Given we are currently undergoing a massive website revamp, we ask that you keep tabs on things that are being updated or changed. You can assess an updated thread of the revamp's progress by clicking here.
It's nearly impossible to keep tabs of so many characters on-site, especially when newbies are joining all the time, wanting to know what the latest updates on their favourite fandoms are here on Bittersweet Forever. Not every admin member will know the answer to that right off the bat - it's a lot to keep up with - so we ask anyone who has adopted a character from any specific fandom to keep their plots and progress tracked.
All canons are required to update this section only when necessary. You do not need to update this section with small plots (new jobs, romantic flings, etc...) but rather large game-changing plots (marriages, children, substance abuse, attacks, deaths, etc...).
Your character may only post in this thread once; you can edit your original post to add further updates as time goes on by adding to the original code that you posted. Please remember to space your updates using <*br*><*br*> (yes, two, without the asterisks).
Please use the code below. As always, any photo you use must be hosted on photobucket or Imgur as Tinypic and other unreliable image hosting services crash frequently. Hotlinking is prohibited.
Your character updates go here; your character icon must be 100x100 and must be hosted on either Photobucket or Imgur. Hotlinking is strictly prohibited. Should you need to add another update later on, please EDIT your post rather than add a new one. Simply edit the code you have already posted to accommodate another update. Also remember to break up your paragraphs using <br*><br*> (yes, two, without the asterisk).
• Taken hostage by The Count for three days, Felicity was endlessly tortured by the vampire; he hoped to draw out the Green Arrow whom he knew Felicity was working alongside. The Count escaped and has yet to be found or resurface.
• Jordan Parrish, Felicity's biological older brother, relocated to New Orleans in hopes of righting his relationship with his younger sister. She and Jordan have a very strained relationship and a very complicated past but he is determined to win back her trust.
• Felicity is currently dating Sean O'Connell, a New Orleans local that was presumed dead after he murdered members from his priesthood class and attempted his own suicide. It's known to very few that Sean had been hexed by witches and was not naturally homicidal.
• In an attempt to assassinate Oliver Queen, Felicity ended up in the crossfire and took a bullet through her chest; it impacted her spine and rendered her paralyzed. This prompted her mother - Charlotte Smoak - to move to New Orleans to care for Felicity and for her boyfriend Sean to call in a favour. It was Steve Rogers - a stitch - that healed her.
• Laurel - after moving to New Orleans to take on the position as District Attorney of New Orleans - discovered her love for Tommy Merlyn and chose to settle down with him in the city as she accepted his marriage proposal.
• Learning of her first pregnancy with Tommy, Laurel miscarried after being caught in the Undertaking in The Glades - Malcolm Merlyn being the one responsible for that disaster. Laurel was shot and mugged by a panicked man in the middle of all the chaos. She survived, but their unborn baby did not.
• Finding out that Sara was alive is one of the biggest challenges Laurel has faced, all things considered. Although Sara has tried many times to bridge the distance between she and her sister, Laurel has not come to terms with Sara's betrayal, death or any apologies Sara has offered her. Quentin, too, has tried to bring the girls closer, but Laurel still has her reservations.
• A second attempt at a pregnancy (twins, at that) was almost lost as Laurel endured an attack on hers and Tommy's wedding day. Being stabbed multiple times, Oliver had to bite Laurel (effectively turning her into a hybrid) to save her life and the lives of her unborn twins.
• After a shoplifting incident, Thea's mother Moira realized her lack of discipline was ruining her teenage daughter's life. Oliver accepted guardianship of Thea after moving to New Orleans in hopes of his strict ways being what sets Thea on a better path.
• Wanting her to have more responsibility, Oliver developed a business plan - a nightclub named Verdant - for Thea to manage. He hopes that this gives her a sense of purpose and a sense of responsibility; so far, Thea has been using it as an excuse to binge-drink and continue to use controlled substances.
• Thea is currently casually dating Ashton (Ash) Livingston, a local con-artist that she met online in her first few months after moving to New Orleans.
• Upon learning that her daughter Felicity had been shot and suffered a spinal injury, Charlotte relocated to New Orleans to be closer to her daughter in her time of need. Charlotte supported her daughter as best as she could through her recovery and looked to mend things between she and her children after troubled pasts.
• Upon learning of Malcolm Merlyn's betrayal - the Undertaking having broken the code of the League of Assassins - Nyssa was sent to hunt Malcolm Merlyn to his death. That is why she relocated to New Orleans.
• While in New Orleans, Sara has attempted to reconnect with Nyssa. Nyssa has spent a great portion of her free time ensuring Sara emotionally suffers for leaving her and abandoning their relationship; Nyssa frequently engages in meaningless one night stands to further Sara's own hurt.
• Carrie has been on the run from A.R.G.U.S. since she began threatening and killing to gain the interest and attention of men she forms obsessions for. After having served her time as a member of the Suicide Squad, Carrie hopes to avoid capture and find love.
• After escaping the island after five years, Oliver moved back to New Orleans in the attempt to finish what his father started, picking up the mantel of The Arrow. Unexpectedly , he found help in the form of Felicity Smoak, quickly becoming his best friend and companion in his fight to rid the city of the corruption.
• While pretending to still be his same old Party boy self, Oliver met Alexandra Udinov falling in love with her the moment they met. After several failed attempts to get back in contact after that first night, they finally saw each other at a party, and started their romance.
• Later Alexandra and Oliver got married, having two children, Mavi and Maverick Queen, while both still working their nightly jobs. The Queen's all live together in their home, connecting the family and trying to make amends for the five years being gone while also starting a new life of his children.
The best of intentions I lay at your feet And I need you to see past the worst part of me And I'm tired of taking my aim When I keep on missing There's gotta be a better way Seems like every little word I say Keeps getting twisted Coming out wrong So baby hold on I'm tryin' to hit the mark But I'm shooting with broken arrows.Broken arrows
Please note that if your image no longer appears to be part of our static or scrolling section, it is due to a broken rule on your behalf. The most common being broken images or removal of our buttons on your website. Also note that our sister affiliates are not only listed here with our static affiliates, but in our advertising section, as well. We also send out a monthly 'plug' to all members on-site sharing the links to our sister sites. If you would like to affiliate with us, you will have to fill out an affiliation application. You can find an easy link to our affiliation and advertising boards at the top of our website. It could take up to three days for us to accommodate your request, so be patient! Should we exceed that three day rule, feel free to contact us!