Please register with your character's first and last name in all uppercase.
You can also click for the links to our member c-box & in-character c-box.

Our news section is located here; you can find lengthier news updates there while the news updates below are the bare necessities!

You can find the most recent activity check here; activity checks are month-long. You must have at least one post per character submitted before the first of the next month!

You can find the current OTM (of the month) awards here! Be sure to congratulate the members and the admin members of the characters and titles that have been won this month!

Give a warm welcome to both Bri and Pat who have been brought onto Bittersweet Forever's administration team as active website moderators!

All admin members have their own tasks; be sure to check their signatures for information on what their specific tasks are, otherwise you might be redirected.

Add Reply
New Poll

» [IP] Life of the Party [OPEN]
MELISSA GLASER
 Posted: May 3 2017, 04:20 PM
WITCH
TWENTY-TWO
N/A

Things hadn't been simple for Melissa for a long time. Granted, as far as common knowledge went, her life ranked fairly low on the insanity scale. That was the way she liked it, though, allowing others to lean on her when they needed a quiet listening ear.

Did it still sting that she was left alone in Chance Harbor? Of course. It hurt like hell. But everything that had happened, good or bad, was done and oddly enough there hadn't been a ton of questions when she had shown up unannounced in New Orleans.

The resurrection of her boyfriend had overshadowed anything Melissa could have said, anyways. She had done what they all thought was impossible. After losing him the first time and killing him the second, Melissa wasn't going to stop until she got the man she loved back. She refused.

Once John had shown them how dark magic could go, Melissa couldn't stop thinking about the possibility. There had been so much they didn't know and she was smart enough to know that John Blackwell was the tip of the iceberg. So she finally left Chance Harbor, not to find her friends, but to find her love.

It hadn't been easy, the things she had gone through weren't anything she ever wanted to talk about. Ever. So far she was succeeding. It was easy to just block it out here once she got caught up. Faye and Adam had a child together, Cassie and Adam were engaged, and Faye had another child with someone she really loved. Life was full of distractions that were far more fun than the truth.

Hiding the truth had begun to take a toll on Melissa. It had started off slow, much like it had in the past. Nick was super helpful without knowing it because there were a plethora of magical drugs sitting right in her apartment. Nick wouldn't care, per say, but it would raise questions, so Melissa kept her new activities a secret. What was one more, after all?

So Melissa had the apartment to herself for the evening and she couldn't think of a better way to spend it than high as a kite and dancing around the living room to a kickass playlist? She had given up long ago on the idea of cooking so she had picked a new restaurant she hadn't heard of on UberEats and ordered a meal for one...and cheesecake...there was always time for cheesecake.

When the doorbell rang, she skipped over and swung the door wide, stopping short. Definitely not the delivery guy. About half an hour ago, Melissa would have thought harder about her actions and words, but at this point, there wasn't much of a filter left. She giggled, "You don't happen to have my cheesecake, do you?"[/b]

THANKS KAY

--------------------

TELL ME HOW YOU REALLY FEEL
user posted image
WRITE IT ON THE BATHROOM WALL. IF ANYONE WAS WATCHING, I KNOW YOU'D SAY NOTHING AT ALL. TREADING WATER, YEAH, YOU'RE ANGRY AND YOU'RE BORED. TALKIN' SHIT, SAY I'M YOUR FILTHY LITTLE.---------------------------------
I EARNED MY PLACE WITH THE TIDAL WAVES
TRY TO PULL ME UNDER.

PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll