Please register with your character's first and last name in all uppercase.
You can also click for the links to our member c-box & in-character c-box.

We currently have two holiday plots happening! The S.S.R.'s new year's eve party and the satanic bonfire. Members are able to join both or either plot!

Given we are currently undergoing a massive website revamp, we ask that you keep tabs on things that are being updated or changed. You can assess an updated thread of the revamp's progress by clicking here.

Happy holidays and a marvellous new year to all!

Add Reply
New Poll

» Character adoption [FEMALE | ORIGINAL CHARACTER]
AHNNALEE MILLER
 Posted: Aug 17 2016, 11:56 PM
WEREWOLF (COTM)
TWENTY
POLICE OFFICER

Harriet Landon
preferred play-by is: Hilarie Burton

This is Harriet Landon, long-time best friend to Ahnnalee Miller as the two met when Ahnnalee was attending high school in Forks, Washington.

Harriet, at the time, was a new student much as Ahnnalee was; Harriet's parents had moved to the dreary town of Forks to open a business venture that, unfortunately, didn't quite work out the way they had been hoping which had them packing up and moving back to Florida a short year later.

The year spent in high school was one that quickly bonded the two girls. Together they explored everything from cheerleading practice to cliff-diving together and once Harriet packed up and left town, the girls kept in daily contact in whatever ways they could manage.

While Ahnnalee has never been able to visit Florida given hers and her brother's financial situation (since her brother has been her sole guardian since she was nothing more than two days old), Harriet has visited Ahnnalee in Forks up until Ahnnalee's disappearance shortly after her high school graduation. Given Harriet knew nothing about the supernatural, Ahnnalee couldn't fill in the blanks as hunters chased her entire pack to different parts of the globe in hopes of annihilating the pack altogether.

Harriet endured radio silence for close to a year until Ahnnalee was able to contact her from India where she resided for close to three years, hoping the hunters that had been tracking her down had lost her metaphorical scent. She informed her best friend that her brother had been missing (which was true, as she had lost her brother somewhere in the chaos and he was presumed to be dead) and apologized for being too distracted to reach out. Harriet forgave Ahnnalee, and the two continued to stay in close contact.

Now that she lives in New Orleans, it's easy for Harriet to visit Ahnnalee once again. She has hopes of relocating to New Orleans once she finds work for herself to be closer to her best friend, especially now that Ahnnalee has found her brother, telling Harriet that he had gotten caught up with the wrong people who had threatened to harm Ahnnalee if he didn't leave town. While this isn't the truth, Ahnnalee feels it is easier to lie rather than let Harriet know that she and her brother are werewolves.

I would really like for the girls to be playful, giddy and reckless whenever together. Ahnnalee has a boyfriend now - something she hasn't told Harriet much about - so it will be extremely interesting for her to learn about Travis and to get to know him. Maybe even interrogate him in that playful, 'I'm protecting my best friend' kind of way. At the end of the day, she needs to love Travis and approve of their relationship, though!

Please use the reply code templates which can be located HERE!
SARA! ♥

--------------------
been gone for so long and running out of time
pmapplicationshiptrackcellinstafbsnaptweete-mail
PMEmailWebsite
^
TRISTAN BLACK
 Posted: Aug 18 2016, 12:23 AM
HYBRID (VAMPIRE/WEREWOLF)
TWENTY-ONE
MECHANIC

I AM INTERESTED IN THIS WANTED AD! We talked. I want this one <3

PMWebsite
^
AHNNALEE MILLER
 Posted: Aug 19 2016, 02:13 PM
WEREWOLF (COTM)
TWENTY
POLICE OFFICER

✔ SEEN! @TRISTAN BLACK Puuuurrrrrfect! Did you want me to go further into detail about her past? If so, I can make up a history for her that you can use in her app; you can let me know if there's anything you wanted involved in her past (like a lost sibling, drug addiction, what her interests are, etc...)! <3 Just let me know and I'll post it here!

--------------------
PMEmailWebsite
^
TRISTAN BLACK
 Posted: Aug 19 2016, 09:52 PM
TWENTY-ONE
MECHANIC

I AM INTERESTED IN THIS WANTED AD! I would very much appreciate that! In regards to things I might be interested in for part of her history, I think that I'd like to go the Peyton Sawyer route and have her interested in art and music. As far as other things (similar to what you suggested), Perhaps she could have lost a sibling to addiction or something? So, she'd be very anti-substance abuse. If that's alright with you. <3

PMWebsite
^
AHNNALEE MILLER
 Posted: Aug 19 2016, 11:02 PM
WEREWOLF (COTM)
TWENTY
POLICE OFFICER

✔ SEEN! @TRISTAN BLACK That works for me! Give me a couple of days and I'll think up a history revolving around that for you! <3

--------------------
PMEmailWebsite
^
TRISTAN BLACK
 Posted: Aug 20 2016, 02:22 AM
TWENTY-ONE
MECHANIC

I AM INTERESTED IN THIS WANTED AD! Thank you, I appreciate it!

PMWebsite
^
TRISTAN BLACK
 Posted: Dec 28 2016, 04:37 PM
TWENTY-ONE
MECHANIC

I AM INTERESTED IN THIS WANTED AD! I will be working on an application for this character soon. Are there any other details that you might like me to include besides the ones mentioned / discussed ?

PMWebsite
^
HARRIET LANDON
 Posted: Jan 7 2017, 10:15 PM
HUMAN
TWENTY-ONE
UNEMPLOYED

I AM INTERESTED IN THIS WANTED AD! The application for this character has been posted.
Please let me know if you would like me to make any changes.

PMWebsite
^
AHNNALEE MILLER
 Posted: Jan 13 2017, 08:47 PM
WEREWOLF (COTM)
TWENTY
POLICE OFFICER

COMPLETED! Everything looks perfect! The only thing I ask now that the application has been posted and has been accepted is that the purpose for this character is always priority. That means that the plot I created this character for comes before anything else; I really, really want to form their bond on-site before you're given the chance to wander off and form other platonic bonds with other characters or romance plots.

I've been scoured a few times with people that adopt characters I've made for plots I've created because they wanted to do other things; I really don't want to see that happen.

If you have any other questions, just PM me! Otherwise, feel free to think up some threading ideas for us and we can get started! :)

--------------------
PMEmailWebsite
^
SHANTEL [QUEEN]
 Posted: Jan 13 2017, 08:47 PM
♔ QUEEN BEE
TWENTY-EIGHT
SITE OWNER

COMPLETED! This wanted ad has been successfully completed! Thank you to every member who has made this wanted ad a success; continue to be amazing participants in other members' plots!

--------------------

bittersweet forever - site owner
PMWebsite
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll