Please register with your character's first and last name in all uppercase.
You can also click for the links to our member c-box & in-character c-box.

Our news section is located here; you can find lengthier news updates there while the news updates below are the bare necessities!

You can find the most recent activity check here; activity checks are month-long. You must have at least one post per character submitted before the first of the next month!

You can find the current OTM (of the month) awards here! Be sure to congratulate the members and the admin members of the characters and titles that have been won this month!

Give a warm welcome to both Bri and Pat who have been brought onto Bittersweet Forever's administration team as active website moderators!

All admin members have their own tasks; be sure to check their signatures for information on what their specific tasks are, otherwise you might be redirected.
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» [IP] Come Back Home [INVITES]
JESSICA MOORE
 Posted: Jun 29 2017, 08:15 PM
HUMAN
THIRTY
STUDENT

As if her life since she had woken up hadn't been hadn't already made her want to be sick, the past few moments had felt like 50 rides in a row on a tilt-a-whirl. Every person had put their two cents in and she had questions for nearly every comment they had made.

Italy? What the hell was in Italy? And how long had they been there? She had obviously been gone or dead or whatever had happened long enough for him to graduate and move to another country....Jess couldn't imagine a world where Sam wasn't living with her in that house...but here they were.

Ben had said something about taking her back to the hotel, but she couldn't stand the thought of going back there. She had felt so violated just being in that room...and now with half of her company ready to rip her throat out, she felt like maybe she shouldn't have woken up at all.

Then, of course, there was Dean. Hearing his voice at first felt like a miracle, but when she realized she had yet another weapon aimed at her, her hands shot up once again to show that she meant no harm. "I just wanted to see Sam." She asked, her voice shaking again.

Jess closed her eyes in an attempt to control the tears that were threatening to fall. I'm not here to hurt anyone." How could she ever prove that? They were looking at her like she was the devil and there was definitely a huge chunk of the story she was missing out on.

"I don't know what else I can tell you...but I'll answer any questions I can if you want to ask." She said softly to Sam. She knew he was asking the others, but she didn't particularly care. As long as they had weapons, the only thing she could use was her words and dammit, she would say whatever it took to end this insanity.

THANKS KAY

--------------------

DON'T SHUT ME OUT NOW, JUST HEAR ME OUT NOW
user posted image
DON'T YOU GO AND CARRY ON WITH YOUR LIFE. IT WAS A ONE NIGHT STAND TILL I WOKE UP NEXT TO YOU. DON'T YOU GO SAYING ALL YOUR GOODBYES. I WANT A ONE NIGHT STAND JUST ONE MORE TIME WITH YOU.----------------------------------
GIVE ME ONE MORE NIGHT WITH YOU
GIVE ME ONE MORE NIGHT WITH YOU.

PMWebsite
^
ANNA-LYNNE ALBRIGHT
 Posted: Oct 28 2017, 07:33 PM
HUNTER
TWENTY-ONE
BALLERINA

now
you just want attention
Anna-Lynne knew firsthand exactly what it felt like to be brought back from the dead, much as she knew what it was like to have her life quite literally ripped from her in the most brutal of ways. To lose your life for any length of time only to be thrust back into the land of the living was more disorienting than people would believe it to be; not every day was filled with happiness to be among the living, and not every day was one spent surrounded by loved ones, laughing and making memories you refused to ever take for granted again.

It was chaos. Confusing, suffocating chaos that felt as though it were slowly constricting its grasp around your throat as each day - each second - passed. Anna-Lynne had spent her first few weeks locked inside of her home; noises were too loud and colours were too bright. The wind had felt a little too chilling on her skin each time she had left home, and it had taken a great deal of patience from those around her to get her back to a place where she was comfortable to pick up where she had left off.

That said? Anna-Lynne had been brought back safely by someone her family had trusted. She hadn't been unaccounted for, nor had she been brought back in private without the watchful eye of her loved ones. There was no chance for something (or someone) to be using her face to bring harm to those she cared for; Jessica was very much a question mark in that regard. While Anna-Lynne could understand that people - mainly Sam - would be thrilled to have this woman back in their lives, it was never that easy. There were never stringless situations like this.

A soft smirk tugged at the corner of Anna-Lynne's lips as she heard Dean joining their little party out on the front porch. It was safe to assume that Ali was in good hands; they had a few things planned out should anything ever demand both Anna-Lynne and Dean's expertise, though with Anna-Lynne being far less trained than her husband, it was typically she that would be responsible for ensuring their daughter's safety in each of those plans. The couple hadn't exactly accounted for moments when Anna-Lynne was closer to the threatening situation, nor did they account for moments when Dean had Ali, leaving Anna-Lynne to react to the distraction in question, yet they had managed to work around it flawlessly, it seemed.

Her blue eyes (and her weapon of choice) remained locked on the other female; she knew how badly Sam was wanting to believe this woman, much as Ben was, but Anna-Lynne was far from naive after all she had seen before Dean had ever been introduced into her life.

"I get it. I know what it's like to go from being nothing to being back in a place where everything's overwhelming and confusing." But that was about as far as Anna-Lynne's compassion was willing to go until she knew the truth behind who (or what) this woman was. "You can stand there and list off a thousand reasons why we should trust and believe what you're saying and who you're claiming to be... but I still won't let you in that door again."

There was too damn much at stake.

"If you want to rent a hotel in town and let these guys do their little detective-thing, then fine, that's great, they'll figure it out. That's about as far as I'm willing to go before I get to find out how well this crossbow shoots..."

--------------------
they are the hunters, we are the foxes, my love
pmapplicationshiptrackcellinstafbsnaptweete-mail
PMEmailWebsite
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll