Please register with your character's first and last name in all uppercase.
You can also click for the links to our member c-box & in-character c-box.

We currently have two holiday plots happening! The S.S.R.'s new year's eve party and the satanic bonfire. Members are able to join both or either plot!

Given we are currently undergoing a massive website revamp, we ask that you keep tabs on things that are being updated or changed. You can assess an updated thread of the revamp's progress by clicking here.

Happy holidays and a marvellous new year to all!

Add Reply
New Poll

» Character Adoption [MALE | CANON | THE ORIGINALS]
SAGE O'REILLY
 Posted: Jun 29 2017, 11:12 AM
VAMPIRE
THIRTY
ART TEACHER

FINN MIKAELSON
preferred play-by is: CASPER ZAFER

Finn Mikaelson. A complication to Sage, but a man she very much loves and has since he turned her over 900 years ago, and part of a family that's growing larger with each new addition that the siblings add. A family that also doesn't get along with Sage, not that she had any care about it anyway; she's been keeping her own life away from Finn when they weren't planning their wedding. The wedding they've been putting off, but I would love it if I could see them finally tie the knot by her next “birthday”, March 17th. She works as a local art professor and former boxing instructor, giving up the latter in order to focus on selling most of her art in local art galleries while planning her wedding to Finn.

Finn works as an archaeology professor and sometimes goes on different “digs” around the world when he isn't planning his wedding to Sage, therefore straining their relationship from time to time, and she worries that they won't make their engagement official. What I don't want to see is for someone to put seeds of doubt in either of their heads about the other.

Please PM my KATIE account with questions!
SARA! ♥
PMEmailYIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll