BITTERSWEET FOREVER
DISCORD
IC CHAT
MEMBERS
HELLO THERE, LOVELY! WELCOME TO BITTERSWEET FOREVER
please register your first account as your alias in caps. this account will be the account you link your character(s) to; characters must be registered as first and last names in caps, please.
SEATTLE, WA
SET IN: JULY, 2018
07/01/18 Happy Canada day and Happy Independence Day to all of our Canadian and American members! Enjoy a new layout for July!

06/14/18 We are still chipping away at this re-vamp, but we've uploaded a fun new skin this June for spring! Remember that in Seattle, springs are especially rainy, so expect all kinds of rain, thunder and lightening storms for the rest of the month of June!

04/21/18 We are currently in the middle of a website-wide revamp, so please be patient with incomplete content! Our website will remain open to new members during this time. If you have any questions, feel free to ask a member in our c-box, or an admin member via PM!
OH, YOUR TOUCH, SO BITTERSWEET

Add Reply
New Poll

[M] Could end in burning flames or paradise, @ALEXANDRA UDINOV
385 POINTS EARNED
81 POSTS MADE
I Can't Keep My Hands To Myself
It hadn’t been an easy transition back into society for Oliver Queen. After five years on the island, facing all the threats and terrors that were there, it was understandable that he hadn’t jumped right back into the game he played before the boat. Of course, Oliver knew what everyone else did not know, that the Queen party boy that had once ruled the social scene of the city was long and dead now. He had a much bigger purpose in his life now, one that didn’t leave time for him to indulge in the activities that he once took part of. Activities that he had no real interest in any longer.

Yet, he needed the rest of the world to see him as the Oliver Queen party boy. He couldn’t let them see the real him behind that mask he wore. He had to play actor for a short while before he started his mission. Of course a few of the people in his life noticed automatically that things were not the same. Thea being really the only one.

His little sister had always known every thought in his head, every emotion he was feeling. If anyone was going to figure out that he wasn’t the same man as before, it would be her. Which meant that he would have to be careful, because if she got too close to the truth , she would get hurt. Something that he couldn’t allow.

It was that need for people to believe that he was still the same person he was before that had him in this house that wasn’t his own. He had met her when he was out, Stacy, she had instantly known he was Oliver Queen and had invited him back to her place to have a fun time. If Oliver was truthful he wasn’t too interested in the woman, she was beautiful of course, but he just wasn’t the same man he once had been. But he knew this was the first step into showing people that he was the same, to make them believe that he wasn’t different on the inside and out.

Only he had found himself floored when they arrived at her place to be greeted with her friend sitting there. It wasn’t that it was unexpected, she had warned him about her friend staying there for a little while, but what was unexpected was Oliver’s reaction to the woman that sat there.

There was an instant attraction to her, the instant want to roam his eyes over the softness that made up her figure, or the smooth skin the he could see peeking out behind the clothes she wore. The glimpse he caught into her eyes when they met had him wanting to drown in them for the rest of time, and the smile on her face when she said hello to him, was enough to make his heart stop.

And now he sat in Stacy’s bedroom while the woman was on the phone in the bathroom with one of her other friends. She had said it would only be a minute but so far that wasn’t seeming to be the case. His thoughts though revolved around the woman down stairs.

They had spoken a few words before Stacy dragged him up the stairs and away from her presence. But he had gotten her name…Alex. And he didn’t know if he had ever heard a name that was as beautiful as that one did at the moment. He had no idea how this woman could have such an effect on him when they had only a few sentences of conversation under their belts, but she did.

Before he knew it he was already up and out the bedroom door, he was sure Stacy wouldn’t mind if he went down stairs, she was busy on the phone anyways. His feet had him traveling to the basement level where he knew Alex was now. He was quiet, he had learned how to be completely silent a long time ago. He could see her sitting there, watching some sort of show on the entertainment center.

Then almost out of his control he was there on the couch sitting next to her, almost so close that he could feel her against him. A easy smile on his lips as he turned to look at her ” So what has you here in this place, instead of out having some fun out there?” he was mostly joking, but was also curious. It didn’t help that he also just wanted to hear her speak again.
BY MITZI
shantel ast she/her twenty-eight Offline action 10 years
740 POINTS EARNED
148 POSTS MADE
alexandra
twenty-four
she/her
division agent
heterosexual
happily married
sagittarius
PLOT WITH alexandra
It had only been a short period of time since Alex had been on her own. Ever since Nikita had rescued her from the sex trafficking ring that she had been pushed into against her will, Alex was struggling to get clean and stay clean. That was hard to do when her self-worth was at an all-time low; she had tried to take her own life more times than she could count in the last couple of years... She wasn't really sure if she wanted to die or not, but sometimes it felt easier than being stronger than the drugs that had dictated most of her life.

She was living with a friend now - if one could call her a friend, anyway. Someone she had met that, too, was trying to stay clean but Alex had a snaking suspicion that this friend of hers was as truthful as she was pretending to be. There had been a few nights that Alex could have sworn her friend had come home drunk or high; those nights always encouraging Alex to go back to Nikita rather than stay here... but she stuck it out. If only for a little while longer.

Said friend - Stacy - had made it clear she might be bringing a guy back to their place that evening. Something that wasn't at all new for her; she always seemed to have a new guy in her bed but this one came with some crazy story or another. Lost at sea only to be found five years later living on some deserted island. Stacy, however, seemed to believe that he had been tortured on this island or something along those lines... at least that was the common rumor.

Her blue eyes glanced towards the front door as the couple entered. She wasn't overly interested in her roommate bringing some random guy back but she had to admit she was a touch interested in seeing what the man at least looked like.

"Hi... I'm Alex." She could definitely see what all the fuss was about. Tall, blue eyes... muscular with the perfect amount of facial scruff... She offered a small smile as she returned her attention to the television in front of her, a blush finding her cheeks as she tried to keep her focus away from the man that her roommate seemed to have claimed as her own for the evening.

Once the two were upstairs, Alex found it a bit easier to keep her focus on the television show she was trying to watch. There was a nagging jealousy that her roommate would be spending the night with someone as attractive as him, but what was she going to do about it? Barge in and tell them it wasn't happening? Hardly.

Feeling the weight of the sofa shift ever so slightly as the opposite end was occupied, Alex's blue eyes shifted to the man that was meant to be upstairs with her roommate. A curious expression painted on her face as she took in the easy smile on his lips.

His question had her clearing her throat gently as she pulled her eyes back to the television in an attempt to stop herself from staring for a touch too long. "I'm not much of a drinker." Well, that was a lie. She was too much of a drinker and that seemed to be the problem. "Recovering substance abuser; my nights stay pretty tame."

She didn't really tell many people that simply because she didn't really know many people. It wasn't like anyone could spread a rumor about her when no one in this town even knew her name.

Her eyes moved back to him with a small smile. "I'm guessing it's just the opposite for you if you're in Stacy's company."
THANKS ELLIE
385 POINTS EARNED
81 POSTS MADE
Oliver didn't really talk to people much since coming home from his time on the island. The doctors had told his mother that it was PTSD, that they couldn't except him to be the same that he used to be before. This wasn't something that many people had taken to lightly. He got countless of calls and text messages from people wanting him to come out, to bring the Queen charm that he used to have.

The truth of the matter it wasn't the PTSD that brought on him not talking to those people who texted and called. It was because he was a completely different person then he had been those five years ago. He wasn't interested in parties, drugs and to be honest, girls either. He didn't care to be the party boy billionare that he was when he was in his early twenties. He had something much more important to do with his life now.

But he knew in order to have that part of his life he needed to blend in, people couldn't question him or the things he did. So he had said yes to going to a party, and he had said yes to dance girl named Stacy. A girl who was now talking on the phone upstairs while Oliver found himself much more interested in the woman that was on her couch .

"Yeah, I tend to party a lot. It's the Queen way after all. Party , drinks, anything that will get you to that place really." Oliver couldn't look at her as he spoke a lie. That had been who he was, but it wasn't who he was now. He didn't like the lying, but he had to do it...he couldn't been seen as anyone but Oliver Queen , if he was it could put his whole family in danger, and he couldn't do that to them.

Yet there was something about Alex that just made him...made him want to tell her the truth. She just told him the truth about herself, something that so many people wouldn't even speak about at all. He turned his gaze to look at her thoughtfully as his mind worked around it all.

" the truth is ... I'm not really into all that anymore. Everyone just thinks I am...including the company upstairs on her phone" Oliver shrugged lightly but gave her a smile, it had felt a little nice to be able to just tell someone that truth. He didn't think that Alex really knew too much about him...which was also a very welcome change to the usual.

Oliver moved slightly so he was looking at her fully, his body moving closer till they were close to touching one another. He couldn't help it, there was just this instant, want to talk to her and know everything about her. "So why Stacy? She doesn't really seem like the type of person, no offense, that you really would hang out with much. Not with her interests at least."
BY MITZI
740 POINTS EARNED
148 POSTS MADE
alexandra
twenty-four
she/her
division agent
heterosexual
happily married
sagittarius
PLOT WITH alexandra
Alex couldn't lie and say that this was the first guy that Stacy had brought back home with her; Oliver was hardly a first for her roommate. Stacy chose to go out, drink, use whatever drugs she happened by... but she still claimed to be actively sober even though everyone around them - save for their sponsors - knew otherwise.

If their sponsors ever found out that either of them were unfaithful to their commitments to sobriety? Whomever was binge drinking or using drugs once again would be kicked out of the home that they had been graced with. Still, Alex knew it was harder for Stacy because she had chosen to drink and use drugs and her family had forced her into a treatment program. Alex had been exposed to drugs unwillingly, on the other hand...

Alex had been lucky in that regard, she supposed... She had never wanted to use anything in her lifetime so being forced to use just to keep her compliant - otherwise known as too drugged up to be able to stop someone from hurting her - meant she didn't have many qualms with getting clean. Sure, there had been awful withdraws but once she had lived through those... it was easier to keep battling through it.

Nodding her head as he explained that he partied a lot, drank, used drugs and did just about anything that would get him to that high, Alex lost interest. Her gaze moving back to the television almost as if she were looking to block him out altogether. Maybe he'd think she was distracted and simply go back to entertaining her roommate for the evening. Maybe she'd be unfortunate enough to have him continue to sit there next to her talking about things she was hardly interested in. That, she hoped against.

He continued speaking and Alex wasn't quite cruel enough not to listen even if she was trying to focus back on the television across the room before her. He was correcting himself... She wasn't sure if that was because he really was different than what he had just said he was or if he was just trying to follow through and change his story to impress her. Either way, it pulled her blue-eyed gaze back to him if only for the time being.

Raising an eyebrow, Alex wasn't quite sure she believed him. Obviously Stacy's attention had gone from her company to whatever phone call she was allegedly taking upstairs and he was left hanging. Maybe he thought she'd be easy and give him whatever he had come here to get... That wasn't going to be the case. She wasn't going to let herself spiral downward. 'So why Stacy?' His words were repeated in her mind a few times over as she pondered an answer to them before her quiet voice broke the silence. "We were in the same treatment facility together; they usually pair people up to live together for the first few months afterwards. We were paired together so... so I didn't have much choice in it."

They weren't close nor were they friends and Alex was perfectly fine with that. Roommates didn't have to have a single thing in common just to live together, after all. "She isn't at all the type of person that I would hang out with; I was never a party girl..." Which probably sounded wicked strange given the fact that Alex was open about the fact that she had been addicted to drugs. "I mean... it was just never really my thing. I grew up in Russia and..."

Shrugging her shoulders gently, Alex realized there was absolutely no harm in being honest. She'd likely never see this guy again and he had absolutely no idea who she was...

"My parents were killed when I was younger and rather than someone finding family to take me in, they sold me into a sex trafficking ring. They had different drugs of choice to keep us sedated; after a while we needed the drugs enough not to fight back as much." Withdraw hurt enough to be willing to sit - or lay - through anything just to get your next fix, as awful as it was...

"Stacy chose to be on the path she's on; she doesn't want help and she sure as hell isn't looking to get clean. She's only here to shut her family up; they think she's rehabilitated while she's out partying and screwing any guy that's stupid enough to follow her home..." Her words trailed off as her blue-eyed gaze drifted almost apologetically back to him. "No offence..." She was aware of the fact that he had turned to face her dully and was sitting almost close enough to her for the two of them to be touching as she offered him a small smile. "So, yeah... She still likes the partying but I took my recovery seriously. I've been clean for three months and I plan on staying that way. Even if it means my life is as interesting as curling up on the sofa with Netflix every night..." She wouldn't have it any other way, really...
THANKS ELLIE
385 POINTS EARNED
81 POSTS MADE
Oliver sat quietly as he listened to Alex tell her story about what had happened to her. his gaze was casted downwards towards his lap where his hands rested. A chord of grief struck in him as he heard about what had happened to her family and her.

Up until the island, Oliver had always taken his family for granted. With parents that let him get away with anything he wanted, Oliver didn't really think much about what it would be like if they were gone. That is until he watched his father kill himself before his very eyes in that small life boat. Or when he spent five years in a hell hole of torture and pain , not knowing if he would ever make it alive to see his mother and sister again.

The eight of his father's death was a constant one that Oliver carried on his shoulders, the sight of it replaying in his head even years later.Now that he was back in the city, he could easily push away all those thoughts and guilt with liquor and drugs like he did when he was younger. But Oliver didn't want to be that boy any more. After five years on the island , five years of changing who he was , he didn't want to fall back to that same drug abusing boy that dissapointed his father at every turn.

The only thing was, Oliver had to make everyone else in the world think that he was. Wasn't that why he was in this house in the first place with Stacy? In order to make people believe that party boy Oliver was back in town and nothing was different from before. So people couldn't know his true mission or who he really was underneath it all. He was trying to make sure he was never the boy he once was...by pretending to be that boy again.

"Hey, I am the one who did come home with her, pretty idiotic..." Oliver looked up to give her a small smile that quickly wiped away. " I am sorry, about your past about what happened. No one deserves to live a hell like that. But you are here now, you survived it and that alone just shows how strong you are. Stronger then most of us even hope to be. "

For some reason this woman just made it so easy to open himself up...it was a feeling he hadn't had. She had told him the truth , didn't she deserve the same in return from him. Besides...after tonight when would they see each other again? What would the true harm to finally let one person in, knowing that there wouldn't be another time or another person that ever would know.

"I used to be like Stacy, worse actually...much worse. You could say that I was the definition of an asshole." Oliver gave a smile with his joke. "I think the final straw was when I cheated on my girlfriend, with her sister. Who I took on a yacht trip with my father. Oliver swallowed slightly pushing past to get to the next part "We crashed , and I watched as my girlfriend's sister who I had dragged there, died. Then it came to being on a raft and watching my father take a bullet in order to make sure that I had enough of the food and water to make it to shore of the local island. An Island that I spent the last five years on up until recently. "

He shrugged softly looking down again "And now here I am once again. The whole world wanting me to be Oliver Queen again, even my own mother wishes I was back to how I was before. Only, I'm not. I can never be him again. But they all want it , they want to see it and if not they will question , which leads to what I am doing following Stacy home, so she can sit on the phone telling all her friends about how she managed to bag me, while I sit down here and tell you this"

He looked into her eyes once more as they sat on the sofa , so close he could see the multiple colors that all built on each other to build her eyes. "If you ask me? Your life of Netflix here on this couch, is a million times better then her life of going out there to try and bag asshole guys like me just to brag. A much happier one too."
BY MITZI
740 POINTS EARNED
148 POSTS MADE
alexandra
twenty-four
she/her
division agent
heterosexual
happily married
sagittarius
PLOT WITH alexandra
There weren't many people that Alex had ever been able to trust enough to share the more intimate parts of her life - her past, her present and her future - with. Truth be told, the only people that she had ever fully been able to trust had been her mother and her father, but they had long since been taken from her. Brutally, at that.

It wasn't like there were many good spirits in the placed Alex had found herself after that. Anyone that forced a drug into her system didn't want to hear about where she came from or how she had ended up in their grasps. Anyone who bought her only to use her against her will didn't at all care about the fact that she'd much rather be anywhere but there with them. Even now, the people that watched her try to get herself clean so that she could give herself a real life that maybe she deserved didn't want to hear about her past or what she wanted for her future.

She had chosen to be alone when she realized that she really was alone. There was no use pouting over the fact that things had been taken from her and that she wasn't open and ready enough to try and get to know someone enough to let them into her world. She wasn't sure if that would ever change, but part of her held onto a blind hope that it would.

For a moment, the brunette felt awful that she had taken the mood down as far as she had; no one wanted to hear about what she had lost and what she had been through. This guy - this attractive, great-looking guy - was here to fuck her roommate, not to sit on the sofa and hear Alex open up the tiniest bit about what he likely thought was next to nothing.

A small relief - and a small smile - overcame her as he broke the delicate silence that lingered between them. He wasn't running off in the opposite direction which was a very good sign, but that didn't stop her from feeling the slightest bit guilty.

It was hard for her to believe that this man was anything even close to the awful person he felt he had been. Her brow furrowed ever so slightly as he told her about his own past, his own mistakes and his own flaws... and while most of them weren't necessarily things that Alex could openly and overly relate to, the fact that someone had had it just as bad as she did and had made it out alive... that was important to her.

"Five years on an island, huh..." Truth be told, Alex vaguely remembered hearing something about that somewhere along the line. It wasn't like she had had much access to television, phones or newspapers... but in passing, there had been a conversation she had overheard in regards to the billionaire playboy that had resurfaced (no pun intended) after five long years on a remote island. "It's hard to go back to being the person you were before you were turned into someone else..." That, unfortunately so, was something that Alex knew a little too much about.

He didn't deserve to have some girl hoping to drag him home so that she could brag to everyone she knew about the fact that Oliver Queen was in her bed, kissing her skin... He deserved to have as much a fresh start at a second chance as Alex did.

She could practically feel his warm breath against her skin as he leaned in closer; his blue eyes fixated on hers so intently that she could feel a warm blush creeping up her cheeks as she nibbled down against her own bottom lip gently. "Well, if you ask me?" Her voice was soft as her own blue eyes flickered down to his lips for the briefest of moments. "I don't think you're an asshole..."
THANKS ELLIE
385 POINTS EARNED
81 POSTS MADE
Oliver couldn’t look away from her as she spoke about what he said. It was for many reasons. First because she was unbelievably beautiful, second because she understood…she understood he wasn’t just supposed to go back to being Oliver Queen. He knew that it probably dealt with her not being the same as she was when she was using drugs, but it still felt extremely welcome to have someone just tell him that they understood that he wasn’t meant to just go back to who he was before.

But one person, this one person sitting so close that he could almost feel the warmth radiating from her skin, she didn’t even question it. She didn’t even take a moment to think that he should be right back where he was before the island, and even to the point where she told him who he wasn’t before this was, wasn’t an asshole. He didn’t understand how she was even real, how she could be sitting there right in front of him.

And then while staring at her in awe of her he felt that familiar hunger deep in the pit of his stomach. That burning want starting to fill him, something that he didn’t feel an ounce for when it came to the woman upstairs. It blew him away that here, just speaking to this woman, being more open with her then he had anyone in even before the years on the island, he could feel such want so quickly.

His gaze went to her eyes watching as her own flicked down to his lips, before his traveled down to her own. ”You…would be the first…” his words were soft as he spoke, the two of them so close he was sure she could feel the words as they left his mouth. He could feel his heart speeding up in his chest the longer he stayed there, the want clawing in him more and more.

And then his mouth was on top of hers, kissing her without thought, without any reason. All he knew was that every moment that he had before his lips connected with hers left him with overwhelming need that couldn’t be controlled. This kiss felt like no other than he ever had, and Oliver Queen had kissed a lot of women. He could have chalked it up to not having kissed someone in over five years, but he didn’t want to. As his lips pressed against her, increasing in pressure with every passing second, he couldn’t just push it to just simple lust. If it had been just lust he wouldn’t of been kissing her, but upstairs with the girl he knew would of jumped him the moment he said okay.

Instead he found himself getting lost in how it felt for her soft lips pressed against his. The way her skin felt as his hand rose to cup her cheek to keep them pressed together. How it was just so easy to get lost in the kiss, like he never wanted it to end. And if it wasn’t for the need to breathe he wouldn’t of ended it, but as he pulled apart from her he didn’t go far, his eyes looking into hers.

”I’m sorry I shouldn’t of…” Oliver knew that he should continue the sentence to move back away. He should leave her back to where she was and let her go back to her life. But he couldn’t. He couldn’t walk away, not now that there had been a taste of what it could be like if he had a bit of what it would be like with her. That wanting was only stronger now , and it wasn’t going to die down anytime soon.

”Fuck it. I’m sorry that im not sorry” And then his mouth was crashing back down on hers desperate for another taste of her, with every passing second wanting more and more than just a kiss between them both.
BY MITZI
740 POINTS EARNED
148 POSTS MADE
alexandra
twenty-four
she/her
division agent
heterosexual
happily married
sagittarius
PLOT WITH alexandra
There was no denying that Oliver Queen was easily the most beautifully handsome man that she had ever been in contact with. That much was evident in the way that her skin flushed that brilliant and warm shade of pink every time she held eye contact with him.

Ever since her experiences with sex trafficking, Alex had had a nearly impossible time finding attraction to much of anyone. So many people had harmed her, used her, sold her... She couldn't bring herself to trust much of anyone given her father's most trusted friend and ally had been the one to expose her to that world to begin with. Who was to say someone else wouldn't shove her back into it for profit?

It was lonely, living that way. Wondering who would be the next person to drug her, slap her, use her against her will. Who would hand her back over to the men that made money off of her if it meant making some money of their own.

There wasn't anything that Alex wanted more than to be loved. To have someone fall in love with the person she was, not because of the way she looked or how her skin felt beneath their hands. She wanted someone to know the things she was passionate about or know the music she felt the strongest connections to. She wanted to tell someone what her favourite movies were, show them the places that were on her bucket list and confide her future goals in. How on Earth would she ever be able to bring herself to find that special someone if she couldn't even trust the mailman enough to greet him face-to-face in the mornings...

There was a large part of her that hated the fact that one person could have her feeling something towards them in such a short amount of time. She had prided herself on being able to distance herself from emotion and yet here she was for the first time in a long time, wishing this man didn't have to belong to her roommate. Wishing he didn't have his own life he'd have to eventually get back to. Wishing he could be that one person she could talk to - just like this - for the rest of her own life.

It was stupid. Pathetic. Childish.

And yet Alex wasn't strong enough to beat it back down to the back of her mind where it belonged. Maybe that was supposed to mean something... Or maybe she wasn't as good a fighter as she had thought she was.

It was hard for her to believe what he said; she was the only person that didn't think he was an asshole. He seemed to be kind and considerate - at least from what Alex had been able to see so far - and the fact that he was extremely physically attractive couldn't hurt matters, could it? Surely not with eyes as blue has his were... His smile, that perfect about of scruff...

The brunette didn't have that much longer to admire him as his lips were pressing against hers, full and hungry. An unfamiliar increase in her heartbeat was her body's first reaction as the warmth of his lips settled on hers. There was no thought behind the kiss; no thought, no reason... nothing but that slow, aching burn that Alex had known she had been feeling from the moment Oliver had sat down next to her. One she was slowly realizing he had likely been feeling, himself.

Alex couldn't deny that in a great many ways, this was her first kiss. Maybe not the first time that someone had kissed her, but this was the first time that she had ever kissed someone back. There was a brief worry that she wouldn't be good at this - it wasn't like she had much experience kissing someone that she actually wanted to be kissing - but she tried her hardest to push that thought to the back of her mind.

She could feel herself leaning into his touch as his hand cupped her warm cheek which had her leaning into the kiss that they shared all the more. Almost as if the need to breathe had left her body altogether. In fact, she would have happily suffocated had Oliver not been the one to pull away from the kiss with a soft apology.

There was absolutely no denying the sting that came with that very apology; hearing him doubt that kiss... The hurt that came with feeling as though she had given something to someone that had gone unwanted, unneeded, unappreciated... That once again she had placed trust - even if only the smallest bit of trust - in someone that maybe hadn't deserved it. That had spat on it just as anyone else in her life had.

"It's okay." Her voice was betraying her; that familiar tremble she had been trained to overcome. That tremble that signified a lie or a touch too much emotion for the brunette to handle. It wasn't okay, but she wasn't about to weaken herself all the more just to confess that to Oliver.

Fuck that! She had been opening her mouth to tell him just that - that she deserved more than some kiss from some guy who didn't know what the hell he wanted - when he was telling her that he wasn't sorry for kissing her. No, he was sorry that he wasn't sorry and Alex? Well, relief was an understatement.

She wasn't entirely sure who had initiated the second kiss between the two of him and truth be told, she didn't really care. One minute she had been about to fight her side of whatever feeling had led them to kiss just moments ago and the next her hands were cupping his face desperately, deepening the kiss that the two of them were sharing. Her slender body leaving the couch cushion that she had been occupying just enough to be able to slide onto his lap; either of her legs straddling him, not giving either of them so much as a single second to regret this.
THANKS ELLIE
385 POINTS EARNED
81 POSTS MADE
There was very little that Oliver hadn’t experienced now after five years on the island. He faced so many challenges and obstacles trying to get back home to his family, it was all just another scar after the other on his skin. The scars that he covered as much as possible for people didn’t see. It wasn’t that he was ashamed of them, of his scars or the tattoos that he got due to the island. But when people saw them they asked questions, and questions just brought back every painful moment he endured. In his mind…there was nothing on this earth he hadn’t experienced anymore.

He was now quickly being proven wrong as Alex kissed him back just as deeply. As she slid into his lap, his arms instinctively wrapped around her pressing her as close as he could to him. He couldn’t describe how it felt to kiss her except that it felt like a lightness had opened in the dark that he locked inside himself.

For years now he had no feelings except those that the island gave him. Hopelessness, guilt, hate, anger, pain, and suffering, they all ruled his life, and in the end was the things that pushed him into becoming the man that he was now. He came back fully expecting that would be the most of the emotions that he felt, even when not on the island. Except for when with his family…he didn’t think he’d feel any lightness anymore.

Here with her it was as if there was something new in those sea of emotions, something that made him feel alive. Just already in this kiss it was better than any drug or alcohol that he used to take on the regular when he was younger. He didn’t understand it, but really at the moment, he wasn’t looking to find a reason. He was happy instead to just lose himself in the feeling.

It was as if all his functions to think had been shut down as he kissed her back desperately, his hands still pressing her against him as she straddled his lap. His tongue teasing her bottom lip, before opening his mouth for a deeper kiss. His hands were at her waist holding her there, not willing to let anything get between them in that moment.

The longer that they kissed the more and more noticeable he knew it would be at exactly how excited he was. He hadn’t had any sort of sex in 5 long years, and for a man who used to have sex several times a day…pretty much every day before the island, the rebirth of this desire was something that filled his every thought and movement. He didn’t care that she would certainly notice how hard he was getting under her, why should he? She made him that way, she held the power to turn him on like this, where her roommate never came even close. Just from the feel and taste of her mouth on his, she had him ready to rip all their clothes off and not give a damn who could come in the room and see them.

His hands moved to the edge of her shirt , gripping it tightly and moving it to pull it off of her. He was so entranced in the kiss and what he was feeling he didn’t even think about how he should be stopping and making sure it was okay that he was doing. With the shirt coming off of her it forced the two of them to separate the kiss. It should of broken the spell and have Oliver telling her sorry for not even asking, but instead he found his eyes traveling downwards towards the parts of her he uncovered.

”Christ…how are you so damn perfect.” He didn’t even realize that he had spoken out loud his thoughts, but it didn’t matter. He was serious about what he said, looking at her there on top of him, he thought she was perfect…completely perfect. His eyes roamed back up to her’s ”If… if you want to stop…you have to tell me now. Cause God, I don’t think I can…. And I know that I sure as hell don’t want to.”
BY MITZI
740 POINTS EARNED
148 POSTS MADE
alexandra
twenty-four
she/her
division agent
heterosexual
happily married
sagittarius
PLOT WITH alexandra
There was very little thought involved in all that was happening right now; as someone who had gone from never thinking about her own actions and her own motivations to overthinking everything — sobriety often did that to you — it was an overwhelming change of pace. She wanted to stop long enough to take a breath and think about what she was doing and she wanted to stop and think about where this was going, but there was such a large part of her that didn't even care anymore.

For the first time, she wanted to throw herself into something without looking first at what she was leaping into. She wanted to take a chance and blindly hope that this would lead to something worth holding onto, even if there was a voice in the back of her head that was telling her there was a large possibility that this could go down in flames.

There had never been a man that Alex had been with that so much as pretended to care about whether or not she was enjoying the moment she was finding herself being caught up in. Being thrust into a sex trafficking operation at the age of thirteen meant her first time had been with someone she hadn't even known, let alone loved. She had been drugged against her will and barely remembered any of it aside from the still-lingering pain the next morning.

As much as she wished that any time after that had been pleasant, it hadn't been. That was why she had been so damn scared to open up to someone now that she was safe from that life... Was sex supposed to be rough, ruthless and uncaring? Was she supposed to feel empty and dirty every time someone touched her? It had been easier to prioritize anything and everything else in her life than to focus on exploring something that had been so intensely uncomfortable for her to begin with.

It helped that becoming sober and staying sober had needed her to steer clear of not only drugs and alcohol, but also other potential addictions like gambling and sex but that was only for the first year of sobriety and Alex had been on the straight and narrow for some time now. It had just been... easier to avoid the thought altogether.

Yet here Alex was, no longer caring about the efforts she had put into avoiding sex as if it were the black plague. Would she have regrets? Maybe... but that was only if she felt as unsatisfied and as used as she had always felt after every single time someone had touched her. Right now? She didn't feel unclean and she didn't feel like an object that was there solely to pleasure the man that was touching her. When his tongue teased her bottom lip, she found herself realizing she had never felt more alive than she was right there in that moment.

Already Alex was able to feel just how hard he was getting as she continued to straddle him while his hands worked along the hem of her sweater so that he could pull it up and over her head. Their kiss breaking as her hair fell back into place down around her shoulders. She could feel his eyes taking in every inch of skin that wasn't covered by her black lace bra, but she didn't at all feel bashful. Did she have scars that littered her pale skin from cigarette burns, shallow stabbings and various other forms of abuse she had endured... but the way that he was looking at her? It wasn't out of pity and that made her feel more confidant than she had ever felt in front of someone before.

His words... those were what brought on the faint hint of a blush that touched her cheeks. She hadn't ever considered herself to be perfect — nobody was — but knowing that someone, for some reason thought that she was, even if it was only in the heat of a moment? It was more of a compliment than anyone had ever given her before.

She was listening to his words as her hands travelled up under the front of his shirt, her fingertips tracing over the scars and the outline of his muscles she was finding there that still remained hidden from her blue eyes. He was being cautious, something that Alex had a hard time wrapping her mind around. No one had ever stopped to ask her what she had wanted any of the times she had been bedded against her will, but this stranger... this man cared enough to stop and make sure she was comfortable.

Leaning in slowly until her lips found the warm skin of his bare neck, Alex placed a lingering kiss there. Then, one a little further up. One against his jawline, his cheek, the corner of his lips. "I want you..." Her words were nothing but a whisper against his skin, but it was the absolute truth.

Her lips were pressing against his again, breaking away just long enough to whisper against them. as her hands trailed down his chest and his abdomen until she was able to move them out from under his shirt. Her fingers moving to the button of his jeans as she undid it; her fingers tugging his zipper down slowly. "I want you inside of me..."
THANKS ELLIE
385 POINTS EARNED
81 POSTS MADE
In the past Oliver had been one of those playboys that every gossip column on the market wrote about. He went out clubbing with a different woman every night, high as a kite and leaving with a different girl or more than one. He drank alcohol, used drugs, and used his money to get anything that he wanted to. Not that he needed his money much, he had been young, and good looking, it was never hard to get what he wanted. The real truth behind his past life was he just didn’t care at all about anything else but himself.

He couldn’t count the women that he had slept with throughout the years, or how he did it. Yet, if you had asked him he probably didn’t even remember more than a handful of their name. Even when he had finally started dating someone and getting serious, he still ended up cheating on her…with her sister.

That was only five years ago, but to Oliver it seemed like a complete lifetime ago. He didn’t even feel remotely like the same teenage party boy that he had once been, or how he had ever been that way to begin with. It showed too. In the fact that this woman that he was now kissing on the couch was the first person for him to be with since being back.

Yet he didn’t feel the same way he did with her, like he did with those girls in the past. This wasn’t sex just to be having sex and keep the high going. He felt real emotion behind what they were doing. He wanted to please her , and take care of her and enjoy this with her like he’d never felt before.

He could feel her fingers moving under his shirt, causing him to draw in a surprised breath as they moved over the scars hidden there. He was covered in them now, scars , burns, marks from where he was stabbed and shot. But never in his wildest dreams could he imagine a woman like Alex running her fingers over them and making it feel good. And then she added her mouth to his neck making him fight back making a growl or groan while she moved upward towards his mouth.

The gentle words of her want for him set the fire already burning in him for her, ablaze. Even while her fingers were moving out from under his shirt to his pants, that desire just continued to grow. When she said the words “I want you inside of me…”, Oliver gave up all hope of control and let him fall into the desire that they both were wrapped up into.

The hybrid’s mouth crashed back into hers in a kiss, filled with desire and wanting. His hands didn’t waste time , moving to her own pants, pushing with his hands to try and move them past her hips and sexy thighs. He wrapped one arm around her waist and lifted her with ease so he could push them down and off her legs. Then he was setting her back and lifting his own hips up to help her in her task of getting his own pants off, before settling back to the couch.

Oliver’s fingers ran over her now bare thighs, tracing gentle patterns into her skin while is mouth moved from her lips to her neck, replicating the same kiss she gave him. His hand moved up slowly till he was able to feel the edge of her panties there under his fingers. It was so close and easy for him to press against her there, just barely, teasing slightly with long strokes of his fingers across where she was most sensitive , right there under the then layer of clothing.
BY MITZI
740 POINTS EARNED
148 POSTS MADE
alexandra
twenty-four
she/her
division agent
heterosexual
happily married
sagittarius
PLOT WITH alexandra
Alex had never really had a single sexual experience that she had wanted for herself. Everything about her sex life had been forced onto her from the beginning up until she had been able to escape everything that had been done to her. She had thought for the longest time since she had been freed of that lifestyle that she would refrain from ever getting that close to someone again; how could sex ever fell good to someone that had been tortured with it since they were thirteen years old?

She had had absolutely no idea that it could feel anything like this, and it was nowhere even remotely close to starting. Just... breathing in everything about the man that was no on top of her... The way he smelled, the way his body felt on top of hers, the way his breath felt against her exposed skin... It was better than any high she had ever been on.

There was no doubt that she had every chance to turn him down and to walk away from this situation without giving herself to it totally and completely, but there wasn't a single voice in her head that was telling her to run in the opposite direction. Her mind, her body and her heart were all screaming out for this; a craving she hadn't known she'd ever have.

As Oliver's mouth found hers once again in a heated kiss, Alex didn't so much as try to hold back the soft moan that vibrated against his lips as she kissed him back. She felt desperate for him as his strong hands pulled the material of her skinny jeans down her pale thighs; she had never had anyone undress her in a way that wasn't against her will. She was slightly surprised to see just how erotic it felt... A small smirk touching her lips as he assisted her in ridding his body of his own pants, in turn.

A small blush burned against her cheeks as she felt his fingers tracing up her bare thighs; there were a few faint scars there. Some cigarette burns that had healed over and paled in colour; they'd be hard to see to the naked eye unless you were looking for them to begin with. Still, the skin where that scar tissue happened to be was always far more sensitive because of it; the brunette biting down on her bottom lip gently as her blue eyes followed his fingers eagerly.

"Fuck..." Alex let out a soft breath of a moan as his fingers moved to dance along the edge of her black panties; her hips wriggling down against his hand ever so slightly, almost as if she wanted to feel more friction where she was so obviously wanting and needing him the most. She had never thought in a million years that this would feel as good as it was, but she was so damn grateful that this - that sex - wasn't as repulsive to her as she had worried it always might be.

Feeling his lips pressing into her neck, Alex nipped at his ear gently as her own hand moved to cover his, trying to urge it under the thin material of her panties as best as she could from her position underneath him.
THANKS ELLIE
385 POINTS EARNED
81 POSTS MADE
Oliver couldn’t help but chuckle huskily into her neck at her gasp and soft curse. He loved the sound of it in his ear as he brushed his fingers against her panties. Giving into the instincts that played in the back of his head, Oliver gave her neck a gentle bite, as he pressed his hand firmer against her through the black fabric covering where he wanted to feel most.

His hand easily followed hers as it moved to slip underneath her panties to touch right where she waited there. His grin was hidden in her neck at how ready she was for him to touch her. He didn’t know why but for some reason , her wanting him to give her this made him feel proud…happy. He wanted to make this moment a good one for her, one that she would love and think about. He wanted to show her just how good this could feel.

It was odd for him, considering how much he only cared about his own pleasure before the island. That wasn’t to say sex with him wasn’t good, but he never went out of his way to put someone else first above him when it came to it. His pleasure was what mattered to him, and that was that.

Only now he found himself not really caring at all about his pleasure in the moment. His mind was focused on what he could do to make this woman with him feel good. He wanted to bring her over the edge of pleasure over and over again.

His fingers slipped slowly under her panties, taking the lead back away from her and her hand. Oliver pulled his face away from her neck to look down to watch as his hand pressed against her. His fingertips traced gently over her soft lips, feeling how warm and smooth she was. He was in no hurry to speed this process up, he wanted to watch her enjoying this.

His other hand that wasn’t teasing her, moved to pull down the black fabric of her panties down her thighs. As sexy as it was to feel her hot and wet beneath them, now that he got to touch the real thing, their constrictions of his movements were not welcome. He needed more room if he was going to bring her to the edge of pleasure, starting with one of his fingers sliding between her warm , wet lips.

Oliver slid his fingers slowly up and down, between her wet pussy lips, gently brushing against her clit before moving away. He pushed one long finger inside her, taking his time doing it, inch by inch as his other hand moved to rub at her clit once more.

The hybrid’s mouth slowly moved down kissing at her neck, to her collarbone , between her breasts, while his finger slowly thrust in and out of her pussy gently. He slid off the couch , using the hand that wasn’t inside her to tug gently till he was between her thighs. He grinned up at her slightly before kissing the inside of her thigh as he pulled his fingers out of her pussy.

”If I do anything you don’t like, you have to tell me, okay?” He gave her one last charming grin, before lowering his mouth against her, his tongue pressing flat against her warm wet lips.

Oliver had never been interested in eating women out before. He did it just to get to the point where they could have sex. And if he didn’t have to do it, he wouldn’t. But the moment that he tasted Alex, he couldn’t understand how he could of ever not liked this. As his tongue slipped between her soft pussy lips up to her clit , he couldn’t help himself but press harder , working more vigorously at eating her out, loving every minute of it. Hoping she loved it too.
BY MITZI
740 POINTS EARNED
148 POSTS MADE
alexandra
twenty-four
she/her
division agent
heterosexual
happily married
sagittarius
PLOT WITH alexandra
To say that this wasn't something Alex did very often would have been the understatement of the century. Getting close to someone was highly discouraged when one was trying to get clean and stay clean as Alex was; sometimes when you were coming down from a drug or alcohol addiction, you ended up trading it in for a sex addiction which was the last thing any sane sponsor wanted for their addict...

That being said, that was precisely the reason why Alex hadn't so much as thought about dating, let alone letting someone touch her after everything that she had been through with people touching her against her will. As if that wasn't enough, this man wasn't even hers... he was as much a stranger to her as any man out there walking the streets that evening and if he belonged to anyone, it was to Stacey; she was the one that had brought him home, after all... If she were to come down and see he and Alex on the sofa as they were, all hell would surely break loose...

But she couldn't think about that. She refused to. She refused to let the one good thing that had happened to her in so long slip away because of her own fears and her own reservations; Alex deserved happiness after all the suffering she had been through. That was one of the hardest realizations she had ever been introduced to, but Nikita was doing everything in her power to ensure that Alex both saw and believed that, for the first time in her entire life.

Feeling his warm fingers slipping beneath the material of her panties had her breathing out the softest of gasps; his touch was slow, gentle and deliberate. Not at all rushed or selfish like she had so nauseatingly been used to.

She could feel the material of her panties being pulled down her pale, smooth thighs by one hand as his other refused to stray from its position between her thighs. The way his finger moved between her wet lips was almost sinful; her head falling back against the sofa as that same finger was pushing its way inside of her slowly but surely.

It it weren't for the way he constantly changed up how he was playing with her body, Alex knew she would have been long over the edge by now. His finger was constantly moving, though. Stroking her, caressing her, thrusting into her, rubbing against her sensitive clit... Never staying in one spot too long, but lingering just long enough to have her writhing gently beneath him.

His lips were at her neck, her collarbone, grazing down between her breasts... If there was a heaven, Alex was certain that this was it. He seemed to know exactly how to work her body in ways she hadn't known possible, and without even knowing her beyond a simple conversation moments before on that very sofa... It was too surreal for her to be able to wrap her lust-fuelled mind around.

Her blue eyes watched as he moved downward until he was able to kiss the insides of her smooth, bare thighs. It was impossible not to let out the softest of moans as the slight scruff on his cheeks rubbed against her sensitive skin. Her hips moving in a desperate attempt to seek out the finger he was pulling out and away from her body as a needy little sound fell from her lips.

Alex found herself nodding eagerly as he reminded her that if anything started happening that she wasn't comfortable with, all she had to do was be open and honest about it and it would cease altogether. He was the first person that ever gave a single care about what she was comfortable with when it came to the bedroom; everything about this was just so fucking new, but that made it all the more exciting...

Her hands were in his hair the second she felt his warm tongue against her; truth be told, this was the first time that she had ever had someone initiating oral sex on her, so the feeling alone was unlike anything she had ever experienced before.

Her fingers gripped his hair gently as she laid her head back against the sofa once again, letting out a series of moans as his tongue licked against her sensitive clit; her thighs shivering ever so slightly against the sides of his face from the sensation as she pressed herself against his face, desperately trying to get more of him where she needed it most.
THANKS ELLIE
385 POINTS EARNED
81 POSTS MADE
Excitement coursed through Oliver as her hands threaded through his hair as his tongue made the first touch against her. He never knew that even just fingers tugging at his hair could feel so good, but they did. They spurned him on further, to press his tongue harder against her.

Even though he was very experienced when it came to sex, this to him felt different. This felt more important, for both of them, than ever before in his life. For once he didn't care about anything that dealt with his own pleasure. All his thoughts and attention was focused solely into Alex and making sure that this felt good for her.

He didn't even care about how loud it would end up being. The thought that the woman who had brought him there this night was long gone. As far as Alex was concerned in this moment there was only Alex and him. No one else mattered except for them both inside this one moment. The risk of being caught didn't even phase him at all.

Her moans only fueled his desire higher, he loved hearing how good it feels for her. It made him proud that he was the one who did this to her. He was the one to make her throw her head back and give into that passion while his tongue was slowly licking her up and down . And he wasn't going to stop till he could watch her fall apart just from his mouth alone.

Oliver slowly dragged his tongue across her outer lips, letting it just barely pushing between them before pulling away. He continued like that slowly before he finally pushed his tongue firmly between your pussy lips. He teased her entrance , before moving up to lick gently across her clit.

His long fingers moved up her thighs till he was able to use them to spread her pussy lips for him, pulling back so he can look at the image before him. He was so ready for her, hard and aching because she turned him on like no woman ever before. But he also craved to taste her further. He wanted to spend more time with his mouth teasing her, pulling her closer to the edge, and to watch her finally fall over that edge with her orgasm.

He gave one long look at her there once more, before he moved quickly back to her. His tongue no longer just teasing but instead going right for what they both wanted. His tongue slid inside of her sweet little pussy, feeling how tight and warm she was around his tongue inside of her.

He was certainly glad now, feeling how tight she was that they were taking the time to to do this. He didn't want to hurt her, and without the foreplay he was sure that he would of. He still might even with it. But that tightness and warmth just made him even hotter for her, and hotter to keep going. He pushed his tongue as far and he could inside of her, trying to reach all those spots that would drive her wild.
BY MITZI
740 POINTS EARNED
148 POSTS MADE
alexandra
twenty-four
she/her
division agent
heterosexual
happily married
sagittarius
PLOT WITH alexandra
Alex had absolutely no idea how she was going to respond to everything that was happening now tomorrow morning. Would she wake up and have instant regrets that she had let all of this go so far? Would she feel guilt over fooling around with someone her roommate had fully intended on bedding? Would she feel insecure about her body and what the man currently between her thighs thought of it?

She had never actively partaken in anything like this before in her life. Every time a man had touched her had been against her will; she had never had the chance to explore her sexuality on her own in situations she was comfortable in and, truth be told, Alex hadn't thought she would ever find comfort in someone elses bed after all she had been through.

There was a small, silent hope that Alex's roommate wouldn't think to come downstairs that evening - that perhaps her phone call ran longer than anyone could anticipate and that both Alex and Oliver would refrain from being loud enough to alert her to what was happening down on the sofa that evening. That her date was between Alex's thighs... It was sure to end badly if her roommate found out...

It was hard to think about that, though. Hell, it was hard to think about anything other than his warm, wet tongue slowly licking her up and down before he set out to tease her entrance before licking back up to her achingly swollen clit. Already it was taking everything she had, every bit of strength she could find to refrain from falling apart so damn soon and so damn quickly.

The brunette found herself biting down on her bottom lip ever so gently as she felt the warm pads of his fingertips spreading her open; a dark flush finding her cheeks as he pulled himself out from between her thighs to look at her. To say that Alex was a bit self-conscious would be a touch of an understatement; she had never had anyone actually wanting to look at her before... anyone who had ever been this close to her had merely wanted to use her.

Her hand moved in an attempt to shyly cover herself from his long gazes, but the bashful attempt was short-lived as his face was moving right back between her thighs. His tongue wasted no time in snaking itself up inside of her; her small pussy clamping tight around him at the almost foreign-feeling. It wasn't like anyone had ever wasted time on foreplay when trying to get what they wanted from Alex in the past, after all...

Still, it was more than overwhelming to feel his warm, wet tongue inside of her. Licking her from the inside as her hand - the one that had been trying to shield her pussy from his longing eyes - was weaving itself into his hair once again. She struggled to keep her moans as soft and quiet as she could, even as his tongue worked to stretch her out as much as it could.

Alex hadn't wanted to cum so quickly; she was enjoying having him between her thighs more than she cared to admit, but it was impossible to hold it off when he was working her body so fucking flawlessly. Her orgasm had her tightening around his tongue all the more as her head fell back against the sofa and a somewhat louder moan fell from her lips.

He was easily he best high she had ever been on...
THANKS ELLIE
385 POINTS EARNED
81 POSTS MADE
Coming back home had been hard for Oliver to handle. He hadn’t thought it would be as difficult as it was when he was on the way. All he wanted his five years in that hell was to be home. To see his sister and mother, and then later to start the task left to him by his father.

He didn’t realize just how much he had changed though. Sure he knew he was no longer the party playboy. There was no desire to party, drink or do the drugs he often had before. He had no longing to connect with the friends he had before, the ones that followed him into clubs and bars knowing his name could get them anything they wanted. Oliver had fully understood that his attitude had done a one eighty.

The Hybrid didn’t realize just how much even a simple closing of a door could make him go on full alert. He somehow always made sure he was in a position in the room that he could see all the exits. The tension that constantly filled him even in a place he was supposed to relax in, like home. He might of left the island, but it felt like every waking moment was just leading back to it.

The doctor had warned his mother and sister about this. About PTSD and what it could mean changed in him. But he didn’t know. He thought he just survived the island. He didn’t know about the torture, the attacks, the planning, the people who hunted him day and night. Anything they were warned about was a hundred times worse.

He didn’t feel that with Alex. He didn’t think about how anyone could come in and attack them at any moment. No thoughts about the island stirred up in him, no fear or paranoia. His whole mind and body was focused on the woman in front of him. Focused on her pleasure and how to pull it from her .

He was amazed by his own eagerness when eating her out. He had never liked it before when he was with women. He did it as a means to get to what he wanted. Yet even when he pulled back from where his tongue was just deep inside of her, he couldn’t stop thinking of the taste. He was pretty sure that if he wasn’t just as needy for her, he would of kept going all night.

Instead he was pulling away from her pussy that he already was addicted to , and slowly moving on to the couch. One knee pressed between her legs as he leaned down to kiss her. He put all the need that was building inside of him into that kiss. His hands moved till he gripped her hips, making a movement with his strength till they were laying horizontal on the couch.

His knee pressed tight against her pussy that he already knew to be hot and ready for him. One hand holding himself up to not crush her while the other struggled with his jeans, wanting them fully off and to feel her. All of her.

Of course it would help if he stopped getting distracted by her kiss. He loved the way he could still taste her pussy on his tongue even as it swept against hers. How the softness of her lips contrasted against the haste and rush of his. And he could feel how soft her body was under his, different from all the scars and hardness the completely covered his own.

He pulled back from her to look down at her , she looked beautiful laying there bare to him. He wanted her like he had wanted no other woman. A new experience for Oliver. He had felt lust before but nothing so…needy. Nothing that made him feel…whole again.

”I want you Alex…I need you.” His voice was deep and rough fighting against the natural need to just keep going. To throw words out the window and let instinct take over. To finally release his cock from the confines of his pants and show her what she had done to him, just by being there. And so she would understand just how needy he was to be inside of her.

BY MITZI
775 POINTS EARNED
158 POSTS MADE
ahnnalee
twenty-one
she/her
spd narcotics agent
heterosexual
seriously dating
cancer
PLOT WITH ahnnalee
For the longest time, Alex truly feared that she would never find herself feeling comfortable in sexual situations after all she had endured at such a young age. It was logical to believe she would be repulsed by any man that tried to touch her, even if they touched her with her complete and explicit consent.

To say that this was a shocking first would have been the understatement of the century, and while it wasn't entirely on the best of terms (considering Alex was breaking a serious "girl code" by engaging in illicit activities with her roommates man), she was willing to overlook that. When would she ever feel this eager to explore a side of her she thought had been permanently stolen, after all?

One of his knees was between her thighs as he put his weight on it to lean over her; his lips warm against hers in a way that had her able to taste herself on her own lips through their kiss. His hands tugging her bare hips downward in an effort to lay her down horizontally on the sofa beneath them.

Her hands cupped his face tenderly as she felt the arm that wasn't holding him above her working steadily to rid him of his jeans. Her lips remaining soft but wanting against his, almost as if she were unable to pull away from the kiss she was so invested in. He wasn't as slow or as tender as she was, but he wasn't as rough, desperate or aggressive as the types of people Alex found herself most used to, balancing them perfectly.

He was moving too fast, yet nowhere near fast enough. His touch was too rough, but too delicate. His kiss too hot against her lips, and not hot enough.

Her hands were moving away from his face, slowly and carefully making their way down to the waist of his jeans as they joined his in getting rid of them as quickly and as efficiently as possible, though Alex quickly found herself abandoning that post as one of her hands reached into the front of his jeans the moment they were unzipped enough to allow her to do so. Her hand gripping his hard cock with a soft gasp at just how much there was to grasp.

Was it a bit intimidating? Absolutely... but with her lips moving to his neck to place a few heated, somewhat desperate kisses there, Alex found herself pushing those thoughts to the back of her mind as her hand slowly began to stroke his erection.

"Then take me..."
THANKS ELLIE
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

NO SPAM NO ADS NO DRAMA