|BITTERSWEET FOREVER||| ACTIVE TOPICS | | MEMBERS | | CALENDAR | | SEARCH ||
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
We currently have two holiday plots happening! The S.S.R.'s new year's eve party and the satanic bonfire. Members are able to join both or either plot!
Given we are currently undergoing a massive website revamp, we ask that you keep tabs on things that are being updated or changed. You can assess an updated thread of the revamp's progress by clicking here.
Happy holidays and a marvellous new year to all!
» threading guidelines
Posted: Jan 8 2018, 01:11 AM
♔ QUEEN BEE
SHANTEL is Offline
If your application has been accepted, we ask that you post a shipper page for your character before you create threads. This gives people the chance to post relations to your characters and ideas for your characters to help integrate them on-site.
You can view the 'active thread master list' — linked below — for open threads (threads that have not yet been replied to) that you can jump into. If you see a thread in the 'invites or ask' section, you can contact those involved for permission to join, as well.
001. Please make sure your thread is started in the correct board. If you have a thread you'd like to start in a hospital, you would start your thread in 'Seattle Grace Hospital' rather than the 'Emergency and Legal Areas' board that houses the hospital boards.
002. Your 'topic title' is the title of your thread and can be whatever you would like it to be.
003. Your 'topic description' is who you would like to include in your thread. For an open thread, leave this blank and edit in the tags once someone joins. If you have up to two characters you plan to involve, tag them as @FIRST LAST but if you have more than two, tag it as @GROUP THREAD.
004. Please use a thread template. You can create one or pick and use one from a resource website like shine. For your convenience, we do have two threads filled with thread templates you can use. Thread templates with icons and thread templates with larger images; gifs can be used in threads.
005. Any graphics you use must be rehosted. This means you need to save the icon or image to your computer, and upload it to a picture-hosting website like imgur. All you need is the 'direct link' to use an image on our website from a host website; admin are always willing to assist you with this!
this next part is extremely important, so please take the time to familiarize yourself with tagging mature content. because we pay to have a premium website, we are allowed to be rated 18+, meaning we are permitted to have mature content on-site. this content does not need to be locked in password-protected boards. because some topics might 'trigger' members, we ask that this content is tagged appropriately.
006. Should your thread be a mature sexual thread (depicting sexual acts that goes beyond a PG-13 rating), we ask that you tag the beginning of your post as [M] for 'mature'. Should your thread depict triggering content such as violence, torture, sexual abuse, excessive alcohol use, drug use, self-harm or mentions of suicide, we ask that you tag it as [TW] for 'trigger warning'. A thread with a mature tag or trigger warning would look much like this:
[M] I'm not her, no, never gonna move like her
[TW] I'm not her, no, never gonna move like her
007. Once your thread has been created, we ask that you post it in the active thread list. All threads must be completed within three months of being created and are not permitted to be abandoned or neglected. Tracking threads helps admin ensure every member is being replied to.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
Powered by Invision Power Board(U) © 2017 IPS, Inc. · Mobile Version