Please register with your character's first and last name in all uppercase.
You can also click for the links to our member c-box & in-character c-box.

Our news section is located here; you can find lengthier news updates there while the news updates below are the bare necessities!

You can find the most recent activity check here; activity checks are month-long. You must have at least one post per character submitted before the first of the next month!

You can find the current OTM (of the month) awards here! Be sure to congratulate the members and the admin members of the characters and titles that have been won this month!

Give a warm welcome to both Bri and Pat who have been brought onto Bittersweet Forever's administration team as active website moderators!

All admin members have their own tasks; be sure to check their signatures for information on what their specific tasks are, otherwise you might be redirected.
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» BIG BROTHER 2017 CASTING
QUINN MONROE
 Posted: Jul 11 2017, 01:00 AM
WEREWOLF (COTM)
Twenty-four
Fashion Designer

Name:
Quinn Abigail Monroe
Sexuality:
Straight
Relations:
Single
Species:
Werewolf
Play-by:
Natalie Dormer
Player:
Lauren
This is a pretty big step for me! I'm normally a fairly reserved, quiet girl that sticks to herself, so I'm really working to come out of my shell. I'm 24, and I'm a Fashion Designer and business owner. I started a fashion store with my best friend Addie, and it's been successful.

I've definitely learned a lot in life. I've been abused and broke out of it, married and divorced, I've endured a lot in my life, but I'm doing my best to work through everything and stop hiding within my walls. I find the most comfort at the beach or wherever there's water - there's something so relaxing and refreshing about the sound of the waves, and it's where I find most of my inspiration for my clothes and artwork. I love doing yoga on the beach, and I've been getting a lot stronger in every way possible.

I'm determined to break out of my shell and make friends. I like to think that I'm kind and compassionate but I'm not a pushover and I'm not someone that you can take advantage of. I'm a good peacekeeper and very easy going; I can get along with just about anyone. I'm excited to see what this could bring and what my future holds.

--------------------
You say one love, one life. It's one need in the night. One love, you get to share it. It'll leave you baby if you don't care for it. Did I disappoint you or leave a bad taste in your mouth? You act like you never had love. You want me to go without. Well, it's too late tonight to drag the past out into the light. We're one but we're not the same. We gotta carry each other, carry each other

I can't keep holding on
PMEmail
^
ELENA GILBERT
 Posted: Jul 11 2017, 03:17 PM
HUMAN
TWENTY-TWO
STUDENT

Name:
elena margaret gilbert
Sexuality:
heterosexual
Relations:
single
Species:
human
Play-by:
nina dobrev
Player:
kimmi
I'm always bad at these. I'm learning a lot about life and love and I really want to get the most out of my life so I think this experience would be an amazing one.

I'm currently in school, pre-med, and following in my fathers footsteps. It's been hard but worth it. I'd like to help people. I grew up in Virginia but have moved around a bit since my parents died. I lived in Europe for a while before moving here.

I've lost enough people to know that life is short and you need to take it for what it is. Learning from my mistakes has been hard but I think it's made me a better person. I'm certainly no stranger to apology tours.

I'm not currently dating or in love or anything like that, but I do love the idea of love. I believe in magic and love at first sight and all of the things you grow up hearing about in fairy tales.

I’d love to make some new friends. I’m not perfect but I’m caring and kind and I’d do anything for the people I love. I’m trusting and it’s very hard to lose that, but once you do, it’s gone.

I take very calculated risks but my calculators been broken since 10th grade.

--------------------

I THINK WE'RE ONTO SOMETHING
user posted image
WE CAN'T RUN FROM FATE, BUT WE CAN LET IT TAKE US DOWN THIS ROAD WHERE ALL OUR COLORS RUN TOGETHER, LET'S TAKE THE WORST AND MAKE IT BETTER, LET'S TAKE THIS MESS AND MAKE A HOME..------------------------------------------
WE DON'T HAVE TO THROW IT ALL AWAY
I'M THINKING.

PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
ARIA MONTGOMERY
 Posted: Jul 11 2017, 04:11 PM
WITCH
TWENTY-ONE
PHOTOGRAPHER

Name:
aria marie montgomery
Sexuality:
heterosexual
Relations:
single
Species:
wiccan
Play-by:
lucy hale
Player:
kimmi
Hi! Ok, so a little bit about me. Let’s see, I’m a photographer, sort of. I love it, but I don’t know if I would ever get paid for it. I love any art, though: writing, photography, painting, drawing, music, etc. I’m very creative.

I’m fairly new to New Orleans and I don’t have a ton of friends so I think this would be a good way to shove myself into any sort of social scene. I’m good at making friends once I put myself out there, but it’s the “putting myself out there” part I can’t ever seem to do.

I grew up in Pennsylvania before my family lived in Iceland for a year in a city you’ll never be able to pronounce. I loved it and was a little sad to be moving back to the US but New Orleans is amazing so I’m actually very happy to be here. I thrive on new environments. I think it’s because I love to explore so much.

I’m in college, majoring in journalism, so this would be a nice break for the normalcy as well as an interesting social experiment to be a part of. My life’s always been full of interesting characters so putting me in the mix with a random group would probably be very comfortable for me.

--------------------

LOST INSIDE THIS EMPTY HAZE OF LIFE
user posted image
WAKING UP JUST TO CATCH YOURSELF DREAMING AGAIN, BUT YOU WON'T THINK OUTSIDE THE LINES THAT HOLD YOU IN. YOU SAY IT'S EASIER JUST TO HIDE YOURSELF AWAY, TO SHUT THE WINDOWS, LOCK THE DOORS, AND DISAPPEAR---------
THIS LIFE IS MINE TO LIVE
WE NEVER LOOK BACK.

PMEmailWebsite
^
DAVID ESPOSITO
 Posted: Jul 12 2017, 08:51 PM
FAERIE
Twenty-Five
Jack of All Trades

Name:
david james esposito
Sexuality:
heterosexual
Relations:
married
Species:
human/fae hybrid
Play-by:
peter deluise
Player:
rinne
I’m a bit nervous doing this, but what do I have to lose? Maybe a lot?

Being away from my wife and young son will be hard, but, what can I say, I’m drawn to the spotlight like a moth to flame. I’m a natural showman with some really unique skills (sleight of hand, fire eating/breathing/dancing) and a hell of a lot of charisma, if I do say so myself.

I used to be a bit of a drifter, living the life of a bachelor on the road, before I met my wife...and I still have a bit of wanderlust. What I wouldn’t give to be able to take them both on the road with me, to somewhere fantastic and beautiful. Maybe I’m a bit of a dreamer...but I’ve been told my heart is in the right place.

I’m a hard worker, and a jack of many, many trades (carpentry, metal-work, plumbing, etc.) but on the whole, I’ve spent a lot of time doing manual labor. I’ve got your tickets to the gun show, right here, ladies and gents. Okay, okay...my wife finds me irresistible, but maybe she’s biased. My English isn’t always that great (my first language is Italian), but I’ve certainly got character. Flirty, boisterous, and friendly as all get out (even if I do have a bit of an explosive temper).

--------------------
user posted image
PMAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll