Please register with your character's first and last name in all uppercase.
You can also click for the links to our member c-box & in-character c-box.

Our news section is located here; you can find lengthier news updates there while the news updates below are the bare necessities!

You can find the most recent activity check here; activity checks are month-long. You must have at least one post per character submitted before the first of the next month!

You can find the current OTM (of the month) awards here! Be sure to congratulate the members and the admin members of the characters and titles that have been won this month!

Give a warm welcome to both Bri and Pat who have been brought onto Bittersweet Forever's administration team as active website moderators!

All admin members have their own tasks; be sure to check their signatures for information on what their specific tasks are, otherwise you might be redirected.
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» I got a nighttime shudder and a lion within, @[TRISTAN BLACK]
ADELAIDE VIVAS
 Posted: Dec 7 2017, 06:42 PM
HYBRID (HUMAN/VAMPIRE)
TWENTY-ONE
DESIGNER

high
to forget i'm missing you
Addie knew first and foremost that a bond like she and Tristan shared didn't necessarily have to be romantic. That was something that had been stressed by everyone around them from the get-go, as a werewolf in love could just as easily be a guardian or a good friend to the mate they had chosen.It wasn't something that was seen very often. In fact, Addie couldn't recall a single pairing that had ended up being nothing more than friends. She couldn't count Claire and Quil, simply because he had been such a jerk during most of their romantic relationship that he had deserved the end he had gotten.

She would never wish anyone to live their lives completely alone,but had Tristan treated her the way that Quil had treated Claire? She'd have put the boots to him herself before throwing him head-first out of her life.

Truthfully, she wasn't entirely sure if she and Tristan would ever be able to be just friends. Having been together one too many times in the past, romance could easily slip between the cracks and seep into something they were wanting to keep strictly casual. Having been cheated on by the man she was currently with, Addie wouldn't wish that feeling onto anyone, even if Jackson might have deserved a bit of a taste of his own medicine for ever having done that to Addie to begin with.

"I'll probably lean more towards the lava cake, just because a hidden waterfall of chocolate is right up my alley..." And very little went as well with wine as chocolate did. "But I still think you should order something, even if it's your own chocolate-something." She wasn't entirely sure how long this get-together of theirs was going to last, but she did know that they likely had enough ground to cover to make a couple hours out of it.

"And then maybe you can start in on what you've been up to for the last while; you don't really seem to have much of a social media presence, so I can't say I've been able to "creep" you..."

--------------------
stealing hearts and never saying sorry
pmapplicationshiptrackcellinstafbsnaptweete-mail
PMWebsite
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll