BITTERSWEET FOREVER
DISCORD
IC CHAT
MEMBERS
HELLO THERE, LOVELY! WELCOME TO BITTERSWEET FOREVER
please register your first account as your alias in caps. this account will be the account you link your character(s) to; characters must be registered as first and last names in caps, please.
SEATTLE, WA
SET IN: APRIL, 2018
04/21/18 We are currently in the middle of a website-wide revamp, so please be patient with incomplete content! Our website will remain open to new members during this time. If you have any questions, feel free to ask a member in our c-box, or an admin member via PM!

OH, YOUR TOUCH, SO BITTERSWEET

Add Reply
New Poll

I'm insane but I'm your baby, your baby, Leah Marie Pipes | 25 | Business Owner
685 POINTS EARNED
141 POSTS MADE
basic info Camille Amalea O'Connell May 07 Twenty-five years old Female (She/Her) Human Bar owner Seattle, WA Heterosexual Dating Marcel Gerard Ambitious Hard to get
recent video play_circle_outline
recent status You clearly cared that jimmy cracked corn enough to write a fucking song about it. TUESDAY, 8:45PM
photo gallery
compassionate
adventerous
trusting
impuslive
sarcastic
stubborn
predatory
sadistic
basic information
overview
chosen name: Camille
nickname: Cami
meaning: "Warrior"
claimed age: Twenty-five
pronouns: She/Her
ethnicity: Caucasian
nationality: American
orientation: Heterosexual
marital status: Dating
current partner (s): Marcel Gerard
abilities (s): No other abilities outside of the natural abilities of a human.
appearance
fc: Leah Marie Pipes
hair color: Blonde
hair length: Long
eye color: Blue
height: 5'6"
weight: 119 lbs

health
physical ailments: N/A
neurological ailments: N/A
addictions: N/A
drugs? No
alcohol? Socially
smokes? Socially

friends
male friends: N/A
female friends: N/A
family
father: Michael O'Connell
mother: Jennifer O'Connell

siblings: Sean O'Connell
children: N/A
pets: Dog (Govinda)
Dog (Gamgee)

mentionables: UNCLES:
Kieran O'Connell

history & shipper rules
ABOUT CAMILLE
Camille is a long-time psychology student who moved to New Orleans to investigate the death of her twin brother, Sean O'Connell, having found it strange that a well-mannered and balanced individual would murder countless before taking his own life. She worked part-time for the Rousseau family, as they owned a local bar that many frequented, including the self-appointed "king" of New Orleans, Marcel Gerard.

Initially, both Klaus and Marcel were attracted to her apparent physical beauty and intelligence, and thus they attempted to keep her sheltered from the major ongoing conflict between the vampires, witches and werewolves of the city. There were times when Klaus compelled Camille in an attempt t use her to gain information on Marcel, but at the end of the day, still remained quite protective of her. This is due to the fact that she meant something to Marcel, and her uncle Kieren — the local priest and long-time friend of Marcel.

Eventually, Camille became aware of the surrounding supernatural world upon leaning that her brother's death had been a conspiracy and that he had been alive all along, merely hidden by those Camille trusted most. While she was bitter towards beings like Klaus, Marcel, her brother Sean and her uncle Kieren for some time, Camille eventually came around and began rebuilding her shattered relationship with her brother.

There are many that still blame Sean for the murders he had enacted years ago while under a hex performed by local witches; despite their move to Seattle, many witches there continue to trash the business (a local bar of her own) that Camille established, purely out of resentment for her protecting her twin brother.

The fact that she no longer tries to play "hard to get' with Marcel has helped ease that hatred; so many beings respect Marcel that they don't dare upset him by making a target out of the woman he's most passionate about. Still, Camille is fiercely protective of her brother and her loyalty remains with him.

SHIPPER RULES
You can view some of my plotting ideas on the next tab, but please read my shipper's rules before replying to any of my wanted ads or plotting ideas:

If you have any plot ideas, please respond to my shipper page with the code located in the post below this one. I will reply to it via PM (as I don't like plotting directly in my shipper thread; it takes up too many posts and too much space). From there, we can decide to plot via PM, in the out-of-character c-box or somewhere off-site like Discord in real-time, if need be.

Please tag (in the tag-box) any post in my shipper page; please do not hound me to reply. I will strive to reply to any/all requests within 24 hours! Thanks so much in advance!
CAMILLE IS OPEN TO:
She is currently open for plots involving: one night stands, friends with benefits, open romantic relationships, exclusive romantic relationships, crushes, affairs (all), stalkers, attackers (all), drugs, alcohol, addictions, comfort/support, drama, horror, immediate family members, distant family members, friends (male and female), family friends, pack/coven mates, bad influences, rivalry, enemies, co-workers, employees and business partners.
platonic wanted ads
SOPHIE DEVERAUX - Sophie is a potential future employee for Camille's bar in Seattle, an ex-fling of Marcel's that Camille doesn't know about, and a threat to Davina, Marcel's pseudo-daughter. While Sophie could eventually be a good platonic friend for Camille after all is said and done, for the time being, Sophie will thrive on triggering the demise of Camille and Marcel's relationship as revenge for them protecting Davina. This is majorly inspired by Sophie still having feelings for Marcel, of course.
familial wanted ads
KIERAN O'CONNELL - Kieran is the biological uncle to twins Camille and Sean, though his relationship with Camille has been strained as of late. While he doesn't necessarily approve of her new relationship with his long-time friend Marcel, Kieran knows he has no room to talk. Having let her grieve the death of her twin brother Sean, only to have been secretly hiding the fact that Sean was alive and well for years... Kieran has a lot to make up for with his family as he continues to be the representative for the human population of Seattle.
romantic wanted ads
Currently none.
antagonist wanted ads
AURORA DE MARTEL - Aurora is the first sired to Rebekah's bloodline; she, Lucien and Tristan have sworn to rid the world of the Original family once and for all, after having been sired to believe that they were the children of Mikael, who hunted them mercilessly for a century. While Camille has little interaction with the Mikaelson family, she does have a connection with Klaus, as he frequently used her to gain insight (through compulsion) on Marcel. She is also forming a bond with Rebekah, despite Rebekah's past flame with Marcel. In theory, Camille could eventually be used by the Trinity as a pawn against Klaus and his family.

LUCIEN CASTLE - Lucien is the first sired to Klaus' bloodline; he, Aurora and Tristan have sworn to rid the world of the Original family once and for all, after having been sired to believe that they were the children of Mikael, who hunted them mercilessly for a century. While Camille has little interaction with the Mikaelson family, she does have a connection with Klaus, as he frequently used her to gain insight (through compulsion) on Marcel. She is also forming a bond with Rebekah, despite Rebekah's past flame with Marcel. In theory, Camille could eventually be used by the Trinity as a pawn against Klaus and his family.

TRISTAN DE MARTEL - Tristan is the first sired to Elijah's bloodline; he, Aurora and Lucien have sworn to rid the world of the Original family once and for all, after having been sired to believe that they were the children of Mikael, who hunted them mercilessly for a century. While Camille has little interaction with the Mikaelson family, she does have a connection with Klaus, as he frequently used her to gain insight (through compulsion) on Marcel. She is also forming a bond with Rebekah, despite Rebekah's past flame with Marcel. In theory, Camille could eventually be used by the Trinity as a pawn against Klaus and his family.
other plot ideas
First and foremost, I am open to plots not listed here; these are just some ideas I have that I'd like to do eventually! I'm also open to doing threads from this character's past!

i. With Camille's own bar officially up and running in the city of Seattle, she's always looking to expand her business with new clientele, new business partners and is currently hiring. I'd love for her to be able to form some relationships through her business, be they positive or negative. New friendships, new crushes, men Marcel could grow jealous of, threats trying to get closer to her by taking advantage of her attention; the possibilities here are endless!

I will add more plot ideas here as they come to me, so check back!

player information
about me:
name/alias: Shantel
pronouns: She/Her
timezone: Atlantic
trigger warnings: None.
mature threading: Yup <3

looking for: The more drama, the better!

about me: My name is Shantel and I am the founder and owner of Bittersweet Forever, a multi-fandom role-play that I started back in 2008 from my hometown New Glasgow which is situated on the Canadian Atlantic coast! Needless to say, winters are pretty chilly here and summers can be just as beautiful as California summers; I grew up in the country and relocated to Halifax - the biggest city in my province - for University before moving back to the country!

I like to think of myself as outgoing and understanding, but I know I have my moments of shyness and frustration. I'm 100% for equality; I support basic human rights, women's rights, LGBT rights... I don't condone or participate in bullying (be it cyber bullying or otherwise) and I do not support cliques on-site or off-site. I try to be as inclusive as humanly possible, rather than exclusive, so don't be afraid to start a convo with me!

I have plenty of characters on-site - about ten years worth, almost! - so I'm always open to plot with anyone who asks! I prefer my plots to be a bit more on the dramatic side and to have a lot to them (I'm not big on the 'lets have our characters randomly meet at the park and be BFF's for life!' plots; they get a little draining after a while). So if you ever have an epic plot idea, I'm the gal you wanna hit up because I'll jump all over that!
twenty-five bar owner human

--------------------
don't blame me, your love made me crazy
pmapplicationshiptrackcellinstafbsnaptweete-mail
685 POINTS EARNED
141 POSTS MADE
ship our characters!
CODE
[align=center] [dohtml] <style type="text/css"> </style> <table> <tr> <td> <div style="width: 400px; background-color: #efefef; padding: 30px;"> <center><div style="font-family: courier; font-size: 15px; letter-spacing: 2px; color: #CCCCCC;line-height: 120%;">[b]YOUR NAME[/b] [color=Black]&[/color] [b][color=#D4BEB9]CAMILLE[/color][/b]</div></center> <div style="padding: 10px; font-family: lucinda sans, calibri, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #191919; line-height: 120%;text-align: justify;"> Please post your ideas for our characters here! </div> </div> </td> </tr> </table> <div style="font-family:courier;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#0f0f0f;">made by <a href="http://dreamsandglass.three-words.net/">ramya</a></div> [/dohtml] [/align]

--------------------
don't blame me, your love made me crazy
pmapplicationshiptrackcellinstafbsnaptweete-mail
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

NO SPAM NO ADS NO DRAMA