Please register with your character's first and last name in all uppercase.
You can also click for the links to our member c-box & in-character c-box.

We currently have two holiday plots happening! The S.S.R.'s new year's eve party and the satanic bonfire. Members are able to join both or either plot!

Given we are currently undergoing a massive website revamp, we ask that you keep tabs on things that are being updated or changed. You can assess an updated thread of the revamp's progress by clicking here.

Happy holidays and a marvellous new year to all!

Add Reply
New Poll

» ---> THE PUNISHMENTS
MARCEL GERARD
 Posted: Oct 25 2013, 05:17 PM
VAMPIRE
Twenty-seven
King

punishments
please take the time to read up on punishments

When a crime has been committed and a witness comes forward or one of the French quarter inhabitants (any active character on-site) witnesses it for themselves, a report will be filed by said inhabitant (character). The report will be investigated by Marcel Gerard and, if the supernatural being in question is found guilty, a punishment will be issued. When this happens, an individual thread will be posted and the character found guilty of breaking a law will be private messaged to be made aware of their pending punishment.

In some cases, a thread may need to be started and completed for the character's punishment (typically for raids, compelling humans to forget specific details or situations and public executions in the city square). These types of threads may need to be started by either Marcel or the admin-controlled Thierry.

If this is the case, your punishment will remain in the 'pending' section until the thread is completed. Should your punishment not require a thread (dungeon and garden imprisonments), you will simply need to keep said character out of the in-character chat-room for the duration of their imprisonment. When that has been completed, your punishment will be finished.

Should a member fail to comply with punishments for their characters, admin members will step in with punishments for the members that may include (but are not limited to) locking accounts or removal of in-character chatting privileges until members comply.

Keep in mind that all laws have been posted and have been in action since October, 2013 and that all laws have punishments posted directly beneath their laws, so no discrimination against characters or members can take place.

the punishment threads

CODE
[dohtml]<center><div class="temp1"> <div class="temptitle">punishment </div> <div class="tempsub">please pm me with any questions at any time</div> <div class="templine"></div> <div class="tempwriting"><p> This punishment is issued to <b>character name here please</b> for breaking the following law: <b>Paste the law here directly from the law list, please.</b><br><br> Punishment for breaking this law is as follows: <b>Explain the punishment here; remember to judge based on first time, second time, or third time offenders if law punishment is ranked in that fashion.</b><br><br> If a thread has been started for this punishment, please note that it must be completed before this punishment will be deemed as 'complete'. Should your character serve an imprisonment in the garden or the dungeon, simply keep your character out of the in-character chat-box for the duration of their punishment; your punishment will be deemed as 'complete' if you have been successful in doing so.<br><br> Should you not complete your punishment, the case will be sent to an admin member to deal with appropriately, turning a character-based punishment into a member-based punishment which may include (but is not limited to) the loss of another character account or the loss of in-character chat-box privileges until the punishment is completed.<br><br> If you have any questions at any given time, please feel free to PM me. </div></div></center>[/dohtml]

the punishment pm

CODE
[color=#AE0100][size=7][font=Geneva]A punishment has been issued for this character which you are able to view in full detail [url=http://bittersweetforever.com][u][i]here[/i][/u][/url]. If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding this punishment, feel free to PM me.[/font][/size][/color]

the warning threads

CODE
[dohtml]<center><div class="temp1"> <div class="temptitle">official warning</div> <div class="tempsub">please pm me with any questions at any time</div> <div class="templine"></div> <div class="tempwriting"><p> This official warning is issued to <b>character name here please</b> for breaking the following law: <b>Paste the law here directly from the law list, please.</b><br><br> Please note that the next time that this law is broken by you, an official warning will not be the punishment received. It would do well to read up on the current laws enforced by Marcel, for - at times - public execution may very well be the next step.<br><br> We ask that you reply to this warning thread using the proper template that states you have read and understood your official written warning. Should you not complete this task, the case will be sent to an admin member to deal with appropriately, turning a character-based warning into a member-based warning.<br><br> If you have any questions at any given time, please feel free to PM me. </div></div></center>[/dohtml]

the warning pm

CODE
[color=#AE0100][size=7][font=Geneva]A warning has been issued for this character which you are able to view in full detail [url=http://bittersweetforever.com][u][i]here[/i][/u][/url]. If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding this warning, feel free to PM me.[/font][/size][/color]

acknowledge a punishment

CODE
[dohtml]<center><br><br><div class="temp6title"><i>punishment acknowledged</i></div><br><br></center>[/dohtml]

acknowledge a warning

CODE
[dohtml]<center><br><br><div class="temp6title"><i>warning acknowledged</i></div><br><br></center>[/dohtml]

--------------------
cause it's like falling
TO YOUR KNEES BEFORE A STRANGER ON THE STREET I DID IT JUST THE OTHER DAY YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN ME. AND I WANNA REMEMBER THIS NIGHT AND HOW MY WORDS NEVER CAME OUT RIGHT. IT'S JUST MY PATIENCE THAT KEEPS ME ALIVE, JUST LIKE ALL THOSE PRETTY LIGHTS, JUST LIKE ALL THE PRETTY LIGHTS IN THE SKY. THERE'S SOMETHING TO BE SAID ABOUT THE COLORS IN YOUR HEAD AND HOW THEY MIX TO FORM THE PERFECT SHADE OF SADNESS. ----
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll