WELCOME TO SITE NAME
Both figuratively and literally, it is a task to occupy the generations. And no matter how much progress one makes, there is always the thrill of just beginning. We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.
00/00 Both figuratively and literally, it is a task to occupy the generations. And no matter how much progress one makes, there is always the thrill of just beginning. We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.

CHARACTER SPOTLIGHT

Closed
New Poll

[C] Trusting you just takes so much out of me, bsf — daughter, sister, mother, addict
275 POINTS EARNED
55 POSTS MADE
TWENTY-ONE+ MICHELLE TRACHTENBERG + WEREWOLF
TIRING TIMES
Tension is building inside very steadily, things feels so far away from me. Happy thoughts forcing their way out of me
Brianna Dunn is a character that was played by a couple of different people on-site over the years. She comes from a very extensive and very active family on-site which I will get more into below. I would just like to stress first and foremost that Brianna is a very, very troubled individual who is not well-liked in the community right now. It will take a lot of patience and perseverance to get her back on track so if you are someone who is easily depressed or offended by having a character disliked to feuded with, this character probably isn't for you.

Now, to begin: Brianna is one of five children belonging to Benedict (Ben) and Fiona Dunn. The quintuplets were born in this order: Sean, Robert, Zach, Claire and Brianna. They were raised by both Ben - an extremely old-fashioned, ancient werewolf - and his new mate Fiona. Fiona's body rejected the werewolf bite, however. Her mind quickly became a constant need to hurt those around her, especially her husband and her children.

Fiona's abuse was physical, mental, emotional and verbal; nothing was off limits when it came to causing the most pain to those around her. For the most part, Brianna was spared simply because she had had the strongest bond with her mother as the youngest child. The boys were pulled into the middle of a lot of the chaos, but it had mostly been Claire who took the brunt of everything as she had always been closer to their father, Ben, due to the fact that she was the only blonde-haired, green-eyed wolf in the family. She was the spitting image of Ben's deceased mother which only strengthened their bond.

This meant Ben often sided with Claire and that sparked a lot of fights between he and Fiona. So many fights that Fiona ended up planting explosives on his motorcycle which left him permanently crippled; the tendons in one of his legs permanently injured which leaves him needing a cane to get around.

Brianna blamed Claire for a long while for all of their family problems. The more Claire tried to escape her home life by falling in love and, yes, falling pregnant with triplets of her own, the more Fiona continued to lose her mind, even going as far as to attempt to kill Claire and her three unborn children.

Things reached a climax when Ben - during moments of desperation in the middle of spring - slept with the mother (Renesmee) of Claire's boyfriend (Jacy), impregnating her with Ben's sixth child, a daughter that they named Laila. Fiona hired a man to beat Renesmee to death while she was pregnant with Laila in hopes of ridding the world of Ben's betrayal and his unborn daughter. Thankfully, Renesmee and Laila both survived the attack; Ben currently shares joined-custody of Laila but she has chosen to live with Ben full-time once he divorced Fiona and moved out on his own after spending a year living with Claire to help her raise her triplets.

This put a lot of distance between Ben and Brianna; she resented the fact that Claire was closer to him than Brianna was and that she (Brianna) was no longer the baby, as Laila now was. This is around the time Brianna began heavily using her two drugs of choice - cocaine and heroin - and when she began sleeping with Kol Mikaelson, one of the Original vampires that had tortured members of her family.

Brianna's friend Jenny Humphrey began noticing that a few things were wrong with Brianna; she was sleeping all day, she was losing interest in things she used to love and she was obviously acting inappropriately with people she shouldn't have been - like Kol. Jenny also noticed Brianna flirting with her own boyfriend Damien, which had Jenny feeling enraged and slightly betrayed. While Brianna swore nothing was happening between she and Damien, Brianna later seduced Damien during one of his and Jenny's break-ups and wound up pregnant with his twins.

Ben began falling in love now that he and Fiona were divorced; he fell head-over-heels for the doctor that helped him get back on his feet after Fiona attempted to kill him with explosives. Her name is Trinity Olson; the two moved in together and upon learning of this, Fiona attempted to kill not only Ben and Trinity, but Claire and Brianna, too, as they had gotten in the way. Ben ended up having to kill the monster of a werewolf that had once been his wife; the family had a very, very brief service for Fiona, but as no one viewed the monster of a woman as family, it wasn't a very intimate service whatsoever.

Trinity was there for Brianna as much as she could be and Brianna began to view her as a mother-figure that she hadn't had in quite some time. Still, she kept her pregnancy a secret and eventually skipped town with Damien. She attempted to end Kol's new romance with Davina - a local witch - upon learning he had moved on but was unsuccessful which forced to to move her attention into birthing her twins.

Damien had absolutely no idea that Brianna had been carrying twins; she had her friends care for Adrian - the male - while she used Aylee - the female - to try and get on her family's good side who welcomed Brianna and her baby girl back home with open arms. No one knows that Aylee and Adrian were the first names Brianna liked in the 'A' section of a baby book or that they don't have middle names as Brianna couldn't be bothered searching for more names.

As Ben and Trinity welcomed triplets of their own - Justice, Pax and Verity - Brianna saw she wasn't getting anywhere with her family and left Aylee in the custody of her brother and sister, Sean and Claire. Damien has tried to work things out so he can be in Aylee's life while Sean and Claire raise her, but he's also been known around Seattle as one of the best drug dealers around and both Sean and Claire have a hard time trusting him with Aylee.

More recently Brianna has made it known that Aylee is a twin and that she would be willing to give them Adrian in exchange for enough money to get her through the next year. Ben agreed to this and paid Brianna - fuelling her drug addiction all the more - in exchange for Adrian. Sean and Claire continue to raise both of Brianna's children while Ben and Trinity take them some weekends to give Sean and Claire a bit of a break.

Brianna will reach a point where she ends up being admitted into a rehabilitation center in Switzerland that specializes in supernatural mental illnesses and drug/alcohol addictions. This is coincidentally the same rehabilitation center Trinity attempted to send Fiona to in hopes of bettering her for her kids' sakes so many years ago.

It will take a long, long time for the Dunn's to forgive Brianna for all that she has done. She will have to repair her lines of communication with Damien as they share two children together - it is up to both players whether or not they want Brianna and Damien to ever share a romantic bond again.

Brianna will also have to come to terms with the fact that due to her preemies being born addicted to both cocaine and heroin, she will never be granted custody of them so long as Sean and Claire have a say. Ideally, Sean will petition for full custody of both Aylee and Adrian and will move out of Claire's home so he can raise them in a home he and Robert build for Sean and the kids on the same road as Claire's, Roberts and Ben's and Trinity's homes. He, of course, will work to allow Brianna and Damien access to their children - supervised at first, providing both are clean and are no longer selling or consuming drugs - but he will always have primary custody of the twins.

Please reply below using code!

--------------------
i forget their names now, i'm so very tame
pmappshiptrackcellinstafbsnaptweettindere-mail
350 POINTS EARNED
66 POSTS MADE

I AM INTERESTED IN THIS WANTED AD! We've been talking this over for quite a while because of my previous interest. Now that I've been able to read up on the full overview, I am all the more sure that I would like to work on bringing this character back to a healthy place where she can work on mending burned bridges and slowly but surely regain the trust that was lost as a result of her behavior and her choices. However, if possible, I would prefer the use of Emilia Clarke as a face choice. If you decided that I am fit for the role of this character. <3

275 POINTS EARNED
55 POSTS MADE

✔ SEEN! I'm fine with the PB-swap! That'll happen when you take the account over; I just used the previous PB for the wanted ad in case you found yourself no longer interested in the character.

I've spoken to Kayleigh (who plays Sean) and we decided that when it's clear Brianna won't be getting the kids back (probably when she's either certified mentally ill or completing rehabilitation), Robert will build a house for Sean on the same road that he lives on, that Claire and her family live on, and that Ben, Trinity and their family live on. Sean will move in and take sole custody of the kids; he WILL let Damien see them so long as Damien isn't using or selling drugs. So far, he's not using but he IS still selling behind Claire and Sean's back.

As I say in all my wanted ads, it's extremely important that Brianna stabilizes her life and commits to the plots set out for her from the point you take her, on. There is obviously plot-potential for a romance between she and Damien if they choose to rekindle that, but her relationships with her siblings, her father, Trinity and her children must come before that.

If you have any other questions, just let me know here! I'll leave the wanted ad up until you map out an application for her (as she currently doesn't have one on-site so that'll be in your hands to do!). <3

--------------------
i forget their names now, i'm so very tame
pmappshiptrackcellinstafbsnaptweettindere-mail
350 POINTS EARNED
66 POSTS MADE

I AM INTERESTED IN THIS WANTED AD! Absolutely! I completely understand and have no issue with prioritizing plots that have been set out with her. Repairing the bonds (over time) between her family members and herself and having her get healthy is one of the biggest reasons that I found myself interested. I haven't mapped out the application for her just yet because I was waiting for the current plot to be completed, but if you'd like me to be working on it prior to the completion of that plot - I can definitely do that as well. <3

8585 POINTS EARNED
11471 POSTS MADE
this request is closed!
This request is considered closed, as the application for the character in this wanted ad has been accepted on-site. Should this character be rendered inactive for a period of time, this wanted ad may be re-opened.
THANKS

--------------------

bittersweet forever - site owner
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

NO SPAM NO ADS NO DRAMA