Please register with your character's first and last name in all uppercase.
You can also click for the links to our member c-box & in-character c-box.

We currently have two holiday plots happening! The S.S.R.'s new year's eve party and the satanic bonfire. Members are able to join both or either plot!

Given we are currently undergoing a massive website revamp, we ask that you keep tabs on things that are being updated or changed. You can assess an updated thread of the revamp's progress by clicking here.

Happy holidays and a marvellous new year to all!

Add Reply
New Poll

» bri - website administrator
BRI [ADMIN]
 Posted: Jun 9 2014, 10:30 PM
ADMIN
TWENTY TWO
ADMIN

→ i'm bri!
website admin from texas
Hi! My Name is Bri! I'm nineteen years old and a student at Sam Houston State University in Texas. I'm a psychology major and a criminal justice minor. I want to become a criminal psychologist, like Sweets from Bones!

I was born in Hawaii, but I'm the palest girl that you will ever meet. I'm a pretty easy-going person! I like to hang out with a few friends, read books, and watch Netflix. Since joining the site, I've been introduced to so many new shows thanks to Shantel! So if you have any suggestion I should add to the list of fandoms we have on-site, just let me know!

I'm a very open and honest person. I also love helping people out, so if you ever need any help with anything feel free to hit me up! Even if it's just to talk, laugh or complain, I'm here for you! If you have any questions, problems or concerns, feel free to come to me! I'm a pretty nice person I like to think that I'm here for everyone!

This post has been edited by SHANTEL [QUEEN]: Dec 26 2017, 12:36 PM

--------------------

bittersweet forever - site admin
PMWebsiteAIM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll