Please register with your character's first and last name in all uppercase.
You can also click for the links to our member c-box & in-character c-box.

Our news section is located here; you can find lengthier news updates there while the news updates below are the bare necessities!

You can find the most recent activity check here; activity checks are month-long. You must have at least one post per character submitted before the first of the next month!

You can find the current OTM (of the month) awards here! Be sure to congratulate the members and the admin members of the characters and titles that have been won this month!

Give a warm welcome to both Bri and Pat who have been brought onto Bittersweet Forever's administration team as active website moderators!

All admin members have their own tasks; be sure to check their signatures for information on what their specific tasks are, otherwise you might be redirected.

Add Reply
New Poll

» Maybe I'm a lost cause, @[AIDEN DUNN]
ALYSON DUPONT
 Posted: Apr 16 2017, 01:07 AM
WEREWOLF (COTM)
NINETEEN
UNEMPLOYED

Alyson had been wondering around in a daze all day. In a moment of desperation, she had offered to start selling for the people that had her brother. After not paying up and begging for mercy didn't work, and then she had been saved from certain death which ended with them nearly getting killed themselves. Aly was more than grateful for her night in shining armor, but it had almost caused more harm than good.

They took her up on her offer but she was still given little to go on when she asked about Collin. Of course, this only terrified her more, but what choice did she have? She had to do this, she had gotten herself into this mess and she still had family they could go after, little ones that needed their parents. Aly couldn't be responsible for more pain. She needed to handle it herself.

She was pretty much alone now anyway. Besides a few of the girls, she had pretty much cut herself off from everyone else. Every time she had reached out to Roslyn, it was like setting off a nuke, and she couldn't look Brady in the eyes, so she steered clear of home most days. It was easy to fly under the radar when no one cared.

So far, she had used that to her advantage. Aly had been switching fairly effortlessly from "fuck it" to "party hard" and back again for months and while she knew everyone noticed her change in demeanor, know one had been brave enough to step up and actually ask to get involved. And that had been fine up until her current panic attack in the middle of the very public and very open botanical gardens.

Granted, there were very few people actually in the gardens at this time of night. She was trying her best not to make a scene, choosing a back bench to just sit at and cry until she could manage to breathe again. She was completely out of options or people to turn to and she was so far past done it was unreasonable. She couldn't even take the fact that the drama had seemed to plateau as a good thing because it had done so on such a ridiculous low.

THANKS KAY

--------------------

SAY GOODBYE TO ALL THOSE PRETTY FACES
user posted image
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO CALL AND DRESS ME UP, MY SUCKER LOVE, DRAG ME 'ROUND, KICKING AND SCREAMING.--------------------------------------------
DARK PLACES I KNOW TOO WELL
I'M FUCKING LONELY.

PMEmailWebsite
^
AIDEN DUNN
 Posted: Aug 29 2017, 10:05 PM
WEREWOLF (COTM)
Eighteen
Sound engineer intern

Aiden had kind of taken a backseat in life. His own, his family's, everyone's. And that was okay-he wasn't complaining. He'd had his fair share of being the center of attention, considering he'd been attacked more than once, by more than one person. Being attacked, kidnapped, tortured...Been there, done that, wrote the book on it. So he didn't expect really to be showered with love and attention.

Granted, he didn't necessarily appreciate being completely ignored, which happened a little too often, but he was getting used to that. There should be a happy medium between too much attention and being ignored completely, and Aiden had yet to really find that balance in between them both. A little attention wasn't so bad, was it? But it wasn't like he could just say "I feel neglected" without sounding like a whining kid...

So he was just coasting along, knowing that eventually he'd be able to feel that he fit in somewhere. Anywhere. That was kind of the issue most of the time. He didn't...fit in anywhere. His two sisters were...well...girls...and they had different issues. It wasn't that he wasn't close to them; Aria had helped write some of his music and everything. But his interests were different. His mom was always busy providing for them, and her two boyfriends didn't really seem interested in doing more than co-habitating with him. He couldn't find a way to relate with them in a way that made them want to spend time with him, and he was running out of ideas.

He had friends, and he had family that he enjoyed spending time with, but it didn't change the fact that he was lonely. He may be surrounded by family and some friends and the band that played on his album, but he was still searching for who he was and finding the people to go with it. He just wished he was there already and out of this awkward stage of life.

His dad was pretty hard on him, trying to get him to man up and play a sport or something, and telling him that music was not a career he should even attempt to pursue. Aiden was strong enough in character to not believe his dad, and he had plenty of support from his mom and family, but it could still be discouraging. He avoided spending time with him as much as he could, but he couldn't avoid him 100%.

All of that made him feel anxious and jittery, so when he got like that he liked to go out and just roam. He didn't have any direction or goal but it made it easier for him to just unwind and unload. That evening, he found himself at the botanical gardens, and he didn't even realize how late it was. He would definitely get in trouble if he wasn't home soon...

He was just about to turn around and get back home when he heard the sound of someone crying nearby. He was no hero, but he did want to make sure that someone wasn't getting hurt...He quietly made his way to the bench where he thought the person was, and was relieved it was just a girl that wasn't being attacked or anything, at least not presently...

He cleared his throat as he approached so as not to scare her. "Um...Are you...Okay? Did someone hurt you? I mean...Do I need to call 911?" He frowned, feeling a little angry that someone had hurt her somehow to make her cry like this. She was really pretty, and she did look a little familiar like he'd maybe seen her before, but he didn't know who she was really. Either way, he was concerned for her.

Thank you SHANTEL for the template!!

--------------------
NoFool
So what would you do for fortune and fame Would you give your soul Would you change your name When it comes around Well I ain't that stupid Ain't that dumb I don't need them To get what I want But if it comes around Well let me tell you You can bet my mama Didn't raise, no fool
PMEmail
^
ALYSON DUPONT
 Posted: Nov 6 2017, 02:18 PM
WEREWOLF (COTM)
NINETEEN
UNEMPLOYED

Aly jumped hard at the unfamiliar voice. She had been doing that a lot lately. Of course, being nearly killed in an alleyway would take a toll on anyone's anxiety levels. She froze, taking in the boy walking towards her. He looked her age, genuine concern on his face. She snapped out of it at the mention of "911."

"No, it's fine." She wiped quickly at her tears. Her voice was weak, you could definitely tell she had been crying for a while. She hugged her arms close to her chest for a second, closing her eyes just for a moment to pull herself together. "I'm fine."

She stood up, straightening herself out. "Sorry to bother you." She cleared her throat. Trying to fix your make up without a mirror was hell. She checked the time on her phone and then caught herself. Yeah, it was late, but who cared? No one gave a shit about where she was or what she was doing as long as she wasn't making waves...and the waves they didn't know to blame on her didn't count.

How had her life come to this? How had she gotten in a dark garden crying alone where only strangers would come comfort her? Had she really exiled herself that badly? Was this all really her doing? She could go on and on about how it had just started out as one little thing and then escalated out of control so far and that it was all just an accident and that she hadn't meant for this to happen, but she had, at least to a degree.

She hadn't meant for Collin to get involved, but she had known who she was getting involved with in the beginning. She had heard the stories, she knew she was screwing them over. But that stupid teenager mentality of "that could never happen to me" took over and now here she was: no family or girlfriend to talk to, no friends that knew enough about her situation. Hell, even Ali only knew a part of it, and she seemed more than happy to support her more carefree personality.

She didn't have anyone to really turn to, not anyone who could help without getting herself arrested or worse. She honestly didn't know what telling someone would even do. Was Collin even alive to save? That single thought almost buckled Aly's knees on its own. She was shaking again, but pouring her soul out to a stranger was not what needed to happen.

THANKS KAY

--------------------

SAY GOODBYE TO ALL THOSE PRETTY FACES
user posted image
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO CALL AND DRESS ME UP, MY SUCKER LOVE, DRAG ME 'ROUND, KICKING AND SCREAMING.--------------------------------------------
DARK PLACES I KNOW TOO WELL
I'M FUCKING LONELY.

PMEmailWebsite
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll