Please register with your character's first and last name in all uppercase.
You can also click for the links to our member c-box & in-character c-box.

Our news section is located here; you can find lengthier news updates there while the news updates below are the bare necessities!

You can find the most recent activity check here; activity checks are month-long. You must have at least one post per character submitted before the first of the next month!

You can find the current OTM (of the month) awards here! Be sure to congratulate the members and the admin members of the characters and titles that have been won this month!

Give a warm welcome to both Bri and Pat who have been brought onto Bittersweet Forever's administration team as active website moderators!

All admin members have their own tasks; be sure to check their signatures for information on what their specific tasks are, otherwise you might be redirected.
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» [IP] Come Back Home [INVITES]
JESSICA MOORE
 Posted: Jun 13 2016, 10:50 PM
HUMAN
THIRTY
STUDENT

Jessica was terrified. She didn't have a phone, no wallet, no ID, Just a cryptic note about finding Sam and what she assumed was enough money for a taxi. She felt violated. Everything seemed fuzzy. She felt drugged. But that couldn't be right, could it? The last thing she remembered was being in Stanford, waiting on Sam to get home.

The address didn't list a city or state, so she had to assume she was still at least in California, right? But why a hotel? Why not her home? This wasn't their home address, either. What was going on? Why wasn't' Sam with her? She needed to know. She had to figure out what was going on.

She went to the bathroom to splash water on her face and give her body a once over. It was indeed her. She didn't even know why she felt so strange, but it showed. She needed to calm down before she drew any unintentional attention towards herself. Just get to Sam. Just get to him and he'll be able to explain everything...

She grabbed the slip of paper and stepped outside of her hotel room. It was a slightly sketchy motel. Something she never would have picked. But none of this was up to her, was it? Who the hell was pulling the strings? It pissed her off more than anything else. She hated being out of control.

Jess hesitantly walked up to the front office, a small room at the front of the row of rooms. The sign out front said "truly vacant motel" and she couldn't help but think [i]yeah, no wonder[/b]. "Um, excuse me? Can I get a taxi?" The guy behind the counter who was already kind of giving Jess the creeps looked confused. "Uber's probably cheaper, but sure. Whatever you want." The hell? What was an 'uber'?

She quietly thanked him and sat down on the faded bench outside to wait. She hated this. All the questions running through her head, all the worry. She wished she at least knew what day it was, but she felt foolish asking. She wanted to know what had happened to her. This was torture.

A yellow car pulled up and the driver smiled at her. "Hi." She said, she hadn't known whether or not the money would get her as far as she needed, but she had hoped whoever was responsible for this would have thought of that. Jess smiled nervously, holding up the crumpled $50 bill and the address. "Will this get me there?" Ugh. She sounded like an idiot.

He was friendly enough, thank god, and assured her that it would. She still couldn't be sure where she was, so she paid close attention to the surroundings as they drove through. The are around them looked pretty rough, almost like construction after a bad earthquake. It was likely, then, that she was still in California. But how much time had passed? And she didn't recognize any of it. So where the hell was she?

It got even more confusing as she went on. They ended up seemingly in the middle of nowhere and for a few seconds, Jess was regretting not having anything to defend herself with, but then then she saw what must be the address she was left with. No freaking way.

The house was a beautiful blue two-story on a ton of land. How? Why? She had so many questions. She handed thanked the man, told him to keep the chance, and let the car door shut behind her. Her mind was spinning. How long had it been? When was his trip with Dean? His mysterious brother did not seem like the type to own a house like this. Somehow, at her new destination, she was even more confused than she had been at the motel.

She tugged at her shirt nervously as she walked up the steps to the front door. The first knock on the door barely made a sound. She paused, told herself to get a grip, and knocked harder. Here goes nothing.

THANKS KAY

--------------------

DON'T SHUT ME OUT NOW, JUST HEAR ME OUT NOW
user posted image
DON'T YOU GO AND CARRY ON WITH YOUR LIFE. IT WAS A ONE NIGHT STAND TILL I WOKE UP NEXT TO YOU. DON'T YOU GO SAYING ALL YOUR GOODBYES. I WANT A ONE NIGHT STAND JUST ONE MORE TIME WITH YOU.----------------------------------
GIVE ME ONE MORE NIGHT WITH YOU
GIVE ME ONE MORE NIGHT WITH YOU.

PM
^
ANNA-LYNNE ALBRIGHT
 Posted: Jun 15 2016, 03:06 PM
HUNTER
NINETEEN
BALLERINA

user posted image

I WISH YOU NEVER TOLD ME NOW, IT SEEMS TOO EASY TO TURN YOU DOWN. SOMEONE'S SLEEVE TO WIPE MY TEARS: IS YOUR HEART ON FIRE? SO BOWL ME OVER, BLACK AND BLUE. IT'S FAR TOO HARD TO SAY I LOVE YOU. MY HEART'S ON FIRE, BABE.

Things in the Winchester household - on a good day - were purely chaotic. How could they not be with so many people living under roof and so many acquaintances flickering in and out like burning flames?

Sam had his two teenage daughters now; one was diving head-first into a career as a model while the other - a retired con-artist - was falling for the other teenager, Josh, that Dean had taken under his wing to train to be a hunter much as most of the rest of them were.

Eliza... Anna-Lynne wasn't entirely sure where the brunette hunter's head was. She knew that she had found someone back in Italy that she had reluctantly started giving her heart to just before her ex-boyfriend had joined their little team of good guys. Anna-Lynne knew from firsthand experience just how difficult it was to try and move on which was why no one seemed to be pressuring her to get herself together just yet.

Ben was enduring his own break-up but seemed to be taking it in stride and Dean... Well, he was happily married with a new baby - one that was slowly learning how to pull herself up all on her own. Ali would be walking soon and Anna-Lynne knew all too well that that was sure to expose them to a whole new level of chaos.

There were times when the men - Dean and Sam, anyway - had to take cases that were a little further from home than they'd have liked them to be. Anna-Lynne knew when she married Dean that she was marrying his past and his future as a hunter; he wasn't going to give up who he was much as she'd never change the person she had become. They knew what they were getting themselves into when they brought Ali into this world; Anna-Lynne held no resentments towards Dean's career path, even if it wasn't the most practical.

This was one of the many weeks he had been home for, though. Those were Anna-Lynne's favourite; weeks when she didn't have to worry about ending up a single mother. Weeks when she didn't have to worry that he would come home irreparably injured, if at all. He was home, he was safe... He was his loud, obnoxiously flawless self and things were perfect.

Dean was in the kitchen trying to get Ali to eat - something that was growing more and more difficult as she went from milk to soft foods and soft foods to solids - when Anna-Lynne had heard the gentle knock on the front door from the living room.

When almost everyone you knew lived with you, it left little room for front-door-surprises. She highly doubted that it was any of her family members - they always text beforehand to ensure she was even home - and it wasn't like either Dean nor Sam had any lingering relatives...

Raising a curious eyebrow, Anna-Lynne crossed the living room in her bare feet, running a hand through her long blonde hair as she pushed it back and away from her face just in time to open the front door. The face on the other side, however, was very much unfamiliar.

"Can I help you?"

--------------------
My Girlfriend's a dick magnet

PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
JESSICA MOORE
 Posted: Jun 16 2016, 11:59 AM
HUMAN
THIRTY
STUDENT

Jess had never been someone you describe as timid. Ever. Hell, she was a nursing student, you couldn't do that job and be shy! She hardly ever met someone she didn't like and she was 100% a people person. But something had changed, and the fact that she didn't know what had changed her was the problem.

Her anxiety levels had gone through the roof since she had woken up in that hotel room just 30 or so minutes ago and it was only seeming to get worse by the second. Things were making less and less sense, everything she had known before she woke up had gone completely out the window. And now, when the only face she wanted to see was Sams, for him to hold her tight and tell her that everything was going to be ok, a beautiful blonde had answered what was supposed to be his door.

Jess took a hesitant step back as she tried to figure out what to say. This entire situation was beyond strange to her. "Um...sorry." She found herself laughing nervously, not making eye contact with the curious girl at the door. How the hell did salesmen do this sort of thing? Or girl scouts? Well...they had it easy....they came armed with Thin Mints.

"Maybe I have the wrong address..." She looked down at the now crumpled piece of paper in her hand. "I was looking for a Sam Winchester?" The smallness of her voice irked her more than anything. Jess was not one to cower. Who the hell did this to her? More importantly, what did they do to her?

Now, she was embarrassed. What if she did have the wrong house? What then? She had already let the cab go. She had no money and no way to get ahold of Sam or anyone she knew. She had no idea where she was. She felt the familiar prick of tears in her eyes and blinked them back quickly as she took a breath. This was absolutely insane.

THANKS KAY

--------------------

user posted image
DON'T YOU GO AND CARRY ON WITH YOUR LIFE. IT WAS A ONE NIGHT STAND TILL I WOKE UP NEXT TO YOU. DON'T YOU GO SAYING ALL YOUR GOODBYES. I WANT A ONE NIGHT STAND JUST ONE MORE TIME WITH YOU.----------------------------------

PM
^
SAMUEL WINCHESTER
 Posted: Jun 19 2016, 10:26 PM
HUNTER
TWENTY-EIGHT
PROFESSIONAL CON-ARTIST

Life had definitely taken an interesting turn lately. Sam Winchester had never really had a normal life; the majority of his life had been spent hunting. Whether he was doing the hunting himself or just being dragged along while his dad did the hunting, he didn't live the standard life that many others did.

For the most part. There had been a brief period of uninterrupted time of happiness. He had enough time in college to get his degree, and had a year and a half with an amazing girl that he had envisioned a future with. His past had come back to haunt him, and she had died the same way his mother had, and he was sucked back into the hunting lifestyle.

His only regret was that she had lost her life for the sole reason that she was with him. She had been killed because of a demon that had it for the Winchester family. If she had never met him, never gotten involved with him...She'd still be alive right now.

But he had to move on from that. He could dwell on it all he wanted but he couldn't be miserable the rest of his life. Especially considering the fact that he now had two twin daughters under his roof. That had been a totally unexpected surprise, though not unwelcome. He hadn't really known what it was like to have no other purpose but to protect his two girls, and he wouldn't trade it for anything. It was one thing to have Dean's back, but something completely different to be responsible for two teenagers. He loved them with his entire self.

He and Dean were still hunters, despite both being fathers now. It was something that they couldn't just stop doing, not when they were the ones who could help the world get rid of a little problems. They put a lot of pressure on themselves after everything they've endured in their lives, and it wasn't something they could just cut out cold turkey.

Sam found that he was still the most efficient at research, and so he found himself either at the library or in his bedroom surrounded by his older books. The latter is where he was that day, trying to dig out some information on an old family that was living in New Orleans. He was just getting ready to close his book to go down and make an appearance when there was a knock on the door. It was unusual really, because their home wasn't really listed and as far as he knew, everyone was home.

He ran a hand through his growing hair as he bounded down the stairs, looking up over Anna-Lynne's to see who was at the door. He stopped in his tracks, one hand in his hair, the other on the banister, one foot on the stair and the other on the floor. "This..What is this? This isn't...funny." He looked to Anna and back to the person behind the door, his heart laying in a puddle on the floor.

Thank you SHANTEL for the template!!

--------------------
Scared of my own image, scared of my own immaturity. Scared of my own ceiling, scared I'll die of uncertainty. Fear might be the death of me, fear leads to anxiety. Don’t know what's inside of me. Temperature is dropping, I’m not sure if I can see this ever stopping. Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts. You are all that I've got.I want the markings made on my skin to mean something to me again. Hope you haven't left without me. &
DON'T FORGET
PM
^
JESSICA MOORE
 Posted: Jun 23 2016, 04:12 PM
HUMAN
THIRTY
STUDENT

In quite possibly any other circumstance, she would have thought this through. She would have caught the concerned look, the way the color drained from his face as if he saw a ghost. But this was not any other circumstance.

Jess had spent enough of this day questioning literally every moment, so when she saw Sam's face nothing else mattered. She had no idea who the girl at the door was, she had no idea what day it was or of her location. But as she stepped past the stranger to run to the only man she'd ever loved, she pushed all of that aside.

"Sam!" She was across the room in what seemed like seconds, especially considering her short time conscious had seemed to drag so slowly so far. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she held on tight. Here with him was home, no matter what had happened.

She pulled back, just far enough to see his face. "I missed y--" Jess had never been slow to the draw, but this time she was. She didn't understand why he looked so crushed. She gently placed a hand on his face. "What's wrong?"

And just like that, the pit in her stomach was back. Maybe he hadn't been there when she woke up because he didn't want to be. Maybe he didn't realize that she would be able to find him so easily. They weren't in Stanford anymore, that much she was almost 100% certain, maybe he had thought he had a clean break...but that didn't make sense.

He was only supposed to be gone a few days. He wouldn't have left her, not like that. She hadn't even been under the impression that he much liked his brother...he wouldn't just bail without talking to her about it, right? They had only known each other for a year, but it had seemed like forever.

THANKS KAY

--------------------

user posted image

PM
^
ANNA-LYNNE ALBRIGHT
 Posted: Jun 25 2016, 09:23 PM
HUNTER
NINETEEN
BALLERINA

user posted image

I WISH YOU NEVER TOLD ME NOW, IT SEEMS TOO EASY TO TURN YOU DOWN. SOMEONE'S SLEEVE TO WIPE MY TEARS: IS YOUR HEART ON FIRE? SO BOWL ME OVER, BLACK AND BLUE. IT'S FAR TOO HARD TO SAY I LOVE YOU. MY HEART'S ON FIRE, BABE.

"May I ask why you're looking for Sam Winchester?" Anna-Lynne was a territorial person by nature, but after all that she had fallen witness to over the years? She had every reason to be. It wasn't that long ago that she had answered the door only to have someone brutally slaughter her in their living room, cutting the still-beating heart out of her chest (quite literally). That was a trauma she would never be able to get over and a trauma she would never want to see inflicted on someone that she loved.

She could both hear and feel Sam approaching; his head peeking over her shoulder (not that it took much effort on his part; he towered over her on a good day) but anything he had tried to say had been cut short by the woman at the door as she was bounding inside so expectantly that Anna-Lynne found herself being shoved against the open door as the blonde pushed her way into the house's entrance.

Even if Anna-Lynne hadn't fallen victim to murderous, heart-craving demons in the past and even if she didn't have werewolves for brothers or know that demon possessions happened more frequently than the world cared to know about, Dean Winchester had still been the one to train her. It didn't matter that she had experience with the horrible things in the world when the world's best hunter had been the one to ensure she could protect herself.

With a child as young as Ali in the house however... Weapons were not at their disposal as they once had been. Anna-Lynne's crossbow was in the open, but her arrows were on the decorative table near the door that typically housed everyone's car keys and Anna-Lynne's purse. Accessible, but easily out of Ali's tiny reach.

The other female was practically lunging at Sam which had Anna-Lynne using her foot just under one of her bow's side-strings to kick it up into her left hand while her right grabbed one long, thin arrow topped with a solid silver arrowhead. From there it only took the blonde hunter a mere second to have the arrow lodged in the flight groove between either riser; her thumb tapping the retention spring as she closed the space between she and the other blonde.

Said other blonde seemed to be hesitating in her physical contact towards Sam, but her arms were still around his neck. Anna-Lynne's left hand was grabbing the girl by her right shoulder, prying her back just enough to have the arrow of her crossbow pressed up and under the woman's chin until she could guide her back a few paces by applying pressure to her skin with the arrowhead. "Woah there, Ted Bundy! How about we stick to a no-touching policy?" Even once a safer distance away, Anna-Lynne's stance in front of Sam remained steady; the crossbow now pointed at the woman's throat.

"Thank you for introducing yourself! My name is Anna-Lynne Winchester, thank you for asking, and as you can see, I have an arrow pointed at your Carotid artery. This crossbow's a little heavy, my finger's slipping on the trigger and I can't seem to find a way to trust you enough to aim elsewhere, so how about we ask the questions and you take a seat before we call whatever psychiatric ward you've escaped from?"

--------------------

PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
SAMUEL WINCHESTER
 Posted: Jul 17 2016, 03:04 AM
HUNTER
TWENTY-EIGHT
PROFESSIONAL CON-ARTIST

This was cruel. Whatever this was, whoever this was, it left Sam completely speechless. Jessica was dead. He had watched her die, and then he had relived it nearly every night in his dreams. So there was no way that she should be standing in front of him, attempting with all her strength to leap into his arms.

Either she wasn't real, he was dreaming, or this was a trap, a demon after them. So why couldn't he just do what he was supposed to and take action? Put her down, or question her, or just...anything except for just stand there?

Her arms were around him suddenly and he stayed frozen. He couldn't move, couldn't think, and he knew that Dean would beat the shit out of him later for this. He'd hear about it, that's for sure, but he couldn't focus on that when this ghost of his ex-love was in front of him.

Thank god for Anna-Lynne, because who knows how long he would have stood there in shock? As soon as Anna-Lynne pulled her off of him and pointed her cross-bow at her chest, he blinked, finally snapping out of whatever state of shock he was in. His jaw clenched and he grabbed the baseball bat that they had appropriately placed at the base of the stairs for easy access.

He held the grip tightly but held the bat resting on his shoulder, stepping forward to stand just behind Anna. He knew that she could take care of herself, and he wouldn't have to put on a front to try to protect her. She didn't need it. He whispered a quiet apology to her, internally cringing at the thought of the berating and joking that could potentially ensue when all this was over.

"Jessica is dead. I'd strongly advise you tell us who you really are and maybe we'll kill you quickly." A tiny piece of his heart hoped that she was real, that this was his Jessica, but he had seen her die. They had enemies, and he wouldn't put it past any of them to go to an extreme such as this to get to them, and he was stupid enough to let her touch him. He wouldn't be stupid enough to believe it was truly her.

Thank you SHANTEL for the template!!

--------------------
Scared of my own image, scared of my own immaturity. Scared of my own ceiling, scared I'll die of uncertainty. Fear might be the death of me, fear leads to anxiety. Don’t know what's inside of me. Temperature is dropping, I’m not sure if I can see this ever stopping. Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts. You are all that I've got.I want the markings made on my skin to mean something to me again. Hope you haven't left without me. &
DON'T FORGET
PM
^
JESSICA MOORE
 Posted: Jul 28 2016, 04:45 PM
HUMAN
THIRTY
STUDENT

The strange blondes threats had her petrified, but it wasn't till Sam looked her in the eyes, told her that she was dead, that he would kill her, that she took a hesitant step back. She heard herself make a small squeaky noise before she felt tears start to slip down her face.

She wanted to run. She wanted to be as far away from wherever here was just for her own safety but she knew they wouldn't allow that. She looked over Sam's features. There was no mistaking it was her Sam. He looked more tired, a bit older, and his hair was longer, but the cold glare was what had her heart shattered on the floor. She had never seen that look before.

Shaking like a leaf, Jess slowly put her hands up. "Please, don't." She finally managed to get out, trying very hard not to start sobbing. Whoever the girl was, she was sure she couldn't be talked down. But Sam...she had to have at least a small chance. "It's me." She didn't know what else to say, what could she say?

"How do I prove it? Ask me anything." Just those words coming out of her mouth sparked a small hope that she could do this, that somehow this would all be explained and she could come out of this alive. "I waited for you to get home from your trip with Dean. I baked you cookies. Then I woke up in some creepy motel, I don't know, about 20 minutes from here? All I had was a piece of paper." She spoke fast, trying to get him to give her a chance before blondie shot an arrow through her heart. She moved her right hand just as slowly as she had raised it towards her pocket.

She pulled the piece of paper out and put her hand back up, afraid to make any movements towards them. "Why would I be dead?" The question slipped out of her mouth before she could stop herself. It was the one part of what he said that really shook her to the core.Then it hit her. She looked between the two of them, a sinking feeling in her stomach. "How long has it been since your dad's hunting trip?" How long had she been gone?

THANKS KAY

--------------------

user posted image

PM
^
BENJAMIN BRAEDEN
 Posted: Jul 29 2016, 12:08 AM
HUNTER
fifteen
Student

Ben had tried to mind his own business, really, he had, but it just so happened he was home today. It just so happened it was hotter than heck outside with 99% humidity so he was up in his room laying on the bed with all his fans on, and Bangalore sprawled out on her belly right in front of the AC vent. At first it hadn't been hard, but as oices became raised and penetrated the buzz of the fans he finally wrenched himself out of bed. He went to the door opening it slightly, some smart-aleck comment already on his tongue when he heard the snick, of Annas crossbow arming and froze. This was serious? Hells.

He watched down the stairs at the situation, so obviously weird and degenerating quickly. On the one hand uncle Sam could hardly be blamed for freaking out, but on the other hand he could be a little more subtle, and anyway what did he think he was going to accomplish with a baseball bat? It wouldn't so much as make a dent in anything really dangerous, and if she wasn't really dangerous then he would just be beating his late girlfriend to death... back to death. His Dad and Sam were always so damn trigger happy! Sure they were the voices of experience, but come on, at least give people a chance to be people before assuming they were demons or revenants

You were never to experienced to be polite right? Or to be reminded that sometimes a freaked out dead person was just freaked out, and not as dead as you thought. Maybe you should check on that before bashing their head in with a baseball bat, or holding them at gunpoint. Anyway hadn't members of this family come back from the dead often enough to accept that possibility for others? I mean it was a running joke that you weren't really a Hunter until you'd died once and come back.

Ben sighed and slipped back into his room briefly, put on a silver ring he'd dug out of the bag of scrap silver they kept for melting into bullets, then grabbed a little holy water and dampened his hands with it before heading out his door. He could knock out 75% of the really nasty possibilities by just shaking this womans hand now, and not scare her anymore than she already was. "Hey no shooting before introductions!" He called with a smile as he headed down the stairs, coming around from behind Jessica now, and moving between her and Anna and Sam.
"Hey, I'm Ben, what did you say your name was? Oops...."
He gave her a damp(and totally holy) handshake before she could object, then looked apologetic and wiped his hands on his shorts afterwards.
"Sorry just washed them, my bad. Do you want to maybe sit down? Might make Anna feel a little better..."
He gestured politely to a nearby wooden chair that was usually covered in jackets, but currently was only home to a stray sweater. There happened to be a box of kleenex, mostly used for baby boogies, on a little table beside that and he handed them to her since the woman was in tears, smiling kindly.
"I'm sorry, I'm sure we can figure this out once everyone calms down."

Ben turned back to his uncle eyebrows nearly escaping into his hairline. He pulled the flask of holy water out of his pocket, and wiggled his finger to show off the still untarnished silver ring, that had very obviously not had any effect on Jessica either.
"She's clean uncle Sam, now put down the bat and stop acting like you never saw anyone brought back from the dead before!"

--------------------

i'm back in black
Back in black I hit the sack, I been too long I'm glad to be back. Yes I am let loose from the noose that's kept me hanging about, I keep looking at the sky cause it's gettin' me high forget the hearse cause I'll never die I got nine lives cat's eyes using every one of them and runnin' wild 'Cause I'm back.
and silver in our lungs
user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail
^
ANNA-LYNNE ALBRIGHT
 Posted: Aug 3 2016, 05:01 PM
HUNTER
NINETEEN
BALLERINA

user posted image

While Ben wasn't Anna-Lynne's biological son, there was a certain protectiveness that had come so damn naturally to her as far as the younger male was concerned. It wasn't maternal - at least she didn't think so; the blonde hunter had always had a hard time wrapping her head around the role of a step-mother given she had absolutely no experience with step-mothers whatsoever.

Anna-Lynne never wanted to shadow his biological mother's role in his life by trying to force herself into Ben's world as some maternal figure or another; she and Ben had been friends before she had married Dean; she liked to believe that they would always have that bond because it was quite true that she loved him as much as she loved any other member of the Winchester family.

At the same time, she also understood that Ben was just as curious about Dean and Sam's world as Anna-Lynne had been in the beginning. She had absolutely no problem in respecting that but she highly doubted that there would ever be a day where she didn't long to protect him from anything and everything she possibly could.

It was no different as she heard him bounding down the stairs towards the female in question; even though Anna-Lynne knew that he could take care of himself, she couldn't help but feel her body tensing up and her finger lingering closer to the trigger of her crossbow as her blue eyes watched his interactions with this 'Jessica' being.

Ben could easily take care of himself, that much was evident as he went about shaking the woman's hand that was sprinkled with holy water and bore a single silver band around one of his fingers. While that was evidence enough that she held no weaknesses that most supernatural beings did, Anna-Lynne couldn't help but to narrow her blue eyes ever so slightly. Maybe she wasn't a vampire or a werewolf, but that didn't mean that she wasn't something. There was more out there than the things they saw most frequently, after all...

"I'm sorry, but I'm not dropping this anytime soon." She, of course, was referring to her crossbow. "And quite frankly? I'm still not fond of this conversation taking place inside the house so if you mean well? Maybe it's best you leave."

--------------------

PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll