BITTERSWEET FOREVER
DISCORD
IC CHAT
MEMBERS
HELLO THERE, LOVELY! WELCOME TO BITTERSWEET FOREVER
please register your first account as your alias in caps. this account will be the account you link your character(s) to; characters must be registered as first and last names in caps, please.
SEATTLE, WA
SET IN: APRIL, 2018
04/21/18 We are currently in the middle of a website-wide revamp, so please be patient with incomplete content! Our website will remain open to new members during this time. If you have any questions, feel free to ask a member in our c-box, or an admin member via PM!

OH, YOUR TOUCH, SO BITTERSWEET

Add Reply
New Poll

kayleigh - website administrator
230 POINTS EARNED
36 POSTS MADE
→ i'm kayleigh!
website admin from illinois
Fun fact: my name, "Kayleigh", is an Anglicized form of the Gaelic word "Ceilidh", which is a traditional social gathering and dance. That said, if you thought I was a graceful human being because that's befitting of someone named after a dance (and a song—check out the break-up song, "Kayleigh" by Marillion if you want to feel cheesy-sad), then you'd be very, very wrong.

Sorry to disappoint.

I'm 26 years old, a web designer by trade, and the kind of person who puts on her pajamas as soon as she gets home. I've been on BSF for about 8 or 9 years now. I have an unhealthy obsession with all things Captain America (and Bucky Barnes), and self-classify as your more general kind of nerd-slash-geek. I'm easily distracted (you can’t tell, but I started and stopped this thing at least six times before completion) and I have a cat who I will unabashedly show you photos of for hours on end (if you’re willing), because I think she’s the cutest damn thing in the world.

Please always feel free to approach me. I love to plot, especially when it comes to carving out the more minute details in order to make the whole shebang make sense. So if you need help cultivating an idea or a character, you’ve come to the right place. The bigger the bang, the more I’ll like it, in more ways than one.

And yes, I am klutzy as hell.

--------------------

bittersweet forever - site admin
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

NO SPAM NO ADS NO DRAMA