Please register with your character's first and last name in all uppercase.
You can also click for the links to our member c-box & in-character c-box.

We currently have two holiday plots happening! The S.S.R.'s new year's eve party and the satanic bonfire. Members are able to join both or either plot!

Given we are currently undergoing a massive website revamp, we ask that you keep tabs on things that are being updated or changed. You can assess an updated thread of the revamp's progress by clicking here.

Happy holidays and a marvellous new year to all!

Add Reply
New Poll

» lauren - website administrator
LAUREN [ADMIN]
 Posted: Jan 26 2013, 12:22 AM
ADMIN
TWENTY-NINE
ADMIN

→ i'm lauren!
website admin from arizona
My name is Lauren Page Regenhardt. That’s Page, like in a book, which is fitting since I’m a librarian. I have the honor of being a teen librarian (as in, I work with teens, not that I AM a teen, even though I look like one). I’m 29 and live in Yuma, Arizona, which is about 20 miles north of the Mexican border. Yuma also produces 90% of the nation’s lettuce-we even have lettuce festivals. Because Arizona.

I am from Las Vegas originally, born and raised, and went to college in Northern Nevada to get my Bachelor’s in Criminal Justice Pre-Law. Law wasn’t for me, so I got my Master’s Degree in Library and Information Science (because we have degrees for that! It’s not just reading at the desk!).

I’ve been with BSF for about 9 years now and I have collected many characters throughout these years. I’ve learned a lot about myself, writing, and my characters along the way! I initially started role-playing as purely Twilight and branched out. I have characters from Teen Wolf, The Originals, Gossip Girl, Supernatural, Marvel, and more.

I am obsessed with all things Spider-Man and Winter Soldier (though not nearly as well-read about WS as Kayleigh), and find Colton Haynes to be one of the most beautiful creatures ever made. I also have a habit of falling for ships that die, so I’m banned from shipping certain OTPs. I just have a bad radar for long-lasting things I guess!

I’m always open to talk and to plot and give book recommendations if you read YA Fiction!

--------------------

bittersweet forever - site admin
PMWebsiteAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll