WELCOME TO SITE NAME
Both figuratively and literally, it is a task to occupy the generations. And no matter how much progress one makes, there is always the thrill of just beginning. We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.
00/00 Both figuratively and literally, it is a task to occupy the generations. And no matter how much progress one makes, there is always the thrill of just beginning. We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.

CHARACTER SPOTLIGHT

Add Reply
New Poll

If we go down, they'll say that I was clever, gossip girl — ben donovan
270 POINTS EARNED
57 POSTS MADE
THIRTY-TWO+ DAVID CALL + HUMAN
BY YOURSELF
There with a frown & a cigarette; post pictures of yourself on the internet, oh
Ben Donovan was once an English teacher in a prestigious boarding school where he met Serena van der Woodsen and promptly fell head over heels in love for her. It was because of her slightly underage status that Ben never engaged in sexual acts with Serena; he loved her enough to wait until her eighteenth birthday, but unfortunately the two didn't see their relationship make it that long.

Serena's family was wealthy and powerful enough to forge an affidavit (which stated Ben had had sexual contact with a minor, thus being charged with statutory rape) that locked Ben up for a couple of years, though Serena had no idea that her mother had forged her signature on the claim; she had no idea Ben was in prison for crimes he hadn't committed.

It took a couple of years for the truth to come out; Serena's mother Lily spent a year on house arrest for her crime and Ben was sent free. It took him another year to be able to find work which was at Washington University where he's been teaching law rather than the English courses he once taught middle-schoolers.

I would like for Aria to find a positive influence that will coax her into taking law once she enrols in University. Her mother (Serena's doppelganger) works for the Seattle Police Department, and while Aria wants to follow in her mother's footsteps, she also knows she has to find her own path and will need a bit of a nudge in getting there.

Given how much Aria resembles Serena (as Aria's mother, Claire, is Serena's doppelganger), it wouldn't be too far-fetched if Ben had an immediate attraction to her based on that alone. I will say that while Aria is currently single, I would not want her and Ben to end up in a committed, long-term relationship. I'm definitely open to have her partake in a brief fling with stolen kisses and a bit of public gossip surrounding their budding bond - especially where he would be her professor and she his student - but I wouldn't see their interactions become sexual in nature.

Please reply below using code!

--------------------
do the girls back home touch you like i do?
pmappshiptrackcellinstafbsnaptweettindere-mail
270 POINTS EARNED
57 POSTS MADE

BUMPING MY WANTED AD! This wanted ad is still active and is still very much in need of a member (or multiple members) to assist in completing it; if you are interested, don't hesitate to reply to this thread!

--------------------
do the girls back home touch you like i do?
pmappshiptrackcellinstafbsnaptweettindere-mail
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

NO SPAM NO ADS NO DRAMA