HELLO THERE, LOVELY! WELCOME TO BITTERSWEET FOREVER
please register your first account as your alias in caps. this account will be the account you link your character(s) to; characters must be registered as first and last names in caps, please.
SET IN: APRIL, 2018
04/21/18 We are currently in the middle of a website-wide revamp, so please be patient with incomplete content! Our website will remain open to new members during this time. If you have any questions, feel free to ask a member in our c-box, or an admin member via PM!
It's nearly impossible to keep tabs of so many characters on-site, especially when newbies are joining all the time, wanting to know what the latest updates on their favourite fandoms are here on Bittersweet Forever. Not every admin member will know the answer to that right off the bat - it's a lot to keep up with - so we ask anyone who has adopted a character from any specific fandom to keep their plots and progress tracked.
All canons are required to update this section only when necessary. You do not need to update this section with small plots (new jobs, romantic flings, etc...) but rather large game-changing plots (marriages, children, substance abuse, attacks, deaths, etc...).
Your character may only post in this thread once; you can edit your original post to add further updates as time goes on by adding to the original code that you posted. Please remember to space your updates using <*br*><*br*> (yes, two, without the asterisks).
Please use the code below. As always, any photo you use must be hosted on photobucket or Imgur as Tinypic and other unreliable image hosting services crash frequently. Hotlinking is prohibited.
Your character updates go here; your character icon must be 100x100 and must be hosted on either Photobucket or Imgur. Hotlinking is strictly prohibited. Should you need to add another update later on, please EDIT your post rather than add a new one. Simply edit the code you have already posted to accommodate another update. Also remember to break up your paragraphs using <br*><br*> (yes, two, without the asterisk).
After accepting Adam's marriage proposal in New Orleans, Cassie relinquished all wedding planning to his and Faye's teenage daughter, Davina. This was done in hopes of keeping Davina - who approves of Cassie's relationship with Adam - involved in her biological father's life. Davina, of course, seems thrilled to be planning their wedding.
Hearing of their engagement, Diana has tried to make amends with Cassie and Adam after siding with Faye and her jealousies in hopes of subtly sabotaging Cassie's happiness. Cassie has been hesitant to accept Diana's apology given how close they once were and how quickly Diana turned on Cassie, but she is making an effort.
In a new relationship with Nathaniel Mikaelson and with a new baby - Hope Mikaelson - to be caring for, Faye finds herself finally falling into a normal life which, despite her many worries, has been far from boring. Even with motherhood, she continues to work at her own Voodoo store alongside Melissa while continuing to get to know her sixteen year old daughter (fathered by Adam), Davina.
While never having been in a true relationship with Adam, Faye has felt jealousies over his engagement to Cassie and has gone as far as to turn Diana against her, as Diana once lost Adam to Cassie, herself. Faye has tried to reverse this now that she is in a relationship as her own and is happy to see Diana making efforts to right things with Cassie, too.
• After dying twice, Nick was brought back to life by his girlfriend Melissa, but the means in which he was brought back was nothing like before, leaving Nick shaky on his mental state. Trying not to convince himself that he's still possessed by a demon took a while but he eventually rose up to find himself again.
• During an attack on the witches of the city, a circle of witches kidnapped his circle along with Davina and sacrificed them to gain their power. This would be the third time that Nick had been murdered, only instead of scared or sad, this time all he felt was bitter hatred and anger. When he was brought back to life it wasn't a relief to him this time, just another struggle for him to deal with the creeping darkness he kept feeling coming over him.
• Nick now drinks and does drugs, including the magical and non-magical kind to an extreme point while trying to find his balance. Unlike many of his circle, Nick is in the minority, accepting easily that he should get to use his magic for a job, even if it is for working for someone else for it. He wants free reign of his magic.
• Adam couldn't be happier. He's got a beautiful wife (Cassie Blake), a gorgeous daughter (Davina Claire), and everyone in his Circle is doing well.
• Like always, Adam just wants everyone to be happy, so he's willing to help the girls of his circle get along in any way he can. He'll always be a problem solver and that will most likely always get him into trouble.
• He'd like to be a part of the change as far as teaching the witches go, creating a structure so something like the threat to his daughter or his circle can never happen again. He's serving as a board member for the Department of Magical Regulation in order to ensure the safety of their community.
• After being left alone in Chance Harbor, Melissa kind of lost it all. She fell back into the drug addiction that almost killed her once, and she didn't particularly care. No one was around to notice.
• Melissa dug a very deep hole and almost didn't escape, but when she did, she knew the only way to find her way back was to find a way to get Nick back, no matter what it took. So she did.
• With the use of a magic that would most likely be frowned upon by the rest of her circle members, she got the boy she loved back again, this time without a demon inside of him. Together they found their Circle in New Orleans and Melissa has yet to share what her time apart from them all was like. She doesn't plan to, either.
• She started out very against Nicks new heavy usage of drugs and magic to keep himself sane, but she's beginning to come around quietly, not even sure if he's noticed that she's stopped asking him not to. But that's fine with her because she's sneaking his stash.
Please note that if your image no longer appears to be part of our static or scrolling section, it is due to a broken rule on your behalf. The most common being broken images or removal of our buttons on your website. Also note that our sister affiliates are not only listed here with our static affiliates, but in our advertising section, as well. We also send out a monthly 'plug' to all members on-site sharing the links to our sister sites. If you would like to affiliate with us, you will have to fill out an affiliation application. You can find an easy link to our affiliation and advertising boards at the top of our website. It could take up to three days for us to accommodate your request, so be patient! Should we exceed that three day rule, feel free to contact us!