BITTERSWEET FOREVER
DISCORD
IC CHAT
MEMBERS
HELLO THERE, LOVELY! WELCOME TO BITTERSWEET FOREVER
please register your first account as your alias in caps. this account will be the account you link your character(s) to; characters must be registered as first and last names in caps, please.
SEATTLE, WA
SET IN: JULY, 2018
07/01/18 Happy Canada day and Happy Independence Day to all of our Canadian and American members! Enjoy a new layout for July!

06/14/18 We are still chipping away at this re-vamp, but we've uploaded a fun new skin this June for spring! Remember that in Seattle, springs are especially rainy, so expect all kinds of rain, thunder and lightening storms for the rest of the month of June!

04/21/18 We are currently in the middle of a website-wide revamp, so please be patient with incomplete content! Our website will remain open to new members during this time. If you have any questions, feel free to ask a member in our c-box, or an admin member via PM!
OH, YOUR TOUCH, SO BITTERSWEET

Add Reply
New Poll

original canon | 15 | stella maxwell, best friend | future girlfriend
shantel ast she/her twenty-eight Offline fun & clingy 10 years
645 POINTS EARNED
125 POSTS MADE
mackenzie
fifteen
she/her
student
bisexual
single
aquarius
PLOT WITH mackenzie

undecided | stella maxwell
First and foremost, I'm undecided about the species that this character will be, though I would prefer it if she was a supernatural species rather than a human or a hunter, etc... I'd rather she not be a vampire or a werewolf, so I will list my preferred selections and will allow whomever adopts her to choose the species they'd be most interested in: harbinger, kitsune, or a witch.

For a first name, I love the name Willa, so I'd prefer it if that was kept because I love the thought of Mackenzie calling her "Will" as a nickname. As for a middle name and a last name, I'll leave that up to whomever chooses to adopt her.

I would like for her to be the same age as Mackenzie, perhaps two or three months older than her, and for the two to meet at school. Ideally, they'd have a lot in common (though we can work out those small details later on), and the two would click pretty instantaneously. For Willa's home-life, she would be living with a relative (as her parents are both in and out of prison for drug-related crimes), so perhaps an aunt or an uncle that has taken her in quite a few years ago. I'd imagine she wouldn't be too torn up about her parents, as they'd have been in and out of prison for most of her life.

Personality-wise, she would have to compliment Mackenzie's personality, so I'd ask that whomever is interested in adopting her reads up on Mackenzie. She would have to love to laugh and have a very large sense of humour. She would have to be compassionate and at least be able to tolerate animals and nature, as Mackenzie adores the outdoors and wildlife. She would have to be fiercely protective of the things and the people she cares most about, and would have to feel secure with her friendship (and future romance) with Mackenzie, as Mackenzie will not tolerate emotional abuse, manipulation or jealousy.

I imagine their friendship would move from platonic to romantic extremely organically. Platonic hand-holding would get a bit more touchy-feely, kisses on cheeks would turn to pecks on the lips, etc... There would be no conversation about "where they're headed" or "what all of this means", it would literally just go from friendship to romance without a conversation, slowly but surely.

Willa would also have to be okay with their relationship being something that Mackenzie wouldn't feel compelled to hide: Mackenzie won't 'out' herself as a bisexual, and will simply begin a relationship with Willa without a care in regards to what people might think of it. To Mackenzie, it's as normal as breathing, after all.

Willa would also have to get along with those that Mackenzie cares most about, as she will never choose a romance over her family. Most importantly, Willa would have to be extremely close with Vince, Mackenzie's father. Vince is and always will be Mackenzie's world, so it's important that he and Willa get along.

If you have any questions about this character, feel free to hit me up!

please reply below using code!
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

NO SPAM NO ADS NO DRAMA