Please register with your character's first and last name in all uppercase.
You can also click for the links to our member c-box & in-character c-box.

We currently have two holiday plots happening! The S.S.R.'s new year's eve party and the satanic bonfire. Members are able to join both or either plot!

Given we are currently undergoing a massive website revamp, we ask that you keep tabs on things that are being updated or changed. You can assess an updated thread of the revamp's progress by clicking here.

Happy holidays and a marvellous new year to all!

Add Reply
New Poll

» SEEKING HELP REALIZING AN ABILITY
AVELINA MIKAELSON
 Posted: Dec 25 2016, 08:35 PM
IMMORTAL
SIXTEEN
HEIRESS

SEEKING HELP REALIZING AN ABILITY

Avelina Mikaelson is the biological child of both Klaus Mikaelson - the Original vampire/werewolf hybrid - and Caroline Forbes - a female vampire from a vampire from Mystic Falls, Virginia. Technically, her birth never should have happened; female vampires are not physically capable of childbirth as their bodies no longer function in the ways a human female's body would and yet... her mother Caroline conceived her with Klaus Mikaelson, carried her for five months and delivered her naturally in a hospital much as any other expecting mother would have.

Because of her rare heritage, Avelina has been gifted with an equally as rare ability: while her father has been known to create hybrids by feeding his blood to werewolves before killing them (thus turning them into vampire/werewolf hybrids sired to him), Avelina's blood is the cure for that hybridism and breaks sire-bonds between vampire/werewolf hybrids (that he has turned) and her father.

Given Avelina hasn't ever really fed her blood to anyone (as she's never had a reason to and has no interest in creating hybrids like her father does), she has absolutely no idea the power that her blood holds. Obviously her blood will be largely coveted by any werewolf that lives in fear of being turned by Klaus, and by any vampire/werewolf hybrid that has been created by Klaus wanting to break their sire-bond to him.

Klaus will most definitely want to protect this secret and keep his daughter's blood from anyone longing to use it against him but that requires Avelina finding herself in a situation where her blood is either tested or consumed by a vampire/werewolf hybrid sired to her father. Keep in mind that the latter will result in said vampire/werewolf hybrid reverting back to being nothing more than just a werewolf.

The former idea could be carried out should anyone feel the need to either experiment or test on Avelina should they know that she is the biological child of an Original (the Original hybrid, at that) or should they come to learn that she is an immortal - a rare child born to two supernatural beings that shouldn't be able to conceive children together for whatever reason. Typically these children come with prophecies or play a pivotal part in wars, battles, etc...

If you have any other ideas or would like to carry one of the two out that I've listed above, just let me know! We can tweak whatever we'd like to fit whomever would like to take part in this plot with me!

made by char @ shine

--------------------
they call kids like us vicious and carved out of stone
pmappshiptrackcellinstafbsnaptweettindere-mail
PMEmailWebsite
^
JOSEPHINE CARTIER
 Posted: Dec 25 2016, 09:05 PM
WITCH
TWENTY-TWO
STUDENT

interested!

I'd love to plot her & Josie together if you're up for it! Josie is a witch who is good friends with the Mikaelson family (mainly Elijah & Nikolina) so she would know of Avelina through the grapevine?
PMEmail
^
TYLER LOCKWOOD
 Posted: Dec 25 2016, 11:13 PM
HYBRID (VAMPIRE/WEREWOLF)
TWENTY-TWO
BAR OWNER

interested!

We've teased about her and Tyler getting involved in the past, but this would be perfect! Could there be a scenerio where they were together and got attacked? Maybe Tyler needed blood to make it out of the situation and she offered? He would farely quickly realize what was happening, and that could also fuel his and Niklauses petty little war-ish thing they have going on.
PMEmailWebsite
^
AVELINA MIKAELSON
 Posted: Dec 25 2016, 11:49 PM
IMMORTAL
SIXTEEN
HEIRESS

✔ seen!

@JOSEPHINE CARTIER : We can definitely plot them together given your character's bond with the Mikaelson family! You can view my character's shipper here if you have any specific ideas you'd like as far as bonding or meeting is concerned! <3

@TYLER LOCKWOOD : YESSS, that could work perfectly! We can figure out a way to have them interact a bit; at least enough to be spending time together away from home / out in the open and when something happens, she can be that extra kick of vampire blood he might need to speed up healing. Or maybe he makes the connection that since she's an Original's daughter (so she's technically also an Original), her blood - like Klaus; - would speed up healing. Only it totally breaks his sire-bond and he's just a werewolf afterwards. >:D

--------------------
PMEmailWebsite
^
TYLER LOCKWOOD
 Posted: Dec 27 2016, 08:02 PM
TWENTY-TWO
BAR OWNER

interested!

I LOVE IT SO MUCH! LOL Tyler would love to start talking to her just to annoy Klaus, or they could meet somewhere random without him even realizing who it was. She's pretty so he would probably flirt with her if he didn't realize she was Carolines daughter. Either way, I'm super excited for this!
PMEmailWebsite
^
AVELINA MIKAELSON
 Posted: Dec 27 2016, 09:00 PM
IMMORTAL
SIXTEEN
HEIRESS

✔ seen!

@TYLER LOCKWOOD : LOLOL YESSSS. Tyler and Avelina meet somewhere, flirting happens and that's how they at least know each other / first meet. If you have any ideas for where/when, that'd be epic!

And then after they know each other, he can find out that she is Caroline's daughter which would be like 'hello, awkward!' but he'd have it in the back of his mind when he was injured somewhere down the road and was needing her blood because he knows her blood is linked to his sire's blood. So if you have ideas for how you want him to be injured, that'd be epic, too! <3

--------------------
PMEmailWebsite
^
TYLER LOCKWOOD
 Posted: Dec 28 2016, 03:45 AM
TWENTY-TWO
BAR OWNER

interested!

Meeting at the Mystic Grill is always easy, since he owns it! LOL We could do somewhere else, too, if she wouldn't be there on her own for any reason.

I'm not sure how he could get injured, but there's no shortage of enemies for himself or the Mikaelsons so I'm sure we could come up with something before then! Maybe it could even further another plot for someone else!<3

PMEmailWebsite
^
TYLER LOCKWOOD
 Posted: Sep 6 2017, 04:03 PM
TWENTY-TWO
BAR OWNER

interested!

I had a new thought for this! I'm not sure where you're going with the Caroline attack plot that he's involved with, he could get targeted that way and people could come at him while he's at the grill. Avalina could find him or already be there (him putting her in harm's way would be something to piss Klaus off, too).
PMEmailWebsite
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll