Please register with your character's first and last name in all uppercase.
You can also click for the links to our member c-box & in-character c-box.

We currently have two holiday plots happening! The S.S.R.'s new year's eve party and the satanic bonfire. Members are able to join both or either plot!

Given we are currently undergoing a massive website revamp, we ask that you keep tabs on things that are being updated or changed. You can assess an updated thread of the revamp's progress by clicking here.

Happy holidays and a marvellous new year to all!

Add Reply
New Poll

» Character Adoption [MALE | ORIGINAL CHARACTER]
LAURA HALE
 Posted: Mar 12 2017, 02:34 AM
WEREWOLF (LOUP GAROU)
Twenty-Seven
Unemployed

WESLEY SCOTT
preferred play-by is: THOM EVANS

This is Wesley Scott. Wesley is a werewolf, who was once a former alpha. Like many Alphas out in the wild , Wesley got his power from killing the alpha before him. Because of this he has always been a bit insecure about his ability to be an alpha. It made him strict and rough with his wolves.

As time went by that insecurity about himself and his power only grew more and more. To the point that Wesley started to beat and torture any wolf that set a foot out of line, even for the smallest reason. He called it tough love to try and justify why he was doing it, but it was clear he was doing it just to be cruel.

This was kept a secret from the outside world though, to anyone else that came along he was just a kind guy who was a good alpha. And he made sure his wolves kept it that way.

One day Wesley ran into the eldest daughter of Talia Hale, Laura. While Wesley had no real feelings for the young alpha, he did want the power that her name could give him. If he found himself in line with a Hale , so many more doors would be open for him.

Wesley wooed Laura, made her fall in love with him using all his charms and manipulations. He was very proud that he was able to keep all of secret past times from her. In truth Wesley didn't think much of Laura, just a young girl who he could manipulate, and eventually bend to his will.

But one day Laura found out about his past time, by walking in on him torturing his beta. Instead of being the young weak girl he thought she always was, she fought back. In order to get away, Wesley through his beta at the girl after landing a life threatening blow, and ran away.

In the wild Wesley was alone, the rest of his pack fleeing when they got the chance. And soon , a pack came along threatening to kill him, instead of being killed for his power, he freely gave his power to the Alpha.

I would like to bring Wesley back, and out for a vengence.

To be clear he would be a bad guy, though he could use his charms to try and show others he's a good guy. The only person who would ever know different would be Laura. This can come to his advantage when trying to make friendly with other packs and people.

But I would like him to want to try and get back at Laura for stopping him and being the cause of his loss of power and status. Which means he can be open to a lot of plots outside of her, with her family .

Along the same lines he would want to get his Alpha status back, which opens up plots for other Alphas on site that he can try to seduce, convince, or get in close with in order to kill them to get their power.

Please PM my BRI [ADMIN] account with questions!
SARA! ♥

--------------------

I will show restraint, Just like we said we should. You think I'll apologize for things I left behind, But you got it wrong. And I'm as sane as I ever was. You talk far too much,For someone so unkind. I will wipe the salt off of my skin, And I'll admit that I got it wrong. And there is grey between the lines. And you had best believe, That you cannot build what I don't need. And I know I need to feel relief,And I know you'll never fold. But I believe nothing that I'm told. I need to feel relief. I know I need to feel released

-released
PMAIM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll