Please register with your character's first and last name in all uppercase.
You can also click for the links to our member c-box & in-character c-box.

Our news section is located here; you can find lengthier news updates there while the news updates below are the bare necessities!

You can find the most recent activity check here; activity checks are month-long. You must have at least one post per character submitted before the first of the next month!

You can find the current OTM (of the month) awards here! Be sure to congratulate the members and the admin members of the characters and titles that have been won this month!

Give a warm welcome to both Bri and Pat who have been brought onto Bittersweet Forever's administration team as active website moderators!

All admin members have their own tasks; be sure to check their signatures for information on what their specific tasks are, otherwise you might be redirected.

Add Reply
New Poll

» [IP] Even when the night is cold, I got that fire in my soul [OPEN]
AVELINA MIKAELSON
 Posted: Sep 15 2016, 11:26 PM
IMMORTAL
SIXTEEN
HEIRESS

user posted image

I'M IN PIECES BUT I KNOW A HEART THAT'S BROKE IS A HEART THAT'S BEEN LOVED. I SEE THE WORLD AS YOU DID CAUSE I KNOW A LIFE WITH LOVE IS A LIFE THAT'S BEEN LIVED. SO I'LL SING HALLELUJAH; WHEN I FELL DOWN YOU'D BE HOLDING ME UP.

Control. It was something that a great many vampires, werewolves and hybrids had but it wasn't something that any of them had been born with, nor something that any of them had learned easily. Avelina - despite being part of the Mikaelson family - was no exception to that. She hadn't been born with control nor had she been able to acquire it easily. She still found herself struggling now and again, but she was slowly learning how to appease her vampire side, slowly but surely.

Avelina understood that Marcel had laws for the supernatural beings that inhabited the city of New Orleans, but she also knew that her family didn't necessarily have to subject themselves to those rules. They were stronger than Marcel and his little band of wanna-be vampires were, so it wasn't as though he could actively punish any Mikaelson that confronted or challenged him...

Regardless, her family tried to follow his rules, not because they wanted (nor needed) to, but because Elijah - Avelina's uncle Elijah, at that - asked it of them. Elijah had always been the peacekeeper in their family, apparently, and he seemed to want to remain on Marcel's good side for whatever reason. It was for Elijah that everyone tried to be on their best behaviour, even Avelina who still didn't comprehend the purpose behind any of their willingness to follow someone elses laws.

Avelina knew that she wasn't supposed to feed within the city limits, but that was one rule that she found herself breaking every now and again. To her, if she wasn't leaving bodies laying around, she couldn't really count it as 'feeding'. The rules were in place to prevent bodies from piling up and to prevent locals from being murdered; she was simply compelling people to let her have her fill before compelling them to forget it happened altogether. No harm, no foul.

She knew that Elijah would most definitely be stern with her should he find out that she had disobeyed his wishes to remain neutral in the city of New Orleans and her father would likely find some way to punish her for going against the family in such a seemingly small way, but it was too much of a hassle for her to venture out and away from the city just to get blood, and cold blood bags didn't at all appeal to the blonde hybrid...

Which is exactly why she was releasing the head and the collar of the shirt that belonged to the male she had been holding in place. She had been craving warm blood all week; the lack of motivation to venture out of the city just to follow Marcel's rules led her down to the Marina to do just that.

Licking her blood-stained lips, Avelina let the man come to his feet once again; his hand cupping his bloodied neck as her blue eyes found his. "You won't remember me or the bite; tell everyone it was a hickey gone wrong. I want you to turn around and go home. Don't look back, don't call for help. Go home."

And he did, without word and without complaint. Compelling someone had never been a difficulty for Avelina, even if it was something her parents tried to coax her away from using too frequently. Still, it worked as well as it always had, leaving Avelina to clean her bloodied self up a bit better than she had just moments ago.

--------------------
they call kids like us vicious and carved out of stone
pmappshiptrackcellinstafbsnaptweettindere-mail
PMEmailWebsite
^
TYLER LOCKWOOD
 Posted: Nov 6 2017, 05:16 PM
HYBRID (VAMPIRE/WEREWOLF)
TWENTY-TWO
BAR OWNER

Tyler was exhausted. Three bar fights later and he had told Matt he needed to bail out. Tyler had come a long way over the past couple years, but his self-control could only be pushed so far before he snapped and drunk idiots were at the top of the list for pushing those buttons.

He was out for a walk to clear his head, thinking about where he had gotten himself. There was so much good and bad in his life. He had a new, very small pack and owned a bar with his best friend. Of course, he didn't have much going on in the romance or family department considering the one person he truly cared about was married and his one remaining living relative was a total dick. Then again, he did have a "wife" that he was half-ass encouraging on social media just for shits and giggles. Nothing had really come of it, but it was fun.

He was lost in his own thoughts when he was almost plowed over by a very scared guy holding his neck. Well, he knew that scenario when he saw it. If he had been paying any attention before this, he would have noticed the scent of blood in the air long before now..as well as a sort of familiar scent.

When his eyes fell on the blonde in front of him, it made sense. Avelina Mikaelson. Just thinking her name stung a little. That was a name he had picked out for their daughter. His and Carolines. He didn't know whether to be angry or flattered that Caroline kept her name, even after finding out the child was Klaus's.

Either way, the child looked just like Caroline and Tyler had an undeniable desire to protect her. "Avelina?" His voice was quiet as not to startle her. "Are you ok?" He would help her in a heartbeat if she needed it. Why was she out so late? Why was she feeding in the city limits? Marcel would want her head on a stick if he found out and Davina was powerful enough to know just about anything. Tyler never saw it a good idea to risk it.

He remembered having to learn control, first as a werewolf, then as a hybrid. It was hell. He wouldn't wish it on anyone, especially with someone like Niklaus Mikaelson pulling your strings with a sire bond. He hated Klaus for the things he had made him do, holding Caroline up as bait, nearly forcing him to kill her. If he could ever get revenge for that night, he would without a second thought.

The only reason he hadn't gone after him the many times he had thought about it since coming back was that he considered his blonde ex's feeling. There would be no coming back from something like that, and Tyler couldn't help but hold out for some sort of relationship in the future. It was so easy to fall back into that comfort zone, even just as friends. And helping Avelina fell into that category. So here he was.

THANKS KAY

--------------------

DON'T SHUT ME DOWN NOW
user posted image
DON'T YOU GO AND CARRY ON WITH YOUR LIFE. IT WAS A ONE NIGHT STAND TILL I WOKE UP NEXT TO YOU. DON'T YOU GO, SAYING ALL YOUR GOODBYES. I WANT ONE MORE ONE NIGHT STAND WITH YOU. -------------------------------------------
JUST HEAR ME OUT NOW
SO GIVE ME ONE MORE NIGHT WITH YOU.

PMEmailWebsite
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll