Please register with your character's first and last name in all uppercase.
You can also click for the links to our member c-box & in-character c-box.

We currently have two holiday plots happening! The S.S.R.'s new year's eve party and the satanic bonfire. Members are able to join both or either plot!

Given we are currently undergoing a massive website revamp, we ask that you keep tabs on things that are being updated or changed. You can assess an updated thread of the revamp's progress by clicking here.

Happy holidays and a marvellous new year to all!

Add Reply
New Poll

» Character adoption [MALE | CANON | GOSSIP GIRL]
ARIA DUNN
 Posted: Dec 24 2016, 01:35 AM
HYBRID (HUMAN/VAMPIRE)
EIGHTEEN
ASSISTANT

Ben Donovan
preferred play-by is: David Call

Ben Donovan was once an English teacher in a prestigious boarding school where he met Serena van der Woodsen and promptly fell head over heels in love for her. It was because of her slightly underage status that Ben never engaged in sexual acts with Serena; he loved her enough to wait until her eighteenth birthday, but unfortunately the two didn't see their relationship make it that long.

Serena's family was wealthy and powerful enough to forge an affidavit (which stated Ben had had sexual contact with a minor, thus being charged with statutory rape) that locked Ben up for a couple of years, though Serena had no idea that her mother had forged her signature on the claim; she had no idea Ben was in prison for crimes he hadn't committed.

It took a couple of years for the truth to come out; Serena's mother Lily spent a year on house arrest for her crime and Ben was sent free. It took him another year to be able to find work which was at the University of New Orleans where he's been teaching law rather than the English courses he once taught middle-schoolers.

I would like for Aria to find a positive influence that will coax her into taking law once she enrols in University. Her mother works for the New Orleans Police Department and while Aria wants to follow in her mother's footsteps, she also knows she has to find her own path and will need a bit of a nudge in getting there.

Given how much Aria resembles Serena (as Aria's mother, Claire, is Serena's doppelganger), it wouldn't be too far-fetched if Ben had an immediate attraction to her based on that alone. I will say that while Aria is currently single, I would not want her and Ben to end up in a committed, long-term relationship. I'm definitely open to have her partake in a brief fling with stolen kisses and a bit of public gossip surrounding their budding bond - especially where he would be her professor and she his student - but I wouldn't see their interactions become sexual in nature.

Please use the reply code templates which can be located HERE!
SARA! ♥

--------------------
mess of a dreamer with the nerve to adore you
pmappshiptrackcellinstafbsnaptweettindere-mail
PMEmailWebsite
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll