Please register with your character's first and last name in all uppercase.
You can also click for the links to our member c-box & in-character c-box.

We currently have two holiday plots happening! The S.S.R.'s new year's eve party and the satanic bonfire. Members are able to join both or either plot!

Given we are currently undergoing a massive website revamp, we ask that you keep tabs on things that are being updated or changed. You can assess an updated thread of the revamp's progress by clicking here.

Happy holidays and a marvellous new year to all!

Add Reply
New Poll

» character adoption [ROMANCE]
ELENA GILBERT
 Posted: Jan 4 2018, 12:54 PM
HUMAN
TWENTY-TWO
STUDENT

Declan Knight

you & i sparked an ember

Age + Derek Hough + Boyfriend

Declan is a hunter along with his mother and sister (PB: Julianne Hough). Elena will not know about this immediately but introducing him into her life would connect him with Jeremy & Alaric as well as the famous Winchester family through Elena's friendship with Dean which could lead to plenty of plotting opportunity.

Hunting is the only life they've ever known and they take that life very seriously. Declan will be reluctant to really get involved with Elena on an emotional level. The life of a hunter is no life for an innocent, and she was better off not tied to this drama...right?

They could meet at her school or Palmer Tech while working a case or through some drama, we can create with her supernatural friends and family. I would love to see them fall fast and hard, as Elena has a habit of doing. I would like for this to not be as traumatic as her past loves. Of course, there's always room for drama but I do not want them to be on-again-off-again, more like risk-taking and life-or-death situation drama.

Please respond here with any questions. Thank you.

PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll