Please register with your character's first and last name in all uppercase.
You can also click for the links to our member c-box & in-character c-box.

Our news section is located here; you can find lengthier news updates there while the news updates below are the bare necessities!

You can find the most recent activity check here; activity checks are month-long. You must have at least one post per character submitted before the first of the next month!

You can find the current OTM (of the month) awards here! Be sure to congratulate the members and the admin members of the characters and titles that have been won this month!

Give a warm welcome to both Bri and Pat who have been brought onto Bittersweet Forever's administration team as active website moderators!

All admin members have their own tasks; be sure to check their signatures for information on what their specific tasks are, otherwise you might be redirected.
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» [IP] I don't feel like I am strong enough [INVITES]
AHNNALEE MILLER
 Posted: Jun 25 2015, 09:07 PM
WEREWOLF (COTM)
TWENTY-ONE
POLICE OFFICER

user posted image

I'VE NEVER BEEN THE KIND TO LET MY FEELINGS SHOW. I THOUGHT THAT BEING STRONG MEANT NEVER LOSING SELF CONTROL, BUT I'M JUST DRUNK ENOUGH TO LET GO OF MY PAIN, TO HELL WITH THIS PRIDE, LET IT FALL LIKE RAIN FROM MY EYES.

There was little to do to ever truly prepare yourself for one of those dreaded phone calls that people could only pray they never ended up receiving. Those calls that relayed the fate of a loved one to you either before it was too late or after it was too late.

Sometimes those who received these types of calls lucked out in the sense that their loved ones were strong enough to pull through. That was the ideal way for those types of situations to end but not everyone was graced with such a seemingly simple blessing.

Ahnnalee had been home alone when her cell phone had started chiming, indicating an incoming call. It wasn't a number she recognized right off the bat; it took her a few long moments of staring at the somewhat familiar digits to realize it was Trinity's hospital's number. One she had called a few times in the past while trying to get a hold of her boyfriend's older sister.

It wasn't Trinity on the other end; Ahnnalee wasn't sure if that was a blessing or a curse. Hearing that Raphael had been in a car accident wasn't something she really wanted to hear about from anyone, but she was certain hearing Trinity's shaken voice on the other end of the line would have made it all the more worse since she, too, was close to Raphael. Perhaps not as close as his own sister was to him, but pack was pack, was it not?

She knew that her older brother had been dealing with some issues on his own which was a first for the two, but a lot had changed in the last three years that they had been forced to spend apart. Thinking their entire pack had been wiped out by some enraged hunters... they were different people now. Ahnnalee had her secrets and her brother definitely had his.

Raphael had never been much of a drinker, though. That was why Ahnnalee was well beyond shocked to hear that he had had an obscene amount of alcohol in his system prior to the accident. Her own car parked in the parking lot while his was still wrapped around another car somewhere off some beaten road.

She hadn't asked, but the other driver seemed to be in once piece according to the information that the doctor was relaying to Ahnnalee. The only questions she had been able to get out centered around asking where Trinity was (thankfully with Raphael at that point) and if her brother was okay.

He was alive but unresponsive, something the brunette werewolf didn't quite understand. The doctor tried to lay it out before her as simply as he could: her brother had endured serious head trauma and as a result of those injuries, wasn't responsive to various forms of stimuli. She knew she would rely on Trinity to explain things in a way that she would better understand them, but knowing her brother was comatose was easily the most crushing thing she had ever had to face.

The doctor had told the brunette that Trinity would be with her within the hour and to wait in the waiting room; that he would personally update her between now and then should anything change. Anything being her brother's current state.

Ahnnalee had cried the whole way to the hospital and she was sure she had lost her composure a time or two while talking to the doctor that had given her the update on her brother. They were taking care of calling Travis, Alexia and Geoff for the time being which gave Ahnnalee a bit of time to collect herself before they showed up. She had already lost both of her parents - granted she had only been two days old when they had died in a car accident - but this was different. She knew her brother more than she had ever known her parents. He was the last living family member she had and the thought of losing him - really losing him - was enough to have her body shaking with sobs.

It took a few long minutes; her brown eyes were still filled with tears and her rosy cheeks wore the stains of said tears. She had stopped crying, but the sobs still wracked her body as the anger at the fact her brother had done this to himself slowly set in.

--------------------
the story starts where the story falls apart

AND I WAS WRONG, BUT LETS BE HONEST, YOU WERE TOO
PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
TRAVIS OLSON
 Posted: Jun 25 2015, 09:47 PM
HYBRID (HUMAN/VAMPIRE)
THIRTY-SIX
DOCTOR

Travis had been hopping in his car when he got the call from the hospital. They gave him more information than Ahnnalee had given him in the chatroom, but it wasn't like it helped much. Dammit, Raphael. How stupid can you be?

It felt like he had just returned from his mysterious trip and now he was gone again. It didn't make sense. It didn't feel right that he would be this wreckless. He was clearly holding onto something much more complicated than they imagined. Why hadn't he realized that when he talked to him last?

Probably because you were being a selfish jackass who only cared about your future." He thought to himself. Of course. He hadn't been especially worried about anything other than getting a blessing from Raphael the last time they talked, but he seemed to be doing fine...well, fine enough to not kill him for asking to propose.

Did he mean to do this? He couldn't have, right? Raph knew he could have called any of his pack members for a ride, no questions asked...well, except maybe from Geoff. But Travis would have been happy to pick him up. This was unnecessary. He couldn't imagine what Ahnna was going through. Losing him would rip her apart.

He parked his car hurriedly, not even checking to see if he was in a single spot all the way. It didn't matter, not now. All he cared about was getting to her. Luckily, a familiar face was working the coffee stand at the hospital lobby and he gave her a look and a coffee was ready in a matter of seconds. He had kept in touch via chat and knew he had to find her before she completely lost it.

His heart was breaking for her. He'd had to have these conversations before, but usually never with loved ones. This wouldn't be easy, especially if Raph didn't...no. He couldn't think that way. She would read the look on his face in mere seconds and he refused to do that to her.

Running down a few halls near where she would likely be, it didn't take long to find her. He saw plenty of familiar faces, but he couldn't be bothered with politeness at the moment. "Ahnna." He said as soon as he spotted her from a ways down the hall. He ran ot her and wrapped her in his arms. "He's gonna be fine." He said automatically, kissing her forehead. Reasurance and love would have to do for now. Raph was in Trinity's hands for now.

THANKS KAY

--------------------

IF THESE SHEETS WERE THE STATES
user posted image
THIS ROOM'S BECOME A MAUSOLEUM FILLED WITH RELICS OF REGRET, PAYING DUES TO EVERY MOMENT WASTED ON WORDS LEFT UNSAID. COLLISIONS OF A BRIGHTER LOVE, I'D KILL FOR ONE MORE WAY TO TELL YOU HOW YOU MAKE ME BETTER EVERYDAY. ----------------------------------------------------------------
I'D FOLD THEM END OVER END
TO BRING YOU CLOSER TO ME.

PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
AHNNALEE MILLER
 Posted: Nov 15 2015, 05:12 PM
WEREWOLF (COTM)
TWENTY-ONE
POLICE OFFICER

user posted image

I'VE NEVER BEEN THE KIND TO LET MY FEELINGS SHOW. I THOUGHT THAT BEING STRONG MEANT NEVER LOSING SELF CONTROL, BUT I'M JUST DRUNK ENOUGH TO LET GO OF MY PAIN, TO HELL WITH THIS PRIDE, LET IT FALL LIKE RAIN FROM MY EYES.

Ahnnalee had been in hospitals a thousand times over, mostly to visit her boyfriend or his sister since both were doctors. Sure, there had been a few times when Ahnnalee or someone she cared about had gotten a bump or a scrape that needed a cast or some stitching, but none of them had ever really been through anything like this before... at least not as a pack. What happened over the three years or so that they had been separated remained to be unknown for the most part. Who knows what everyone else had endured separately...

Standing there alone wasn't something that she could say she'd ever want to do again. Not knowing if anyone had been called, barely being able to remember that she had her cellphone on her let alone the phone numbers of the people she loved most in the world. The people that would want to know about this and be there not just for Ahnnalee, but for her brother as well.

She had done her best to reach out to Travis; he'd want to be here for a thousand different reasons. The first being he would want to be there for Raphael. They were pack mates, friends... Raphael was the older brother of his girlfriend. He would also want to be there for his own sister who was likely still working on Raphael as Ahnnalee thought about it. She knew he wouldn't take his time getting to them but she also knew there was little more he could do that his sister wasn't already doing herself.

At least as far as Ahnnalee's brother was concerned. He had Trinity with him for the time being and if she needed Travis, he'd drop everything to help save Raphael's life but Ahnnalee knew she could depend on her boyfriend to be there for her in the meantime. To tell her what was happening, what to expect, how serious things were, what would be done about them... She needed him more than anything now of all times.

Leaning against one of the many walls along the many hallways with her arms folded across her chest in defeat, the brunette werewolf tried to occupy her mind as her eyes stared blankly into an empty hospital room. Desperately trying to avoid the 'what if' scenarios that were threatening to invade her thoughts.

It was the sound of her name that pulled her away from her own thoughts. Her eyes moving to glance down the long hallway in the direction that she had heard it coming from. She already knew the voice; it was impossible not to recognize it.

A small defeated smile found her lips as she let him wrap his arms around her. She had wanted to at least appear stronger than she felt, but already she could feel the tears stinging at her eyes before streaking their way down her face. His words were trying to reassure her that her brother was going to be fine while his lips pressed against her forehead.; her head shaking gently as if knowing that his words might not necessarily be true. "I know you have to say that..." Maybe not to his patients but definitely to those he cared about.

Wrapping her own arms around her boyfriend's body, the brunette kept the side of her face against his chest, not quite wanting to let him go just yet. He likely would have to check in on everything at some point, if only to get updates for Ahnnalee, but she wasn't ready. "I don't understand why he would do this to himself... he's never been this stupid and reckless before."

--------------------

PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
TRAVIS OLSON
 Posted: Feb 28 2016, 08:18 PM
HYBRID (HUMAN/VAMPIRE)
THIRTY-SIX
DOCTOR

Seeing his girlfriend this upset in person only made him more mad at Raph, but he had to keep that in check. She didn't need to see that right now. He was sure she was feeling way too many emotions in the moment, she didn't need his help on that front.

He knew she would think that, that he was just giving his normal doctors speech to an upset visitor, but nothing about this was normal. There was so much that they had all been through, together and apart, but this was a whole new playing field. This wasn't the attacks where they didn't know where anyone was. There wasn't the chance to convince yourself that they found a happily ever after, they were right here to witness the horrible truth.

Truth. Ahnnalee would expect that from Travis and his sister, but he didn't know yet if he wanted to give it to her. Of course she was strong, but this would be enough to break anyone, and considering they had just found each other again, would this be too much? He held her tight as she pulled him closer to her. "We won't let anything happen to him." He promised quietly. That wasn't Dr. Olson talking, and he hoped she knew that. This was her boyfriend swearing that he would stop at nothing to make sure she wouldn't lose the only family she had.

He didn't want to let her go, but he was torn. Would finding out more information help or hurt the current situation? She was already about to past upset and go into full on angry, he didn't want to make that worse by finding out more details from the police. Despite what he already knew, he couldn't bring himself to believe that Raphael was trying to kill himself. It just didn't make sense. Travis hadn't gotten into the details of Raphs trip, but nothing could be that bad, could it?

His mind was racing, but suddenly the realization that it wasn't his decision hit him. He pulled back just barely and looked down at his girlfriend. "What do you need right now? Do you want me to see what I can find out or stay with you?" It wasn't like he was going to walk into the operating room and offer Trin a second pair of hands. No one decision would be obviously more beneficial than the other, so he left it to her.

THANKS KAY

--------------------

user posted image
THIS ROOM'S BECOME A MAUSOLEUM FILLED WITH RELICS OF REGRET, PAYING DUES TO EVERY MOMENT WASTED ON WORDS LEFT UNSAID. COLLISIONS OF A BRIGHTER LOVE, I'D KILL FOR ONE MORE WAY TO TELL YOU HOW YOU MAKE ME BETTER EVERYDAY. ----------------------------------------------------------------

PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
AHNNALEE MILLER
 Posted: Mar 23 2016, 11:10 PM
WEREWOLF (COTM)
TWENTY-ONE
POLICE OFFICER

user posted image

The brunette werewolf could only nod against her boyfriend's chest as he promised her that he and his sister weren't about to let anything further happen to her brother. They loved him as much as she did, of course. He was as much part of the pack as any of them were, and they knew to protect each other above anything and anyone else. This would be no different, regardless of what had caused it.

It had been a car accident that had taken both her father and her mother from she and Raphael when Ahnnalee was nothing more than two months old. She quite obviously couldn't remember a single thing about her parents and that had been something that had always bothered her as she grew up. Knowing that her brother had voluntarily risked his own life behind the wheel... He would have known just how crushed Ahnnalee's heart would be if something were to happen to him; he was the only family that she had left.

That anger couldn't really be directed at him, though. Not now, not while he'd be unaware of just what she was feeling and just what it was that she was going through. She knew it'd be very, very easy for her to direct it at someone who didn't deserve it; werewolves had horrible tempers as it was and most certainly had a hard time controlling negative emotions... Still, Ahnnalee didn't want to be that person. Not right now, and not with the people that she loved dearest.

There hadn't ever been a moment where she had been thrust into a situation like this. Travis, on the other hand, always was on the opposite side of it. He was always the doctor bringing news and updates to the loved ones of his patients... Part of her wanted to do just that. To figure out what was going on behind closed doors and keep her as updated as possible, but the other part of her knew that it was more complicated than that.

"Are you going to be in there with him, or..." Or was Trinity enough to keep her brother's life intact. "I mean... do we go home and wait for someone to call us, stay here so we don't miss anything..." She was new to this, as much as she hated it, and this wasn't something that she would ever wish on anyone. "Can't you just tell me what to do? Can't you just... be all boyfriend-y and doctor-y and decide for me? Please?"

--------------------

PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
TRAVIS OLSON
 Posted: May 27 2016, 08:28 PM
HYBRID (HUMAN/VAMPIRE)
THIRTY-SIX
DOCTOR

He had, of course, been thinking about the situation like a doctor, knowing in his head that it didn't make a damn difference what they did, but that a decision needed to be made and he wanted to let her make it, but he hadn't thought of the fact that she was trying to come to a conclusion with half the information.

"Babe, look at me." He cupped her face in his hands. "Breathe." He needed to slow down her racing mind before they decided anything, he still didn't have enough information on the situation but didn't want to push to see what all she knew at the risk of making her more upset.

He sat down next to her and put one arm around her. "We can do any of that. If you want me to go and be with him, I will. But I don't really want to leave you alone, either. Have you talked to any of the others? Are they coming?" He would gladly call someone to get them up there if she wanted him in the OR.

He didn't want her staying angry at him. What would happen if they did lose him? He didn't want her holding onto that, staying bitter about the way he left her. He couldn't see Raph as the type of guy that would do this to his sister. He just couldn't.

"I think no matter what, we need to stay here." He smiled softly, hopefully encouragingly. Really, if it went either way, she would want to be here, so there was no point in going home. Travis could call the pack, they could help him with this, but for now, she obviously needed him to take charge, at least somewhat. "Let's make sure someone else is on their way, and then I can see what I can find out, is that ok?"

He would have to call Geoff and Alexa. No matter what was going on personally, he knew everything would get set aside for this. It's what they did even if they had been so fractured in the past. They could always count on each other because they were a pack.

But he refused to leave her until someone else showed up. She didn't know any of the nurses or other doctors the way Travis did, not enough to be comfortable sitting with them during all of this, and right now she was his top priority.

THANKS KAY

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
AHNNALEE MILLER
 Posted: Jul 18 2016, 05:14 PM
WEREWOLF (COTM)
TWENTY-ONE
POLICE OFFICER

user posted image

Ahnnalee had always wondered if there was a large part of herself that was supposed to feel absolutely horrible for being one of the leading reasons why things between Travis and Alexia hadn't worked out. There was still so much hatred and tension between the two girls that sometimes Ahnnalee felt like she should be feeling like a horrible person; she had come between a potential love, after all.

Those thoughts and feelings were proven invalid every time he looked at her or touched her; their love was just as important as any love regardless of how it had come to be and truth be told? Ahnnalee couldn't at all imagine anyone else standing here with her, helping her through one of the hardest moments of her life.

The brunette werewolf couldn't at all imagine anyone else ever being able to pull her back into a moment when her mind was racing as fast as it was. It was such a cliché to say he was her rock, but he truly was the one thing that kept her grounded in every sense of the meaning.

Feeling his warm hands cupping her tear-streaked face, Ahnnalee's eyes were brought to find his. It was his verbal reminder that she needed to take a few minutes to catch her breath that she realized she had been neglecting oxygen more than she should have been through her hysterics. As easy as it was for a werewolf to learn self-control, it was just as easy for them to succumb to hysterics that their overly sensitive emotions often brought on.

She was compliant as Travis had her take a seat in one of the many chairs there in the waiting area, shaking her head gently in reply to his question. She did feel a pang of guilt upon realizing that she hadn't so much as contacted a single member of their pack - not even their alpha - to inform them of what had taken place. She knew that it was a priority to keep everyone as update and as close to the same page as possible, but sometimes the reality of it was that there was just no way to do that until the moment passed.

"I didn't even stop long enough to think..." She knew that they wouldn't blame her for being wrapped up in the situation; Raphael wasn't just a pack mate to her; he was family. Biological family.

Letting out a shaky breath, Ahnnalee was able to nod her head gently; there was a slight reassurance that he would help her out where that was concerned without leaving her there at the hospital to fend for herself among people she hardly knew at all.

"Give them a call; maybe see if someone can pack some clothing and grab coffee for us?" Because if they were going to be spending their time there at the hospital, they were going to be needing both.

--------------------

PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
TRAVIS OLSON
 Posted: Jul 29 2016, 11:45 PM
HYBRID (HUMAN/VAMPIRE)
THIRTY-SIX
DOCTOR

It was reassuring that she was asking for clothes and coffee. It showed that she had calmed down just enough to consider their situation, which Travis rarely saw from someone in this situation. She never failed to surprise him in the simplest of ways.

"Ok, I can do that." Maybe after the pack got there, he would feel comfortable enough to leave her in search of answers. He wrapped one arm around her and reached in his pocket for his phone. The quicker they got here, the quicker they would have news..or so he hoped. After a quick discussion with Geoff where Travis tried to be as sensitive as possible with Ahnnalee right there, he hung up. "They're on their way, alright?"

It was killing him that he couldn't do anything else to comfort her, he didn't know what was going on in that OR and he couldn't imagine the pressure his sister was feeling. It was hard enough operating knowing a room full of people were waiting for answers, it was worse when it was your own family.

Travis only moved over to the adults when Trinity needed a break, his specialty was pediatrics. But he knew he wouldn't be free from what Trinity was dealing with for long. There would be kids in their pack soon. He could so easily be in the same situation, although he hoped like hell he never was.

He pulled her closer to him, his mind drawing a blank at what he could possibly do to help the situation. This was where being a doctor was the easy part. Yes, sometimes you had to be the bearer of bad news, but then you could quietly excuse yourself and let them mourn by themselves.

Not that he could ever consider doing that to Ahnnalee, but it had kept him from being in this situation. There wasn't a rule book on this sort of thing, everyone reacted differently. He was worried that she'd shut down, that she'd grow angry and resentful. He didn't want this to change her. "Do you need me to do anything else?" He asked quietly. He didn't want to push, but he wanted her to know he would do whatever she needed.

THANKS KAY

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
AHNNALEE MILLER
 Posted: Aug 24 2016, 10:11 PM
WEREWOLF (COTM)
TWENTY-ONE
POLICE OFFICER

user posted image

The pack had already been through so damn much over the course of the last few years that Ahnnalee had a hard time understanding why it was the world thought they deserved this, on top of everything. They had all been lost without each other for just over four years; losing another pack member wasn't an option because it wasn't something that any of them could stomach after everything.

The only difference this time around would be the pity. Ahnnalee had been on her own when she had been on the run; she didn't have anyone around to pity her situation, to ask her how she was doing every six seconds or to suffocate her with all the attention they felt she would need to get her through that hard time. It wasn't something she felt she would easily be able to handle this time around; a conversation would have to be had about that before everyone tried to offer her their shoulder to cry on.

It would be hard having everyone here, but even Ahnnalee knew that it was the right thing to do. She didn't want anyone upset with her for failing to alert them to what was going on, but at the same time it was going to be hard to face them all at once, answering the same questions, enduring the same embraces... In a perfect world, it'd just have been she and Travis, but Ahnnalee was slowly learning that the world she lived in was far from perfect.

The only comfort that she was able to find was in the form of Travis' arm still holding her close to him, even through what was surely a difficult call to Geoff. Ahnnalee could tell that he was trying to be as sensitive as he could to what was going on given she was in such close proximity, and that was more appreciated than he knew.

She wasn't ready to hear the judgement from much of anyone just yet. She could easily process why this was Raphael's fault - and she held a lot of anger towards him for being so senseless and reckless - but she couldn't bear anyone else pointing fingers and blaming him for his careless mistake, not as his sister.

Hearing her boyfriend's question, Ahnnalee felt almost as though she were at a loss. She wasn't sure what she needed, but she also knew that sometimes helping someone - much as he was trying to help her - was how they coped with tragedies. She didn't want to take that from him which was why she took a few moments to herself after hearing that very question to ponder if there was anything - even something small - that she might need from him.

"Maybe if you could just sit with me until they get here?" Being alone wasn't necessarily something that Ahnnalee was longing for, but she would completely endure just that if he had to excuse himself to help Trinity in the meantime.

--------------------

PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
GEOFFREY DALMER
 Posted: Sep 19 2016, 11:38 PM
WEREWOLF (COTM)
Twenty Six
Alpha

Call Geoff whatever you like, but there was no denying the fact that he loved his pack. Everything he did, from the 6am morning runs to the strict rules and high expectations was for their safety and protection. He had lost them all once. At one very low, very devastating time he thought they were all dead, that he had lost them all.

He still held out hope that the others in his pack would find their way back to him. He would go out and search for them when he felt that his current surviving members were okay and out of trouble, but he always returned back to New Orleans.

As Alpha and as friend (or so he hoped to be to them), he felt the weight of their lives on his shoulders. They were his responsibility; every life lost, every nightmare from the survivors, everything that resulted from the destruction of their pack was his fault. An alpha was supposed to protect their pack, and he had failed.

And while he tried to overcome that guilt, to use that to push forward, it haunted him. Every time he looked at his pack members, he saw the past, and it made him probably a bit too harsh on them. But he couldn’t allow for a repeat. He couldn’t let it happen again; they deserved better. They deserved a chance.

He put on a tough exterior, but frankly he was tired. He knew he handout just dug himself into some holes but buried himself in there too with many members of the community but he didn’t have time to care. He had other things to worry about. Still, he worried that he would never find peace or happiness but couldn’t find the energy to change.

He had been nursing his second glass of whiskey and coke when he got the phone calls about Raphael. In a way, he was glad he still had the numbness that the whiskey provided, because otherwise he may not be able to control his anger at the situation, at Raph, at the other driver…He was short on the phone, not because he didn’t care to hear details but because he wanted to get there and hear it in person, be there with and for his pack.

On his way, a second call was made by Travis, requesting him to go get some clothes for Ahnnalee and some coffee for everyone, so he did as was asked. Ralph was Ahnna’s brother, and they had already lost so much. While some might consider him heartless, his pack knew him better than that.

He threw a few random things in a duffel he found in her apartment, since he had keys (some shirts, a toothbrush and toothpaste, a brush, what looked like her make-up bag, and - reluctantly - a handful of items from her delicates drawer). He dashed through a gas station and just poured 4 large cups of coffee, considering that is all that fit in a cup holder.

Within 20 minutes he was storming through the hospital doors, a duffel bag over his shoulder and two cup holders with 4 coffees in each in either hand. He was looking for Trinity, Travis, Ahnna, anyone. After wandering for a moment and asking two nurses where to go he finally found them in the waiting room.

He handed one of the upholders off to Travis and put the other one on the table before unceremoniously dropping the duffel bag to the floor. He was at a loss as to what to do or say. He felt that he had failed Raph, failed them, and no apology or no words could change what had happened to Raphael.

He ran a hand through his hair before sitting on the chair beside Ahnnalee. He looked between Travis and Ahnna. His mouth opened and then closed again, trying to figure out where to start. How are you? What was he thinking? His fault? Other driver’s fault? ”What’s the status, any word? How are you…holding up?” He winced, knowing that it wasn’t the best question. Raph was her brother. He never had been the greatest at expressing emotion or empathy, despite caring very deeply for his pack.

He looked to his Beta, brows furrowed. How much more could their pack take? They can only take so much tragedy before breaking. He had to do something to protect them-from others, from him, from themselves...

Thank you SHANTEL for the template!!

--------------------
Boy, you should know what you're falling for

She’s a beast I call her Karma (come back) She eats your heart out Like Jeffrey Dahmer (woo) Be careful Try not to lead her on Shorty’s heart is on steroids Cause her love is so strong You may fall in love When you meet her If you get the chance you better keep her She's sweet as pie but if you break her heart She'll turn cold as a freezer

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll