Please register with your character's first and last name in all uppercase.
You can also click for the links to our member c-box & in-character c-box.

Our news section is located here; you can find lengthier news updates there while the news updates below are the bare necessities!

You can find the most recent activity check here; activity checks are month-long. You must have at least one post per character submitted before the first of the next month!

You can find the current OTM (of the month) awards here! Be sure to congratulate the members and the admin members of the characters and titles that have been won this month!

Give a warm welcome to both Bri and Pat who have been brought onto Bittersweet Forever's administration team as active website moderators!

All admin members have their own tasks; be sure to check their signatures for information on what their specific tasks are, otherwise you might be redirected.

Add Reply
New Poll

» [IP] You Could Be My Perfect Disaster [INVITES]
MARCEL GERARD
 Posted: Jul 2 2016, 08:54 PM
VAMPIRE
Twenty-eight
King

There wasn’t that the king of New Orleans didn’t have in the world. Anything that he wanted, he could get if he didn’t have it. It was far different from the beginning of his life centuries ago, when he was a slave who didn’t even have a name to call his own. Now he was a King, and would remain that way for a very long time.

There was just one thing , that Marcel had been wanting for a long time now, he hadn’t been able to get. Or really one person. Camille O’Connell. She was the woman that the vampire king had been after for four years now. She was brilliant, sexy, beautiful, and challenging. And Marcel did always love challenges. Of course when he started off thinking that four years ago, he hadn’t expected for it to go on this long.

But here he was standing there ready to get flowers for her from a citizen in his city, so he could take her on a date. Four years had turned his flirtation and want to take her out, and lets face it, take her to bed, into something deep and real inside of the vampire. He knew his feelings for Camille were strong, and deep, to the point that he was positive that she was his mate. Something that vampires of his age took very seriously. He thought that they were meant to be, a vampire’s mate was someone who not only was bonded by emotions, by almost by soul as well. This happening when two mates decided to share each other’s blood.

Marcel wanted that with Camille. He wanted to have her and love her forever, and that wasn’t and exaggeration when you were a vampire. Of course she was not on the same page as he was as of yet. In fact she had been rejecting him over the years so much that it had become regular occurrence for them both. It wasn’t until here lately that she had started to say yes to dates sometimes, and then him coming over to her place, or her to his other times.

Even with this step further into their blossoming relationship, or so he thought it was, he knew there was a large chance she wouldn’t want the same as him. She had said she was a marriage and kids sort of person, but human marriages were very different then the bonding of vampires, that many considered a marriage in their culture. But even if she decided no to the bonding, he would give her what she wanted and be happy just to have that with her. He’d give her a new home, a marriage , kids, pets anything she deemed would make her happy. He knew that Davina, liked Camille, so there wasn’t a worry about that aspect either.

For now, he needed to focus instead just on the date at hand, and that started with his knock on the door of Bill, in order to get the flowers for said date.

--------------------
cause it's like falling
TO YOUR KNEES BEFORE A STRANGER ON THE STREET I DID IT JUST THE OTHER DAY YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN ME. AND I WANNA REMEMBER THIS NIGHT AND HOW MY WORDS NEVER CAME OUT RIGHT. IT'S JUST MY PATIENCE THAT KEEPS ME ALIVE, JUST LIKE ALL THOSE PRETTY LIGHTS, JUST LIKE ALL THE PRETTY LIGHTS IN THE SKY. THERE'S SOMETHING TO BE SAID ABOUT THE COLORS IN YOUR HEAD AND HOW THEY MIX TO FORM THE PERFECT SHADE OF SADNESS. ----
PMEmail
^
BILL CYTHRAUL
 Posted: Jul 21 2016, 12:16 AM
DEMON
looks to be in his thirties
High School History teacher

Bill heard the sound of a car, Marcel's car in fact, coming up his secluded drive and he dusted the dirt from his palms as he swiftly stood up from weeding a section of his garden. He figured that judging from the speed of the car he had about fifteen or so minutes until it arrived so he quickly gathered his tools before he sped faster than most eyes can see to his shed outback and deposited them in there places neatly. He then strips and sprints to a nearby stream about a half a mile away and dived in, thrashing and splashing about getting all the dirt, dust and grime off of him before he catapulted out of the pond to make his way quickly to his home.

He paused a moment to listen for Marcel's car again, and he judged that he had ten minutes left before his rather important guest arrived. His run to the house dried him off so he just went in and dressed in a simple lavender t-shirt along with a pair of blue jeans and flip flops. He then fixed his hair up before he exited to his kitchen to get the important stuff. He grabbed a bottle of his favorite Scotch, a bottle he got for a steal at a private auction years ago, and two glasses which he sat on his simple wooden table in his living room. He proceeded to clean up and finished just as he heard the car door close. He sighed mentally before he walked to his door to get ready to open it.

When he heard the knock from Marcel he opened the door with a smile ,and not a single hair was out of place, saying with a gentle politeness, "Hello Marcel, come on in! It is good to see ye again. How did Camille like her flowers from before? I hope they were adequate for the nice lass..." He held out his right hand for Marcel to shake if he was willing to with a gentle smile as he held the door with his left so Marcel could enter his home.

--------------------
The Peace Loving Destroyer Sure Does Like His Flowers...

user posted image
PM
^
MARCEL GERARD
 Posted: Oct 10 2016, 11:15 PM
VAMPIRE
Twenty-eight
King

His life had not always been one of privilege, and certainly not as it was now. He understood that’s what he had now, a privileged life that many did not get. When he was a child he never thought he would be the king of New Orleans.

He had been born a slave, and what was worse a defiant one full of attitude. His mother refused to give him a name till he turned of age, because the truth was that most children didn’t make it. His mother had died before he reached the age she wanted.

It wasn’t till he was found by Niklaus that he earned his name Marcellus, little warrior. He had killed the man that was going to punish him for defying behavior, and took Marcel with him. He had no reason to complain back then, it had been a good life for him, and he thought it would remain that way.

Until the Mikealson’s betrayed him.

It was after that he changed in a big way. He was tired of being powerless, tired of letting others use him as their shield against their problems. So he did what he had to, and became powerful. He became a King. And even now he still sat on his throne, where he will stay.

And as his hand slipped into the hand of the man’s before him to give him a handshake , before moving his hand back to his pocket, he couldn’t help but think about how much his life had changed.

He was a father now, while it didn’t come through traditional means, he loved Davina and would protect her till his very last breath. There was a woman he loved, who he was making steps with, which made him tremendously happy. And his vampires were loyal to him and the kingdom he built. He was considered to be sophisticated, powerful, and in charge. Three things far from how he started his life.

” Yes, she did indeed, thank you.” The king vampire replied as he stepped through the man’s door way to where he welcomed him. ”They were very lovely.”

--------------------
cause it's like falling
TO YOUR KNEES BEFORE A STRANGER ON THE STREET I DID IT JUST THE OTHER DAY YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN ME. AND I WANNA REMEMBER THIS NIGHT AND HOW MY WORDS NEVER CAME OUT RIGHT. IT'S JUST MY PATIENCE THAT KEEPS ME ALIVE, JUST LIKE ALL THOSE PRETTY LIGHTS, JUST LIKE ALL THE PRETTY LIGHTS IN THE SKY. THERE'S SOMETHING TO BE SAID ABOUT THE COLORS IN YOUR HEAD AND HOW THEY MIX TO FORM THE PERFECT SHADE OF SADNESS. ----
PMEmail
^
BILL CYTHRAUL
 Posted: May 4 2017, 06:27 PM
DEMON
looks to be in his thirties
High School History teacher

He smiles radiantly as he quietly closes the door behind Marcel, happy that his flowers were good enough for Camille as from what little they spoke she seemed rather nice. He gently waves a hand towards the table and the comfy chairs of his living room as he walks over to the window and opens up the green curtains with yellow, orange and red leaf patterns scattered throughout the fabric. As he opens it sunlight fills the room as it reveals the practical field of many different flowers in bloom with a rainbow of colors showing among them.

He sighs happily after pausing a moment to gaze at his beautiful bounty then turns back to Marcel with a content look on his face. "I have some of my favorite scotch here for you if you want any. I also have ice, juice or water if you want anything. If you want any vittles I have some apple pie if you want any"He waits for Marcel to sit before he sits down in his well worn, yet still in good shape, cushioned rocking chair and starts to rock silently before he asks inquisitively, "So what's it like ruling over such a large number of supernatural's of so many different species?"

--------------------
The Peace Loving Destroyer Sure Does Like His Flowers...

user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll