• Aiden Ledoux started out as Jacksons right hand man, Beta of the Crescent Wolves. But with Jackson MIA and Aiden not having the authority (or being comfortable enough) to really step up as Alpha, he followed his new friend over to Tyler Lockwoods pack.
• Aiden had a lot of trouble with the Crescent Wolves and their grudges. As much as he truly hated what Marcel had done to them, he didn't see all Vampires in that light, and knew that they were different just like him and the rest of his pack.
• He knew this because he had began to see Josh Rosza, a vampire that was very loyal to Marcel, after meeting on a dating website. He had started falling for the boy before he realized he was a vampire, but cut things off immediately after finding out.
• Aiden hated himself for that response, but he knew that his pack would never accept it and as Beta, he had a duty to uphold.
• As time passed, he started questioning that duty. Why, if things were going so well now, was he still holding a grudge? They all were, and it seemed insane. The wolves still had rules, they were still banned from the Quarter, but the vampires had laws to follow, too. They were working towards peace, but that couldn't actually happen until the Wolves stopped acting like children.
• After Aiden separated from the Crescent Wolfpack, Hayley Marshall invited him to join her fairly new pack with Tyler Lockwood as their alpha. For the first time in a long time,
Aiden felt hopeful for the future.
• He's moved into an apartment downtown with another guy who responded to his roommate ad. Aiden is still keeping to himself mostly, but he's very excited about this new beginning.