BITTERSWEET FOREVER
DISCORD
IC CHAT
MEMBERS
HELLO THERE, LOVELY! WELCOME TO BITTERSWEET FOREVER
please register your first account as your alias in caps. this account will be the account you link your character(s) to; characters must be registered as first and last names in caps, please.
SEATTLE, WA
SET IN: APRIL, 2018
04/21/18 We are currently in the middle of a website-wide revamp, so please be patient with incomplete content! Our website will remain open to new members during this time. If you have any questions, feel free to ask a member in our c-box, or an admin member via PM!

OH, YOUR TOUCH, SO BITTERSWEET

Add Reply
New Poll

bri - website administrator
BRI CTS SHE/HER 23 Offline DRAMA 4 YEARS
1735 POINTS EARNED
311 POSTS MADE
BRI
SHE/HER
SITE ADMIN
STRAIGHT
SINGLE
AQUARIUS
PLOT WITH BRI
→ i'm bri!
website admin from texas
Hi! My Name is Bri! I'm nineteen years old and a student at Sam Houston State University in Texas. I'm a psychology major and a criminal justice minor. I want to become a criminal psychologist, like Sweets from Bones!

I was born in Hawaii, but I'm the palest girl that you will ever meet. I'm a pretty easy-going person! I like to hang out with a few friends, read books, and watch Netflix. Since joining the site, I've been introduced to so many new shows thanks to Shantel! So if you have any suggestion I should add to the list of fandoms we have on-site, just let me know!

I'm a very open and honest person. I also love helping people out, so if you ever need any help with anything feel free to hit me up! Even if it's just to talk, laugh or complain, I'm here for you! If you have any questions, problems or concerns, feel free to come to me! I'm a pretty nice person I like to think that I'm here for everyone!

This post has been edited by SHANTEL [QUEEN]: Dec 26 2017, 12:36 PM

--------------------

bittersweet forever - site admin
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

NO SPAM NO ADS NO DRAMA