Please register with your character's first and last name in all uppercase.
You can also click for the links to our member c-box & in-character c-box.

Our news section is located here; you can find lengthier news updates there while the news updates below are the bare necessities!

You can find the most recent activity check here; activity checks are month-long. You must have at least one post per character submitted before the first of the next month!

You can find the current OTM (of the month) awards here! Be sure to congratulate the members and the admin members of the characters and titles that have been won this month!

Give a warm welcome to both Bri and Pat who have been brought onto Bittersweet Forever's administration team as active website moderators!

All admin members have their own tasks; be sure to check their signatures for information on what their specific tasks are, otherwise you might be redirected.
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» [IP] So get the fuck off me, I'm anxious [OPEN]
AHNNALEE MILLER
 Posted: Aug 27 2016, 10:47 PM
WEREWOLF (COTM)
TWENTY-ONE
POLICE OFFICER

look
what you just made me do
It hadn't really been that long at all since Ahnnalee had gotten a call from Trinity's hospital letting her know that her brother had been brought in on a stretcher by ambulance. He had binged on alcohol prior to climbing behind the wheel of his car and that had been what had caused the car accident that had landed him in a coma. Thankfully, no one else had been harmed, but Ahnnalee still struggled to see any positives surrounding that situation.

Ahnnalee was able to visit her brother daily - that wasn't something that she expected to see change any time soon - but that wasn't to say it wasn't hard seeing someone she had always been so close to laying unconscious and being unable to wake up. She hated not knowing what was going to happen with her brother; would he wake up and pick up where he had left off or would this be the end of the line for him? The latter wasn't something she could bring herself to think about without dancing dangerously close to a mental break-down.

She couldn't deny that there was a large part of herself that longed to drown whatever emotions she continued to battle in regards to her brother with alcohol, but even she knew just how hypocritical that would be. She didn't want to be the next accident that happened to her pack and Travis didn't deserve to have to go through what Ahnnalee was currently going through because of someone she loved making horrible mistakes.

There was also no denying that the brunette werewolf was left constantly on edge. She tried not to get snappy with the people that mattered most; Trinity was caring for Raphael at the hospital and Travis was Ahnnalee's support through everything so neither deserved the brunt of her mood swings. The same mood swings that Ahnnalee tried to keep concealed from Geoff in fear that he'd throw more intense workouts or patrols her way in hopes of providing healthy distractions.

While a great many frequented Moonshine for the drinks that they served, Ahnnalee had been smart enough to avoid liquor altogether as she stopped in on her way home. It was a last-minute decision to place an order to be delivered to hers and Travis' home in the bayou, but this was one of the best places hat catered specifically to werewolves, so why not keep the business where it deserved to be?

With the order placed, Ahnnalee didn't waste any time in texting Travis as she exited the club, on her way back to the car. She knew that the delivery driver wouldn't arrive to their home before she did, but just in case something came up on the way home, it'd be good to at least let him know to be expecting someone.

--------------------
been gone for so long and running out of time
pmapplicationshiptrackcellinstafbsnaptweete-mail
PMEmailWebsite
^
ALEXIA SNOW
 Posted: Oct 24 2016, 08:19 PM
WEREWOLF (COTM)
Eighteen
Unemployed

When it came to making friends, Alexia was the worst. That was an exaggeration, she could count the people she was friends with on a more then “Oh hey, I forgot your name, but how are you” level, on one hand. It was a mix of her loner status after the death of her family years ago, and her attitude that really screamed loudly at people. To that extent she had many parts of it that people saw in a negative light. She spoke her mind, angry about many things, jealous easily, held grudges, and all around, many just straight up said bitchy.

She had some nice qualities to her sometimes too. She could actually care for people if she was close enough to them, could fall in love, and could be extremely protective of anyone that fell into those two columns. Not that really anyone saw that in her, she didn’t really let anyone see it in her. Instead most days she was just a raged filled young adult forced to stifle it all under a fake smile.

After all anytime that she complained about anything, or anyone she got punished in one way or another by her “almighty” alpha. Last time she ever complained in public he told her “It’s not fair to do that to people, some of them are meant to be” And yet his fights with Tony Stark…. It pissed her off to no end, that everyone else got to be upset about something, but she couldn’t be because it was people in her own pack. She wasn’t allowed to have closure or express her feelings without being told to shush, or forced to run at 6 in the fucking morning.

So instead she went out. Sometimes it was with a few of the friends she had, most of the time it was alone. She usually drank…usually drank several drinks, before walking…or stumbling to her crappy little apartment alone. It worked for her and she wasn’t going to be one to break that pattern when it was some of the only fun she got.

Of course tonight, was a night where she had gotten started early. After a fight with her landlord about his ability to never fix anything in her place like he was supposed to, she had decided going out was just what she needed. Moonshine was her place of choice seeing as they catered to werewolves and knew exactly what could and couldn’t be served to them. It had been just what she needed, and it put a temporary block on her bad mood of the day.

That was till she bumped into someone on her way out of the club when she wasn’t exactly paying attention. Her head snapped back from where she had been looking in the distance to the person she ran into , an apology she didn’t really feel dying on her lips as she saw who it was.

It had been a long time since Ahnnalee and her had met face to face like that. Not since the last time that it had been forced upon them by their leader. Only now they were alone, with no Geoff to keep them apart, or to tell Alexia to keep her mouth shut. “Oh. You. What are you doing here? You really should watch where you are going, never know who else you will run into.”

--------------------
Hello My Old Heart
HELLO, MY OLD HEART,HOW HAVE YOU BEEN? ARE YOU STILL THERE INSIDE MY CHEST?I'VE BEEN SO WORRIED.YOU'VE BEEN SO STILL.BARELY BEATING AT ALL.OH, DONT LEAVE ME HERE ALL ALONE.DONT TELL ME WE HAVE GROWN FOR LOVING A LITTLE WHILE.OH,I DONT WANT TO BE ALONE I WANT TO FIND A HOME AND I WANT TO SHARE IT WITH YOU.
YOU'LL NEVER BEAT, BUT YOU'LL NEVER BREAK
PMAIM
^
AHNNALEE MILLER
 Posted: Nov 13 2016, 12:47 PM
WEREWOLF (COTM)
TWENTY-ONE
POLICE OFFICER

look
what you just made me do
Ahnnalee knew firsthand just how hard a lot of the members of Geoff's pack had it. There had been so much loss that it wasn't a surprise to see so many of them suffering through their days, despite how much they all tried to help each other out whenever and wherever they could.

It was harder for some than it was for others, of course. They had all lost loved ones one way or another, but others had lost much more than that somewhere along the way. Alexia, for example, had lost not only their beta and other members of their pack through the last few years, but also someone that she thought she had loved.

Maybe Alexia had loved Travis... Maybe she still loved Travis, but the truth at the end of the day was that Travis had never returned those affections. Perhaps there had been a time when he had shown an exclusive fondness for the feisty brunette werewolf, but that interest had dissolved when his attention had gravitated more towards Ahnnalee shortly after she had Raphael had joined the ranks of Geoff's pack.

It had never bothered Ahnnalee to know that Travis had shown interest before he had met her but it did bother her to know that a relationship between he and Alexia had ended because his feelings had gravitated from one brunette to the other. Ahnnalee had never wanted to be viewed as a homewrecker — she wasn't — but that didn't ease her guilt any to know that simple truth.

Things had been extremely hostile between she and Alexia since then, not that Ahnnalee couldn't understand why. The two girls had absolutely no interest in leaving the past behind them; it would be hard to do just that with Ahnnalee unintentionally parading Travis around... Still, there had been times when Ahnnalee had tried to be the bigger, more understanding person only to have had that thrown back in her face by Alexia with each attempt to better their lack of a relationship.

Alexia's scent washing over Ahnnalee's senses as she felt someone bump into her as she had been exiting the bar certainly wasn't going to help much of anything at all. She could practically feel the unsettle of her stomach and the cringe on her face the moment that she had realized it had been Alexia that had run into her, of all people.

The other brunette's words were met by a frustrated sigh. Ahnnalee had been trying to hold her breath in an effort to bite her tongue but already that was blown to hell. If Alexia wanted to be snappy and immature at her because she wasn't able to watch where she was going, then why did Ahnnalee have to be the bigger person when she could dish it back just as surely as Alexia could serve it?

"Yeah, me, and me has a name." Not that Alexia ever cared to use it; she tended to lean more towards 'slut' or 'whore' when given the option; Ahnnalee knew better than to expect otherwise and had grown used to that in time. She wasn't innocent enough to claim that she didn't have some interesting nicknames of her own for Alexia, though tried not to use them to address her in public or in front of Geoff. Alexia had never really enjoyed being referred to as a psychopath, after all...

She wasn't certain if Alexia's little comment was a threat or not, but already she could feel that familiar anger welling inside of her as she turned back to the other brunette werewolf with a bit of a cocky smirk painted on her lips. "Well, as someone who actually shows up for Geoff's training sessions in the morning? I know I can take care of myself. You're the one that should be careful; I'd hate to see someone smack that smile off your face..."

--------------------
PMEmailWebsite
^
ALEXIA SNOW
 Posted: Dec 3 2016, 01:01 AM
WEREWOLF (COTM)
Eighteen
Unemployed

Alexia had been so done with everything for a while now, everything just building up on top of each other that just pissed Alexia off all the damn time. She was one of the lower rank of the pack so no matter what she argued if she was told to do something she was forced into it. She was told she was supposed to behave around people who literally ripped her emotional heart out. And no matter what she did or tried it just came back to her be angry at the world and alone.

It wasn’t even like she loved Travis anymore. In fact for her bitter little heart, he was one of the people she put on her shit list. She’d grown up, sort of, since dating him, which meant instead of thinking that he could do no wrong, Alexia thought he was a huge asshole. Maybe a little unfair of her, but why should she care?

She had been ready to devote herself completely and 100 percent to Travis. To give her heart and soul to him and only him. And yet soon as Ahnnalee came into the picture, she was nothing to him. Maybe she had been nothing to him all along.

The young werewolf had moved on from him, but that still didn’t mean that she didn’t feel hurt thinking about it. She brushed everything off as being pissed off and a bitch but she had cried over him. Because at the end of the day, even though Travis had no place in her heart anymore he still managed to place the thought in her mind, that maybe she wasn’t worth it. After all, if the person that she opened herself up to and gave everything she had to just could leave her so easily, what was she really worth?

It’s why it made her so angry to be surrounded by Ahnnalee and Travis at any pack function. Or how she wasn’t even aloud to express her anger without Geoff telling her off. She hated how they made her feel, and she was so god damn tired of feeling that way and forcing to bottle the most of it up inside.

But there was no pack here now. No Geoff.

She scoffed and rolled her eyes at Ahnnalee’s words ”Oh sorry , I’d say your name but it might make me gag trying to.” Alexia moved her gaze away from Ahnnalee dismissively as if she couldn’t care at all what the woman had to say. She did though, and she was listening carefully to what the werewolf was saying to her.

”I’m not too worried about anyone wiping my smile off my face, especially present company” Her gaze went back to Ahnnalee, an angry fire burning in her eyes from all the times they were never allowed to do just this. ” Besides, why should I be worried about you doing anything to me….oh wait, that’s right. It’s you. Really, all the pack “meetings” are for are show, nothing matters in the long run.”

--------------------
Hello My Old Heart
HELLO, MY OLD HEART,HOW HAVE YOU BEEN? ARE YOU STILL THERE INSIDE MY CHEST?I'VE BEEN SO WORRIED.YOU'VE BEEN SO STILL.BARELY BEATING AT ALL.OH, DONT LEAVE ME HERE ALL ALONE.DONT TELL ME WE HAVE GROWN FOR LOVING A LITTLE WHILE.OH,I DONT WANT TO BE ALONE I WANT TO FIND A HOME AND I WANT TO SHARE IT WITH YOU.
PMAIM
^
AHNNALEE MILLER
 Posted: Jan 21 2017, 10:25 PM
WEREWOLF (COTM)
TWENTY-ONE
POLICE OFFICER

look
what you just made me do
Ahnnalee hated that her life had taken the path that it had; that she had fallen in love with someone who had already been in a relationship with someone else. She had never wanted to be labelled a 'homewrecker' nor had she ever wanted to come between two people who deserved to have a happy future together and yet that was exactly what she had did, even if it hand't been intentional.

She hadn't purposely set out to sabotage anyone, least of all Alexia whom she hadn't even known at that point in time. She had known nothing of the other brunette werewolf, nor had she known that Travis had been in a relationship with someone the day that she had met him; it had truly been love at first site - for both of them, really - so anyone who believed that she had done this on purpose were surely mistaken.

It was impossible to right that wrong, though. To do so would be to hand Travis back to Alexia as if nothing had ever happened and that just wasn't possible. Travis and Ahnnalee were mates, despite what Alexia wanted to hear. They were head over heels in love with each other; that didn't just go away because someone was bitter about how their relationship had come to start. Still, Ahnnalee felt such an immense guilt over the past that she was always looking for a way to make things right again, even if it was impossible to do.

Even if sometimes Alexia made it impossible for her to want to continue trying to make things right. It was like she purposely wanted to push Ahnnalee's buttons. As if she wanted to get a reaction out of Ahnnalee that would cost her her reputation within the pack; she wasn't a violent being but Ahnnalee had to admit... sometimes the thought of putting Alexia in his place was an idea that brought her more joy than it should...

The brunette werewolf didn't bother to reply to Alexia's words as she informed her that simply saying Ahnnalee's name made her want to gag; that was a little dig she was used to. It was as she continued to goad her about how she wasn't too worried about Ahnnalee being the one to put her in her place that had the brunette mentally counting to ten, if only to keep her temper in check.

"If nothing matters, then why don't you get the hell out of my way and keep your nose out of my business? You show up to those pack meetings as if you have a place here yet your actions and your attitude show you couldn't give a shit about any of us." This was one of the first times that she had ever really lashed out at Alexia in such a public place; she knew she'd feel bad about it later but it was like word-vomit: she couldn't control it.

"If you're that miserable? Pack a bag and hit the road. No one is going to trust you with their life when you stand around acting like it's the biggest burden in the world to be in a pack. See how long you last as a rogue; you'd be the first one some pack of vampires picked off, if I didn't hunt you down and pick you off myself." Was that a little harsh? Probably. Would Ahnnalee ever actually murder someone simply because they were a pain in her ass? Absolutely not, but she was that mad right then and there that it felt the smallest bit tempting.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsite
^
ALEXIA SNOW
 Posted: Mar 6 2017, 08:27 PM
WEREWOLF (COTM)
Eighteen
Unemployed

Alexia was at a point in her life where she was trying to figure everything out for herself. Once upon a time she thought that life would be so easy at this point. She had a pack, a guy she had fallen for, and a place she felt at home. It was perfect for the kid who had grown up homeless for a long time, and who’s family were all long gone.

But in her blind ignorance about how everything was, she didn’t let herself see the cracks in everything. Things that when she thought back on them now, she felt stupid for not noticing.

They might have been pack, but they weren’t whole. Fractured and bruised, their “pack” had been stuck together with tape that was slowly peeling away. And while Alexia would fully admit that she was the biggest offender of making that tape come off, she wasn’t the only cause. Now that they were all back together and trying to find someway to be what once was it was even more clear how messed up some things were to her.

She might of loved Travis, so much that she once never even dreamed of a world without him, but looking back she knew he never loved her. Alexia felt like such an idiot now to ever even think that he did. And while she was still pissed off and more so hurt that the moment Ahnnalee came into the scene he dumped her like she was nothing, she knew that her visions of them living happily ever after would of never happened. And while Alexia didn’t even love or like him anymore, she still felt that sting of hurt when she looked and saw Travis and Ahnnalee together.

Home was nowhere to be found anymore for her. She lived in a crappy bedroom apartment, and lived her life day by day. She didn’t go home to anyone, or call anyone up to hang out and come over. She didn’t feel safe, she didn’t feel happy and most of all she felt like it didn’t matter where she went that feeling would follow. Because a home wasn’t about four walls and roof. It was about the feeling, and you couldn’t escape that, no matter how you tried.

These realizations for some people would of made them happy, to understand the root of what they were feeling and why. But to Alexia it just made her more confused because she didn’t see a way out of it. They were all trapped in this cycle that they put themselves in. Which is why she didn’t think anything even mattered. Why there was no point anymore.

But listening to Ahnnalee talk to her and tell her she should just leave, to just go made her furious. Alexia had thought about it. A lot. She figured she would be able to survive on her own, she had before once…before Geoff. But she knew, she knew that she couldn’t do that. Deep down she cared about her pack even though she didn’t say it to them or show it. Even though she thought they were fucked up on so many different levels.

“You think that I don’t give a shit? Me? Do you see what the fuck our pack even is anymore? What’s the point in trying, when our own Alpha doesn’t think about us as anything but girls who should stay in a kitchen and follow orders blindly? When he fucking put Travis, fucking Travis, who isn’t even one of us anymore, as second instead of Trinity , even though we all fucking know she should have been. What’s the god damn point huh? Tell me? Because it doesn’t matter when we will always be the bottom of the bottom no matter what we do or try. “ Alexia’s words rang out , not caring how loud she was being or the venom in her voice when she said it.

” And you think if I left you would be the one to come and pick me off?” Her hand moved out pushing Ahnnalee away from her forcefully. “ I don’t fucking think so. If I left no one would fucking touch me, especially not you. “ The young werewolf pushed the other one again with the same amount of force, no longer caring where this went or what would happen next.

--------------------
Hello My Old Heart
PMAIM
^
AHNNALEE MILLER
 Posted: Apr 1 2017, 08:24 PM
WEREWOLF (COTM)
TWENTY-ONE
POLICE OFFICER

look
what you just made me do
Ahnnalee had never intended to hurt someone when she had fallen for Travis and when he had fallen for her. She hadn't even known that he had been seeing anyone when she and he first met; her intentions had been nothing short of pure. She had tried to apologize profusely to Alexia when she had learned that she had been the cause of hers and Travis' failed relationship... but who wanted to accept an apology from the girl that had stole what very well could have been the love of your life?

The brunette werewolf truly believed that Alexia had half-expected Ahnnalee to hand Travis back over to her with her apology. To surrender and step away from him and to find someone of her own who wasn't attached to another girl that didn't deserve to have her heart broken like that. The truth was... Ahnnalee had been too far in to let go of Travis, even if it had been the wisest choice she could have made for everyone involved.

She loved him more than she loved herself and she knew that she'd regret letting him go for the rest of her life if she did so just to make amends with Alexia before it turned things between them sour. She would always, always regret hurting Alexia, but Alexia had never stopped long enough to realize that there were just some things in life you couldn't control, and that included who you loved.

Alexia had a lot of anger inside of her, and it was because of that anger that Ahnnalee tried her hardest to steer clear of the other girl as much as possible. Still, it was impossible to avoid her snide comments at pack meetings or her little digs anytime they were near each other online, but things like this? Running into her in one of the least expected places imaginable? It was such a statistical rarity that Ahnnalee had never really given any thought into how she might handle such a situation if it ever came about.

Maybe that was why she found herself struggling immensely so. Her words were coated with anger as she tried to control herself as best as she could, nonetheless.

"If you're so displeased with Geoff and the way he runs this pack, why the hell did you ever join it?!" Okay, so many she wasn't the best at controlling her anger, but Ahnnalee was almost never angry; there were so few people that could effectively push her buttons that there had never really been a time - like this - where she found herself struggling to keep her cool. "You knew the rules when you joined; you knew what Geoff was like and yet you still chose to become part of his pack, yet here you are! Bitching and complaining about every little thing!"

She hadn't wanted to engage in this verbal argument; she was above that, and yet here she was, stooping to that level just because she couldn't get a firm grip on her own temper. Her mind was reminding her that she needed to leave before things got heated just as the other female wolf decided to use her hands to push Ahnnalee away from her with a force that had the brunette stumbling back a few paces. Her anger flaring enough to have her closing the space between them with a speed she typically didn't showcase; her hand tight around Alexia's throat as she lifted the female a few mere inches off the ground and slammed her back into the side of the building, keeping her lifted off the ground as she spoke.

"If you ever lay another hand on me again? I'll rip them off..."

--------------------
PMEmailWebsite
^
ALEXIA SNOW
 Posted: May 20 2017, 10:34 PM
WEREWOLF (COTM)
Eighteen
Unemployed

The question that Ahnnalee proposed was a good one. Why had Alexia joined the pack all those years ago. She had never really spoken about it with anyone before. Geoff in fact was the only one who knew what life had been like before the pack, that was how he found her wasn’t it.

She used to be so in awe of him when she was younger. He had come along when she was losing hope in everything and gave a chance to have more in life. It wasn’t until she grew older, and until she had spent years separated from the pack that she started to realize a few things.

Now it was harder for her to go back to the blindness she once had. All she could see was things that made her grow even more bitter and angry. And she had for a while tried to lock that away to force herself to be calmer, to try and make friends. But it just didn’t work. She couldn’t just pretend that she didn’t have those emotions, so instead they just built in her, and lately had been causing some bad choices.

She glared hard at the woman who was one of the reason’s she had started being bitter and angry years ago. Ahnnalee didn’t know what she was talking about, she didn’t know the first thing about Alexia, or about any of this. And the same could be said for Alexia towards Ahnna, but she didn’t even think about that part of it either.

” Well I didn’t like being fucking homeless and hungry so I decided to take the offer of fixing both. “ She hissed angrily at Ahnna. She was instantly regretful that she had let that piece of information out. She never talked about that, to anyone. She didn’t like thinking about it , or anyone knowing ever about that part of her life. The fact that she was so angry that she let it slip out , just further pissed her off about all of this.

And then Alexia was being pushed back against the wall, being held up by her throat. A growl let out in her throat as the hands tightened around her throat and Ahnna gave her warning. If it was any other person, they would probably be scared and head the warning carefully. But Alexia wasn’t. Because she didn’t have anything to lose, what did it really matter?

So instead, she brought her hands up to wrap around Ahnna’s wrists and dug her nails in tight while pulling her hands back away from her throat, not caring if any damage was left by the abrupt removal. As she dropped to the ground again she moved quickly using her weight till they were falling on the ground with Alexia straddling her on top.

Alexia’s own hands wrapped around Ahnnalee’s throat, pinning her to the ground. She wasn’t trying to kill the woman, but she was making the same point that was just made to her. ”You think you can threaten me?” She gave a harsh fake laugh ” I don’t give a fuck about your threats, about anyone’s threats. Because I will give back ten times anything done to me. Because I have nothing to lose!”

--------------------
Hello My Old Heart
PMAIM
^
AHNNALEE MILLER
 Posted: Jun 17 2017, 12:44 PM
WEREWOLF (COTM)
TWENTY-ONE
POLICE OFFICER

look
what you just made me do
Ahnnalee and her brother had always been proud to belong to something bigger than just the two of them, but she often wondered if that was just because they had never really had a family outside of themselves. Ahnnalee hadn't even known her parents; they had passed away, tragically so, when she was nothing more than a couple of months old. Since that day, it had been only she and her brother, who had endured losing everything and gaining guardianship of his infant sister.

Perhaps it was a little hard (and mildly offensive) to have someone so passionately against the one family that Ahnnalee had ever found herself belonging to.

That wasn't to say that Ahnnalee thought that their pack was perfect; Geoff was deeply flawed and made no secret of it as he often embraced his flaws, seeing very little wrong with his old-fashioned way of thinking. She struggled rather consistently to support their alpha's old ways of thinking, but at the same time... Ahnnalee remained hopeful that perhaps something (or someone) would open Geoff's eyes to the many, many ways the world had changed throughout the centuries.

Maybe that was wishful thinking...

Truth be told, Ahnnalee hadn't ever known much about Alexia aside from the fact that she was Travis' ex-girlfriend, much as Alexia had no idea of Ahnnalee's nor Raphael's past. Most of the pack members tended to keep their histories private for whatever reason; perhaps none of them were fond of pity...

She supposed it wasn't entirely surprising that Alexia, too, had suffered. Wasn't that what had brought all of them together as a single unit? Because something in their lives had hurt them beyond repair and they had only been able to begin healing those burns upon grouping together? Yet Alexia was still bitter, together or otherwise. That wasn't something Ahnnalee could comprehend as someone who, too, had suffered. She had taken the pack as a blessing, not a curse.

The brunette winced as she felt Alexia's fingernails digging into her pale wrists, trying to pry Ahnnalee's hands from her throat. Really, Ahnnalee wouldn't have attacked at all had Alexia not provoked it. She had never been much of a fighter, but she sure as hell wasn't the type of girl that would ever, ever allow someone to lay hands on her without taking the chance to defend herself.

Alexia's weight was used to knock Ahnnalee to the ground; the other female werewolf straddling her as Alexia's hands wrapped around Ahnnalee's throat this time around. It was obvious from Alexia's words alone that this fight was fuelled by more anger than Ahnnalee could have ever thought the other woman was in possession of.

Still, her hands wrapped around Alexia's wrists as the brunette werewolf tapped into her own supernatural strength in order to pry Alexia's hands from around her throat. Ahnnalee's body lunging upright as she used her weight to overpower the other female werewolf, slamming her back-first onto the pavement with a growl - a warning growl, at that - and a quick backhand to the other woman's face.

"You think it's a threat? If you want to try and come at me, try it. I dare you. 'Cause you'll be the one limping away when I'm done with you, you ungrateful little bitch..."

--------------------
PMEmailWebsite
^
ALEXIA SNOW
 Posted: Aug 5 2017, 10:48 PM
WEREWOLF (COTM)
Eighteen
Unemployed

She almost felt like laughing at this point. Here she was in the middle of the beginning of a fight with the girl that had harbored so much of her hatred and rage for so many years. Something that years ago she would of accepted with glee and claimed her way back to Travis' heart by beating her. Even if she knew that doing that wouldn't of changed a damn thing.

But Alexia wasn't that same girl those years ago. She didn't care about Travis anymore, in fact he was one of the people she was the most pissed off with, she didn't care to gloat and try and win him back, she couldn't even care that he and Ahnnalee were together once more.

Now she was going to fight her instead because it made her feel something.

Maybe that was what she had been missing for a while now, a way to get all of her emotions out there. To her she felt alone, even with a pack full of people she belonged to. She didn't belong there, so she felt. Everyone else got along so well together...they felt whole like a family, but she felt like she was looking in from the outside. She didn't lean on anyone, who would she even begin to?

So instead everything was bottled up and kept tight behind angry bitter comments and sarcastic insults. But now? Now this beginning of something that had been coming for a very long time for both girls, it was like a time bomb of emotions exploding in her. And it felt good.

She would give Ahnnalee credit, she knew how to hurt someone with that hit of hers across the face. Alexia could feel her teeth rattle as her head was thrown to the side behind the power of it. She gritted those same teeth together tightly before growling and turning her head back to stare at Ahnnalee.

The werewolf reached an arm up to grab a fist full of hair from the woman on top of her, pulling harshly on it to pull her back some to give Alexia the leverage to flip the positions, sitting up and using the pull of Ahnna's hair to slam her back into concrete below them. The other hand pulled back to let a matching slap cross Ahnna's face, letting her nails drag across her face, before letting another lose.

She put all her emotions in the hits, letting her full weight sit on the woman while the uncontrollable growls escaped her throat. " You want to kick the shit out of me, princess?' A laugh escaped Alexia with no humor at all to it "Do it. Fucking do it. Hit me, kick me, try and beat the shit out of me all you want. I'm going to give it all right back to you! And it won't even matter! Because you are the only one any of them will even care about!"

Another angry loud growl came for her at that as she used her hand in Ahnna's hair to lift her head and slam her back into the concrete once more. The hurt she felt about her own place in the others lives, that wasn't even fair to Ahnna and mostly Alexia's fault, blinding her and turning into more rage, fueling the fight even more.

--------------------
Hello My Old Heart
PMAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll