Please register with your character's first and last name in all uppercase.
You can also click for the links to our member c-box & in-character c-box.

We currently have two holiday plots happening! The S.S.R.'s new year's eve party and the satanic bonfire. Members are able to join both or either plot!

Given we are currently undergoing a massive website revamp, we ask that you keep tabs on things that are being updated or changed. You can assess an updated thread of the revamp's progress by clicking here.

Happy holidays and a marvellous new year to all!

Add Reply
New Poll

» Character adoption [IRON MAN]
PEPPER STARK
 Posted: Sep 27 2017, 11:09 PM
HUMAN
THIRTY-TWO
CEO @ STARK

Aldrich Killian

"the messed up side of me i keep"

FORTY ONE + GUY PEARCE + HUMAN

Aldrich Killian is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Advanced Idea Mechanics (or A.I.M. for short). When Tony Stark refused to join him in his research, Killian participated in the development of a project started by Maya Hansen called 'Extremis', thereby amassing a group of Extremis-enhanced soldiers under his command.

Fortunately, the project has not yet brought him this far. Instead, he and Maya continue to explore the possibilities that Extremis holds. Aldrich longs to present the project to Pepper Stark - CEO of Stark Industries - in hopes that his former crush would adopt and fund the project under Tony Stark's name, given how deeply Killian feels Tony burned him in the past.

Deep down, Killian knows that Pepper will never accept this project under Stark Industries given the changes the company has endured since Tony's capture, but it's that little piece of rejection from someone he admires he knows he needs to fully push him over the edge and to begin his attempt to control both sides of the war on terrorism, and his personal battle to bring Tony Stark down once and for all.

Please note that this character is involved in a plot that has not yet been processed on Bittersweet Forever, meaning it has not yet reached the point where its plausible to begin it. Because of this, we ask that you contact either Kayleigh, Shantel or Bri prior to voicing interest in this character, and they will better direct you on when and how to approach this plot!

--------------------
you'd be good to me, i'd be so good to you
pmapplicationshiptrackcellinstafbsnaptweete-mail
PMEmailWebsite
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll