because she was female. Alexia and Geoff were having a bit of a battle over power; Alexia was displeased with the way the pack continued to run under Geoff's strict rules...

Truth be told, it was hard to wonder who would show up just to check on Raphael. Seeing Geoff walking into the hospital with a duffel bag on his shoulder wasn't a surprise; he was their alpha and he would deal with any bullshit that was thrust his way if that's what it came down to. Alexia, while still shamelessly in love with Travis, likely wouldn't show her face around the hospital simply because of her more current feuds with Ahnnalee and Geoff, though.

It was kind of sad, knowing that the little things like that were getting in the way of the pack being on one page and truly having each others' backs.

As Geoff began to speak and ask questions, Ahnnalee found herself thankful that Travis had been willing to take the lead when it came to replying. Ahnnalee still didn't know as much about her brother's condition as Travis did, and she knew she was likely still a touch too emotional to so much as try to talk about what was going on. She was still trying to wrap her mind around everything...

And while she knew she wouldn't have to deal with any of this alone, Ahnnalee also knew that there was a time where Travis was going to have to leave her side so he could go back and check on her brother, or go back and assist Trinity in helping with his condition.

"How much longer do I have you for?" There was nothing more than she wanted than for him to stay there with her; just being wrapped up in his arms made the entire situation marginally more bearable than it'd be if she were facing it alone.

--------------------
the story starts where the story falls apart

AND I WAS WRONG, BUT LETS BE HONEST, YOU WERE TOO
PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll