BITTERSWEET FOREVER
DISCORD
IC CHAT
MEMBERS
HELLO THERE, LOVELY! WELCOME TO BITTERSWEET FOREVER
please register your first account as your alias in caps. this account will be the account you link your character(s) to; characters must be registered as first and last names in caps, please.
SEATTLE, WA
SET IN: JULY, 2018
07/01/18 Happy Canada day and Happy Independence Day to all of our Canadian and American members! Enjoy a new layout for July!

06/14/18 We are still chipping away at this re-vamp, but we've uploaded a fun new skin this June for spring! Remember that in Seattle, springs are especially rainy, so expect all kinds of rain, thunder and lightening storms for the rest of the month of June!

04/21/18 We are currently in the middle of a website-wide revamp, so please be patient with incomplete content! Our website will remain open to new members during this time. If you have any questions, feel free to ask a member in our c-box, or an admin member via PM!
OH, YOUR TOUCH, SO BITTERSWEET

Closed
New Poll

[c] bsf canon | 16 | lili reinhart, only girl of triplets | belongs to pack
935 POINTS EARNED
187 POSTS MADE

werewolf | lili reinhart
Please note that this character cannot be adopted until the character (who is currently an infant) has reached the specified age. Given that this character is a werewolf, she will age far quicker than a human child would, but merely hasn't reached an adoptable age as of yet. If you are interested in reserving this character, we can discuss!

Verity Eavan Dunn is the youngest of the triplets that were born to Benedict Dunn and Trinity Olson, local werewolves that have been romantically involved since 2012. Benedict does have other children from relationships with two women prior to his relationship with Trinity, leaving Verity with many older siblings. Sean, Robert, Claire, Zach and Brianna were born to Benedict and Fiona, whereas Laila was born to Benedict and Renesmee. Justice and Paxton (or Pax for short) are Verity's older siblings — two brothers — though only by a few mere minutes.

While there has been some drama in the lives of Verity's older siblings that has distanced them from some family members, Benedict and Trinity remain constants in all of the kids' lives and put parenthood above all else. Trinity has welcomed Benedict's other six children into her life with open arms, and they act as full siblings to her triplets with their father, rather than half-siblings.

Personality-wise, we would prefer if the triplets do not have extreme personality defects (such as addictive personalities or personality disorders). This is due to the fact that two of Benedict's five children with Fiona suffer from addictive personalities that have led to alcohol and drug addictions, and because Fiona — their mother — was a borderline bipolar sociopath who inevitably had to be put out of her own misery when she attempted to murder her own children. Naturally, we'd like some peace and quiet with this litter, though whomever adopts Verity is more than welcome to come up with her own, unique drama and personality traits.

One thing we do not want is for Verity to be a "daddy's girl", as this is a cliche that has been done a few too many times with past players and one of Benedict's other daughters. We want her to be close (as most children are) with both of her parents, though we would prefer it if she had a closer bond with Trinity, as the two will share having charitable hearts.

We also ask that Verity remains blonde despite the fact that Trinity is not. This is because Benedict's biological mother was a blonde and while Brianna (one of his children with Fiona) inherited Fiona's dark hair, his other daughters (Claire and Laila) have all inherited the rare blonde gene despite he and his previous lovers all having been brunette. We would love for Verity, too, to be blonde, alongside Claire and Laila, and to share this important, sentimental trait.

It will be up to whomever adopts Verity to reach out to everyone who plays one of her many siblings or parents to ensure they get the proper details prior to writing an application for her.

Please reply below using code!

--------------------
everything is grey, his hair, his dreams
pmapplicationshiptrackcellinstafbsnaptweete-mail
kimmi pst she/her 27 Offline drama 5 years
700 POINTS EARNED
141 POSTS MADE
kimmi - admin
she/her
worker bee
female
married
pisces
PLOT WITH kimmi - admin

I AM INTERESTED IN THIS WANTED AD! I need this.

So here's my idea. She studies politics or mental health or social work and kinda doesn't care what she does as long as she can change the world doing it.

The no daddy's girl and staying blonde thing is perfect. But does that mean you're not glued to this fc or does she just have images with different hair colors? Not super important, more just curiosity.

--------------------

bittersweet forever - site admin
935 POINTS EARNED
187 POSTS MADE

✔ SEEN! I LOVE THE FACT THAT SHE'LL STUDY ONE OF THOSE FIELDS! That would work perfectly since I want her to be compassionate and to really show the world how big a heart she has!

I definitely love this PB, but sometimes people will adopt a character whose image is kinda concrete (like Renesmee's daughters are all brunettes?) and "permanently dye" their hair to change FC's which drives me nuts lmfao. BUT YEAH! I'm super stokeeeeeeeeed <33 I'll consider this reserved and we can touch base once she's old enough to officially adopt! You can always create the account and do her app beforehand like I've done with Aylee, too! <3

--------------------
everything is grey, his hair, his dreams
pmapplicationshiptrackcellinstafbsnaptweete-mail
shantel ast she/her 28 Offline owner 10 years
8915 POINTS EARNED
11533 POSTS MADE
shantel - owner
she/her
queen bee
heterosexual
perma-single
libra
PLOT WITH shantel - owner
this request is closed!
This request is considered closed, as the application for the character in this wanted ad has been accepted on-site. Should this character be rendered inactive for a period of time, this wanted ad may be re-opened.
THANKS

--------------------

bittersweet forever - site owner
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

NO SPAM NO ADS NO DRAMA