Please register with your character's first and last name in all uppercase.
You can also click for the links to our member c-box & in-character c-box.

We currently have two holiday plots happening! The S.S.R.'s new year's eve party and the satanic bonfire. Members are able to join both or either plot!

Given we are currently undergoing a massive website revamp, we ask that you keep tabs on things that are being updated or changed. You can assess an updated thread of the revamp's progress by clicking here.

Happy holidays and a marvellous new year to all!

Add Reply
New Poll

» CHARACTER ADOPTION | ARROW CANONS | VILLAINS
LEONARD SNART
 Posted: Apr 9 2015, 11:13 PM
LEONARD SNART
is N/A

Mick Rory I am looking for someone to play Snart’s hot-headed partner in crime. He’s a pyro maniac and there is always room for improvement in Snart’s Rogue gallery, adding Mick is an essential piece because Snart does not trust others who happen to come to him. How did these two meet? Snart had met Mick across the pond while he was travelling in Europe just starting out, before they had got the guns that make them the men they are now. They pulled small heists and worked several jobs together. An accident left Mick with half his body burned, and he and Snart fell out. Now they work together in New Orleans under Snarts rules and plans. Because lets face it Mick is the Brawn and Snart is the Brains of their operation together. Ideas can be tossed to me over PM.

Lisa is the Baby sister of Leonard Snart. She has gone through the same tribulation that her brother had gone through as a child, with their father abusing both of them. I’d like to start her off as her admiring her brother from a distance, but not knowing what he actually does. I’d like to start them off as more associates when he can get information from her, and then work her into the fold giving her the gold gun which he will keep hidden from her until she has earned it. So in short, the two will be close but she could be oblivious to what he does, or she could know and use it to her advantage up to the player of the character. Once I get a heatwave, and her the three of us should pow-wow to see where our move will take us, and get a formal idea going as to how we take what’s ours haha.

PM me if interested. She’s a charrie I’d love to have with Len.

^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll