BITTERSWEET FOREVER
DISCORD
IC CHAT
MEMBERS
HELLO THERE, LOVELY! WELCOME TO BITTERSWEET FOREVER
please register your first account as your alias in caps. this account will be the account you link your character(s) to; characters must be registered as first and last names in caps, please.
SEATTLE, WA
SET IN: JULY, 2018
07/01/18 Happy Canada day and Happy Independence Day to all of our Canadian and American members! Enjoy a new layout for July!

06/14/18 We are still chipping away at this re-vamp, but we've uploaded a fun new skin this June for spring! Remember that in Seattle, springs are especially rainy, so expect all kinds of rain, thunder and lightening storms for the rest of the month of June!

04/21/18 We are currently in the middle of a website-wide revamp, so please be patient with incomplete content! Our website will remain open to new members during this time. If you have any questions, feel free to ask a member in our c-box, or an admin member via PM!
OH, YOUR TOUCH, SO BITTERSWEET

Add Reply
New Poll

dunn, laila evangeline, 16 | behati prinsloo | student
shantel ast she/her twenty-eight Offline humorous 10 years
415 POINTS EARNED
83 POSTS MADE
laila
fifteen
she/her
student
heterosexual
single and uninterested
libra
PLOT WITH laila
    character basics:
  • full name laila evangeline dunn
  • nicknames lai
  • species hybrid
  • gender female
  • pronouns she/her
  • orientation heterosexual
  • relationship status single
  • physical age sixteen
  • actual age four
  • birth date september 26
  • zodiac sign libra
  • place of birth new orleans, louisiana
  • current hometown seattle, washington
  • languages english, some italian
  • occupation student

• their appearance:
  • face claim behait prinsloo
  • height 5'10"
  • weight 106 lbs
  • hair colour light brown
  • hair length long
  • eye colour blue
  • glasses/contacts currently none
  • piercings ears (four times each)
  • tattoos currently none
  • scars currently none
  • birthmarks currently none
  • best feature her smile

• their personality:
  • positive traits » optimistic
    » fair-minded
    » dreamer
    » equality
  • negative traits » naive
    » overly trusting
    » indecisive
    » avoids confrontation
  • petpeeves » loudmouths
    » people who cancel plans
    » sticky hands
  • hobbies » spending time at the beach
    » online shopping
    » reading
  • bad habits » not tidying up after herself
    » taking offence too easily
    » not brushing her hair
  • likes » quietness
    » the outdoors
    » gentleness
    » adventures
  • dislikes » violence
    » attention-seekers
    » conformity
    » pressured decisions
    » skittles

• their health:
  • physical ailments currently none
  • neurological ailments social anxiety disorder
  • allergies currently none
  • addictions currently none
  • smoking never
  • drinking never
  • drugs never

• their faves:
  • tv show the hills
  • movie the shallows
  • book sisterhood of the travelling pants
  • song i knew you were trouble - taylor swift
  • artist taylor swift
  • food literally anything barbequed
  • drink coconut water
  • holiday independence day
  • season summer
  • colour ocean blue
  • animal dolphin
  • location anywhere by the ocean
  • person benedict dunn (her father)

• their dirt:
  • life goal laila's biggest goal is to someday have a small little house on the beach. it's not a massive life goal, but considering the fact that she's immortal and has decades upon decades to come up with bigger and better things she'd like to do with her life, she keeps her goals small and consisting only of the things she knows will benefit her body, mind, and soul.
  • biggest wish because laila's family is so large, she struggles to figure out who she is and who she is meant to be. she doesn't want to be a carbon copy of any of her siblings, so she's constantly wishing to find that one thing that sets her apart from everybody else.
  • biggest fear while laila is close with both of her parents, her biggest fear is losing her father, benedict. she has grown so close to her father that the mere thought of losing him or having someone rip her out of her world is crippling, to say the very least.
  • dirty secret laila loves all of her siblings, but she has a hard time finding the same love for her older sister, brianna. given just how much brianna has done to wound her father and her other siblings, it's hard for laila to ever want to make amends with brianna. that said, laila is secretly glad that brianna was shipped off to some secret supernatural detox in switzerland and secretly hopes she stays there.
Laila Evangeline Dunn was born to a hybrid mother, Renesmee Cullen, and a werewolf father, Benedict (Ben) Dunn, the result of a one-night-stand between the two. She was named by Benedict; her middle name being the name of Benedict's own mother. Laila's mother Renesmee has six children with her long-time husband Jacob Black: a set of quadruplets (Jacy, Tala, Aiyana and Catori) as well as a set of twins (Tristan and Ragan). Out of these siblings, Laila has always been closest with Tristan; she struggles to get along with Tala and Aiyana.

On her father's side, Laila has eight siblings from Ben. A set of quintuplets with his deceased ex-wife, Fiona: Sean, Robert, Zachary, Claire and Brianna. There is also a set of triplets more recently born to Ben's girlfriend of six years, Trinity Olson: Justice, Paxton and Verity. Needless to say, Laila has always been surrounded by love, light and happiness.

Life wasn't always that way, but Laila was far too young to remember the hardships that came with her birth. Ben had distanced himself from his then-wife Fiona, as she had been very abusive (both physically, mentally and emotionally) to their quintuplets. It was during a separation from Fiona that Ben had helped conceive Laila, sparking much tension between he and Fiona. As her mental health began to deteriorate all the more after she had been turned by Ben into a werewolf, Fiona hired two men to attack Renesmee while she was pregnant with Laila, in hopes of forcing a miscarriage.

While it was never factually proven that Fiona was the mastermind behind the attack that almost took Laila's unborn life, it's mutually agreed between the Dunn and the Black family that this is what had happened as, even after Laila's birth, Fiona attempted on multiple occasions to get a very young Laila alone. Many believe it was her attempts to end Laila's life with her own hands.

When Ben attempted to rekindle his marriage with Fiona, it was decided that the joint custody arrangement between Renesmee and Ben would be ended, as no one trusted Fiona around Laila. Instead, Ben's daughter Claire took Laila every second week, allowing Ben to spend time with his daughter at her home, far away from Fiona. When Ben realized that Fiona would never change and would continue to want to hurt he and his children, he ended things with her for once and for all.

Another tie-in with the Black family is that Ben's daughter Claire had a romance with Renesmee's son Jacy, conceiving a set of triplets together before ending their engagement. This (along with Ben's daughter Brianna two birthed a set of twins) leaves Laila with cousins that she adores. Aiden, Ayla and Aria are the triplets belonging to Claire, and Aylee and Adrian are Brianna's twins, though they've been legally adopted by Brianna's brother Sean, as Brianna has slowly been turning into a mini-Fiona through her drug addiction.

Having lived with Renesmee, Jacob and the children of theirs that they still have living at home while she aged rather rapidly, Laila chose to move in with Ben and Trinity during her younger teenage years. She's content to help with their infant triplets and finds solace in having to share her home with fewer people.

While Laila has attempted to date in the past, she has realized just how much discomfort she finds with the thought of romance. She feels very uneducated and very unready for love, and has chosen to enjoy exploring life over trying to find "the one". She fully supports everyone in her family that is in a loving, committed relationship, but already Laila is beginning to see just how different her views on love are from those of her siblings. Her father is the one that seems to support Laila the most where her unwillingness to accept romance into her life is concerned. He assisted her through her break-up and continues to try to assist Laila in seeing as much beauty in the world as possible to accommodate for the lack of time she dedicates to her love life.

Because Laila has very little interest in conformity, she has no interest in being part of a public school setting. Ben has taken on the role of home schooling his daughter whilst raising his and Trinity's infant triplets. Because of Ben's sacrifices for his children, Laila tries to be as best a student and a daughter to him as she possibly can, never wanting to let herself get to a point where she finds herself disappointing him. Because of this, Laila feels extremely close to her father, which tends to be something that Tristan — her brother on her mother's side — can get uncomfortable with at times. This is due to the fact that Tristan has always felt closest to her, but had left the country after a break-up of his own, leaving Laila to grow closer to the Dunn side of her family.

Still, Laila fights to divide her time between the Dunn and the Black families equally, and has never seen a shortage of love or support through the trails and errors of her own life. Because she is still so young and so new to the world, she still has a lot to experience and a lot left to figure out for herself.

triggers:

None.

familial

Laila has a massive family, and it always seems to be expanding, though it's usually through natural means (with everyone welcoming children into their lives). Laila does have some single siblings, and there are some younger children in her family that could be adopted once they're old enough, but they will not be welcoming characters that simply want to be "estranged family members" or "family they didn't know they had", as the family is so large to begin with.

Please note: I will only add "family" in this section that take the time to reply to this shipper page to plot with this character, so be sure to do so!

Wanted ad for: Ava Dunn
Wanted ad for: Justice Dunn
Wanted ad for: Paxton Dunn
Wanted ad for: Verity Dunn

pets

Obviously, pets are not adoptable on-site; this is more so a way to track the pets that this character has for future reference, and to show those who might be curious what this character's pets look like! You can view the pet pictures by clicking on the pet's name! I am open to plots involving this character's pets if you come up with any, however!

Taj - bengal kitten
Bodhi - bengal kitten
Nixie - bengal kitten

platonic

Because Laila is so reserved and prefers sticking close to home, it'll be all the more difficult for her to make friends. It doesn't help that she's being home schooled, or that her closest friends tend to be her older siblings. Still, it'd be healthy for Laila to start making some bonds outside and away from her family, so long as they are respectful to the people she cares the most for, and so long as they don't pressure her to be outgoing and more social.

Please note: I will only add "friends" in this section that take the time to reply to this shipper page to plot with this character, so be sure to do so!

romantic

Love is something that is off-limits for Laila right now. She attempted her first romantic relationship, and the pressure of it weighed heavily on her shoulders. Given how young and new to this world she is, laila knows that she needs to explore life and explore herself before she can ever give herself over completely to someone else. Seeing some of her older siblings making the mistake of falling in love young and having children long before they were even adults themselves... Laila doesn't want to make those mistakes. Needless to say, she's not looking for love, but that isn't to say that she can't develop a crush or two...

Please note: I will only add "lovers" in this section that take the time to reply to this shipper page to plot with this character, so be sure to do so!

antagonistic

Laila doesn't have much in the way of enemies, but that isn't to say that she couldn't. If someone felt as though she had feelings for someone they're trying to get close to, or if they were looking for a way to hurt either the Dunn or the Black family, I could see someone lashing out or targeting Laila!

Please note: I will only add "enemies" in this section that take the time to reply to this shipper page to plot with this character, so be sure to do so!

other

First and foremost, I am open to plots not listed here; these are just some ideas I have that I'd like to do eventually! I'm also open to doing threads from this character's past!

Need some ideas to help you plot with my character? I'm open for plots involving:

one night stands, friends with benefits, open romantic relationships, exclusive romantic relationships, one-sided crushes, mutual crushes, affairs, male friends, female friends, immediate family members, distant family members, male family friends, female family friends, coven/pack-mates, bad influences, rivalries, enemies, frenemies, co-workers, employees, business partners, stalkers, physical attacks, sexual attacks, plots involving drugs, plots involving alcohol, plots involving addictions, comfort/support, dramatic plots, fluffy/romantic plots, hot and heavy plots, silly/goofy plots, horror plots and angst plots.

Want to help me with some of my own plot ideas? I'll list them below:

01. I would very much like for Laila to branch out and start forming friendships. The only friend she's ever really had was an older man named Dexter (Dex) Reilly, but that friendship was short-lived, as his then-girlfriend Sophia hated his closeness with Laila. She always feared that Dex would leave her for Laila despite the fact that their bond was purely platonic. I would very much love for Dex to come to Seattle to reconnect with Laila now that he and Sophia are no longer together, which could definitely open Laila up to the idea of putting herself out there enough to make some new friends for herself.

I will add more plot ideas here as they come to me, so check back! feel free to offer some of your own plotting ideas below! ♥
  • ooc name shantel
  • timezone atlantic
  • mature threads hell yes
  • discord Shantel#1872
MITZI
shantel ast she/her twenty-eight Offline humorous 10 years
415 POINTS EARNED
83 POSTS MADE
laila
fifteen
she/her
student
heterosexual
single and uninterested
libra
PLOT WITH laila
like ships in the night
CODE
[align=center] [dohtml] <style type="text/css"> </style> <table> <tr> <td> <div style="width: 400px; background-color: none; padding: 30px;"> <center><div style="font-family: courier; font-size: 15px; letter-spacing: 2px; color: #CCCCCC;line-height: 120%;">[b]CHARACTER'S NAME[/b] [color=Black]&[/color] [b][color=#5E6D63]LAILA[/color][/b]</div></center> <div style="padding: 10px; font-family: lucinda sans, calibri, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #191919; line-height: 120%;text-align: justify;"> Post what you'd like to ship between our characters! I love plots; my only rule is that they aren't "stale". I typically won't do threads that are along the lines of "my character and your character meet on the street and maybe start to be friends". I need a bit of thrill, seduction, drama, tension, angst... Make things interesting, and reply to be added to this shipper! ♥ </div> </div> </td> </tr> </table> <div style="font-family:courier;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#0f0f0f;">made by <a href="http://dreamsandglass.three-words.net/">ramya</a></div> [/dohtml] [/align]
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

NO SPAM NO ADS NO DRAMA