BITTERSWEET FOREVER
DISCORD
IC CHAT
MEMBERS
HELLO THERE, LOVELY! WELCOME TO BITTERSWEET FOREVER
please register your first account as your alias in caps. this account will be the account you link your character(s) to; characters must be registered as first and last names in caps, please.
SEATTLE, WA
SET IN: APRIL, 2018
04/21/18 We are currently in the middle of a website-wide revamp, so please be patient with incomplete content! Our website will remain open to new members during this time. If you have any questions, feel free to ask a member in our c-box, or an admin member via PM!

OH, YOUR TOUCH, SO BITTERSWEET

Add Reply
New Poll

original canon | 24 | derek hough, potential future romance | fellow hunter
KIMMI PST SHE/HER TWENTY SEVEN Offline TRAGIC 5 YEARS
395 POINTS EARNED
79 POSTS MADE
ELENA
TWENTY TWO
SHE/HER
STUDENT
HETEROSEXUAL
SINGLE
CANCER
PLOT WITH ELENA

hunter | derek hough
Declan is a hunter along with his mother and sister (PB: Julianne Hough). Elena will not know about this immediately but introducing him into her life would connect him with Jeremy & Alaric as well as the famous Winchester family through Elena's friendship with Dean which could lead to plenty of plotting opportunity.

Hunting is the only life they've ever known and they take that life very seriously. Declan will be reluctant to really get involved with Elena on an emotional level. The life of a hunter is no life for an innocent, and she was better off not tied to this drama...right?

They could meet at her school or Palmer Tech while working a case or through some drama, we can create with her supernatural friends and family. I would love to see them fall fast and hard, as Elena has a habit of doing. I would like for this to not be as traumatic as her past loves. Of course, there's always room for drama but I do not want them to be on-again-off-again, more like risk-taking and life-or-death situation drama.

Please reply below using code!
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

NO SPAM NO ADS NO DRAMA