BITTERSWEET FOREVER
DISCORD
IC CHAT
MEMBERS
HELLO THERE, LOVELY! WELCOME TO BITTERSWEET FOREVER
please register your first account as your alias in caps. this account will be the account you link your character(s) to; characters must be registered as first and last names in caps, please.
SEATTLE, WA
SET IN: JULY, 2018
07/01/18 Happy Canada day and Happy Independence Day to all of our Canadian and American members! Enjoy a new layout for July!

06/14/18 We are still chipping away at this re-vamp, but we've uploaded a fun new skin this June for spring! Remember that in Seattle, springs are especially rainy, so expect all kinds of rain, thunder and lightening storms for the rest of the month of June!

04/21/18 We are currently in the middle of a website-wide revamp, so please be patient with incomplete content! Our website will remain open to new members during this time. If you have any questions, feel free to ask a member in our c-box, or an admin member via PM!
OH, YOUR TOUCH, SO BITTERSWEET

Add Reply
New Poll

brittany - website administrator
brittany pst she/her twenty-seven Offline drama 8 years
15 POINTS EARNED
1 POSTS MADE
brittany - admin
twenty-seven
she/her
worker bee
heterosexual
single
pisces
PLOT WITH brittany - admin
→ I'm Brittany!
website admin from california
Hello,

My name is Brittany. I'm a 26-year-old California resident and I have been present within the ranks of Bittersweetforever for the majority of the past eight years, having originally joined back in 2009 before the website was switched onto the Jcink server. Writing has always been a passion of mine, especially creative writing which I was exposed to at the tender age of ten.

At the time that Shantel approached me about joining BSF, I was newly eighteen and I had recently lost my grandfather and then my dog shortly after that. So, Bittersweetforever has been more than just a roleplaying community to me from day one. It has been a home, a family, and form of emotional healing that has kept me sane (mostly) through many areas of my life. There have been periods both brief and long that I've stepped away for various reasons but that has never changed that this place is home. It's my heart and soul and I will forever be grateful for that initial invitation.

I have written in other places and do currently write in other places but the majority of my growth (both as a person and as a writer) has been here with these people and I love them for that. I love them for loving me without condition and for always being there when it really matters.

If you can't tell, I'm kind of a tender heart and this definitely translates into the lives and personalities of my characters on more than one occasion. I love dramatic plots that propel my characters forward and provide growth and development for them. I'm pretty thorough about trying to get to know my characters and have even gone to the extent of taking the sixteen personalities quiz from their points of view in an effort to learn about their personality types and give them more depth. You can thank Shantel for that, I think it's safe to say that she has had the most impact on me as a writer over the years from increasing post length and quality to becoming someone who is so detail oriented that it might sometimes be intimidating or annoying to other people. I feel that that's the best part of writing though. Creating a world together and creating substantial characters to live in that world.

Writing isn't my only passion though. I also love music, movies and television shows, photography, crocheting, sewing, cooking, reading, and many other things. I'm also a college student who is pursuing a degree in Psychology with a hope of one day obtaining a position within the California Youth Authority which is essentially a prison for youth but is different from juvenile hall. My dad works at a CYA facility and that sparked my interest initially but my passion for helping others who are hurting is what continues to fuel it.

Another important fact is that I can sometimes be guarded due to various life experiences and while I try not to come off as such, sometimes it can't be helped. Please don't let that stop you from reaching out to me whether it be about a task I'm in charge of, a plotting opportunity, or even just some personal chit-chat. I promise I won't turn you away. I'm always - always open to making new friends and I can safely say that once I'm comfortable, you'll probably wish that you could get rid of me. Just ask Shantel (;

--------------------

bittersweet forever - site admin
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

NO SPAM NO ADS NO DRAMA