WELCOME TO SITE NAME
Both figuratively and literally, it is a task to occupy the generations. And no matter how much progress one makes, there is always the thrill of just beginning. We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.
00/00 Both figuratively and literally, it is a task to occupy the generations. And no matter how much progress one makes, there is always the thrill of just beginning. We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.

CHARACTER SPOTLIGHT

Add Reply
New Poll

I wanna hear how your heart speaks, oc — face claim: jesse lee soffer
675 POINTS EARNED
138 POSTS MADE
TWENTY-SIX + JESSE LEE SOFFER + HUMAN
COMPLACENCY
took you away from me, we both want it but love is never enough you see, oh
Jesse Halstead is a local police officer with the Seattle Police Department who is struggling to find a promotion into just about any department above his local shifts on patrol. Originally, he was extremely jealous when a new - and extremely secretive - task force was started and he wasn't so much as offered a job while some newbies were, Jesse has set his sights on other promotions and has distanced himself from those within the new task force altogether.

While Jesse has always had a slight crush on Ahnnalee Miller - a local werewolf who has just started out as a police officer - she has made it clear that she is in a relationship. Something that Jesse currently does not believe as he has never seen any males looking for Ahnnalee at work.

I would be okay if a few coffees together were thought to be dates (on Jesse's part). Maybe he talks to co-workers about how he's "seeing" Ahnnalee, and she will have to confront the situation and tell him that she doesn't have romantic feelings for him and she truly is in a relationship with someone else.

In the end, I would like for Ahnnalee and Jesse to be able to talk things out - perhaps even with her boyfriend, Travis present so that Jesse can see she truly wasn't just blowing him off, should Travis not get involved earlier on - and the two can set his crush aside to form a platonic friendship at work, potentially becoming close partners.

Ideally, I would love for he, Ahnnalee and Mariana to become a small task-force of their own, but that is something we can discuss further down the line once both he and Mariana are adopted. A situation that will turn completely awkward with Jesse having feelings for Ahnnalee, and Mariana having feelings for Jesse.

Please reply below using code!

--------------------
for the first time in the darkest little paradise
pmapplicationshiptrackcellinstafbsnaptweete-mail
675 POINTS EARNED
138 POSTS MADE

BUMPING MY WANTED AD! This wanted ad is still active and is still very much in need of a member (or multiple members) to assist in completing it; if you are interested, don't hesitate to reply to this thread!

--------------------
for the first time in the darkest little paradise
pmapplicationshiptrackcellinstafbsnaptweete-mail
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

NO SPAM NO ADS NO DRAMA