Please register with your character's first and last name in all uppercase.
You can also click for the links to our member c-box & in-character c-box.

Our news section is located here; you can find lengthier news updates there while the news updates below are the bare necessities!

You can find the most recent activity check here; activity checks are month-long. You must have at least one post per character submitted before the first of the next month!

You can find the current OTM (of the month) awards here! Be sure to congratulate the members and the admin members of the characters and titles that have been won this month!

Give a warm welcome to both Bri and Pat who have been brought onto Bittersweet Forever's administration team as active website moderators!

All admin members have their own tasks; be sure to check their signatures for information on what their specific tasks are, otherwise you might be redirected.

Add Reply
New Poll

» [IP] Every time I close my eyes [OPEN]
STELLA MAXWELL
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 02:46 AM
SUCCUBUS
EIGHTEEN
STUDENT

hurts
to want everything & nothing
Sometimes it was nice to be able to get out and away from everything your daily life consisted of; Stella didn't necessarily live a hard or uneasy life... but there were aspects of her life that she wasn't necessarily finding herself overly content with. Parts and pieces of her own little world that she wished she could change; that left her feeling, at times, helpless and alone.

Her parents were the epitome of problematic: her father claimed to love her mother but Stella wasn't at all oblivious to the fact that he also 'loved' a few other women her mother knew nothing about. Not that that was her mother's fault; her mother had always been a little... naive, perhaps? She loved too greatly, too purely and too thoroughly; that wasn't a fault, but it sure as hell was a weakness. She was easy to believe any lie that fell from anyone's lips - which is why Stella had always gotten away with so much growing up - and knowing someone like her father used her mother's personality against her in such a way had definitely caused a bit of distance between he and his own daughter.

She would never outright call her parents out on their shit, though; they preferred to live out at the beach house whereas Stella preferred to occupy the city penthouse that her family also owned. It was closer to school and far away from the fake-ass relationship her father tried to pass off as a happy marriage.

The salty sea air helped; her father was on another "business trip" and her mother was going a bit stir-crazy alone at the beach house so she had opted to spend the weekend with her friends in Baton Rouge. Stella didn't mind being in New Orleans alone; it gave her evenings like this where she could enjoy the brewing storm that formed over the shore line; falling snow licking at the cold waves that rolled in.

It was a wet mess, but Stella never really minded harsh weather or cold winds; she held a warm sweater tight around her slender frame and was able to keep dry beneath the boardwalk that led down onto the sand, at least until the wind and the wet snowflakes died down enough for her to make it back to her car without getting wet enough to freeze in the bitter cold.

Blue eyes took in the waves crashing onto the somewhat icy sand, enjoying the sound of it more than the sight; it was a relaxing moment... a bit of a mental health escape that Stella had known she had been needing for quite some time. Peace, quiet, tranquility... A moment to herself; the chance to collect her thoughts and just get back in touch with everything around her, even if only for a few minutes.

As Stella's eyes followed the coastline, her eyebrows furrowed ever so slightly as she tried to make out the shape of something limp on the sand; the waves crashing into it and rolling over it like it were a misplaced bunch of rocks, but the shape didn't align with that theory.

It took a few moments of staring at this unmoving object before Stella recognized the shape as not something, but some[/i]one[/i]. It was a person, face-down in the water as the snow continued to fall onto their clothed back and the waves continued to wash over them like they were a permanent fixture there on the shore of the dark, quiet beach.

There was no thought process that followed; Stella's body made the decision to take off in a sprint towards the being well before her mind had even processed what she was doing. Her lungs burned from the cold hair that they were desperately inhaling in an attempt to circulate enough oxygen through her own body to fuel her quick pace; her clothing already collecting wet snowflakes that soaked into the material of her sweater, stinging her body with cold.

She felt winded from the pure exertion but that was forgotten as she dropped to her knees next to the person; the waves pushing against her legs with each blow, threatening her balance as her shaking hands gripped the side of their sweater in an effort to role them over onto their back.

The unfamiliar face was pale - paper white - and their lips were blue. She had never seen this woman before in her life, but that thought was brushed away at the horizontal crimson stain across the female's throat; the water around them red. Someone had taken what looked to have been a knife to her throat and had slit it from one side to the other. Stella's hands instantly moving to cover the deep wound, her hands slipping as the water against the woman's cold skin made the surface too slippery to keep firm pressure against.

Her trembling hands were pulling her damp sweater up and over her head before her hands pressed it down against the woman's bloodied throat even though she already knew it was too late. The woman had either lost too much blood or had drowned long before Stella had even taken notice to the fact that she wasn't alone on the beach that evening.

Stella's hands fell back into the water; the blood washing itself away from her skin as a direct result of that defeat before her hands were were brushing the soaked strands of her red hair out of her face just in time for them to catch the sobs that shook her body because while Stella might have had questionable morals when it came to human life - often feeding off their energy - Stella would never take a human life and she would never wish death on anyone. Finding death... it was more devastating than she ever could have imagined; the mere thought of abandoning this woman long enough to get her cell phone out of her car that remained parked in the parking lot was unbearable enough as it were... Knowing there was nothing anyone could do to save this woman.... well.

--------------------
oh, lady, taken away to the dark side
pmapplicationshiptrackcellinstafbsnaptweete-mail
PMEmailWebsite
^
TYSON TANGO
 Posted: May 29 2017, 05:01 PM
WEREWOLF (COTM)
Twenty-seven
Dance teacher

Tyson was going through his fair share of bad lemons. It was as if life decided to throw him the lemons that were leftover from a few people who chose not to make lemonade with them and instead just left them to rot. He was realizing a lot of difficult things about himself that he wasn't quite proud of, and he was facing it pretty much alone. Which was a very difficult thing to face.

Not to say he didn't deserve what he got. He had done some very wrong things, and even though he meant to do them with the right intentions, it was still wrong. He hadn't seen the wrongness of them while in the act, but that didn't make it okay.

Growing up in the circus was fun, but it was lonely. His only friends, aside from his family, were the other circus performers. Hell, he got his first sex talk from a clown and the bearded lady told him about puberty. But it was more than that, his life in the circus. His life in the circus was all about performance. Giving the best performance to the people who paid to watch them do what they were best at. It was all about pleasing them, and nothing more. If they weren't happy, no one was happy.

And that was how Tyson had lived for his entire life, even when his time with the circus had come to an end. It was a hard habit to break, really, to want to please quite literally everyone. It had turned away from selfless a long time ago and became unhealthy, damaging. Not just for himself but for others, the people he was closest to.

And that was how he ended up in therapy and cut off from those he loved. Ty was well aware of why and how he ended up where he was and didn't blame Sean one bit, but that didn't make it any easier to handle. He was used to being alone but not lonely, never lonely. And so now he was experiencing both for the first time in awhile, and he wasn't sure how well he was managing.

According to his therapist he was making progress. He was talking freely, identifying his actions both past and current. He was also spending a little time with Steve and Ash, which was...difficult. Tyson knew, consciously, that Ash wasn't himself when he targeted his best friend. He knew that he had been tortured horrifically. So having to come to terms with Ash's past actions and the circumstances behind them was difficult, but he also understood.

He had carefully contemplated before agreeing, and had made sure Steve knew that he was in therapy for his own identify self-discovery, but he thought it would do himself good even ore than it would help Ash, which is why he agreed. He knew he wouldn't be doing it to help Steve or Ash, at least not purely. He was doing what he could to make the appropriate steps to get better.

One thing he enjoyed doing was going to the beach when it was close to empty. The sound of the waves and the smell of the salt water was calming for him. During the day he enjoyed writing, and at night he just enjoyed walking, star gazing, and zoning out.

That's what he had been doing when he saw a young lady run toward a stationary object. He hadn't realized that there was someone else on the beach, and he blinked away the confusion as he realized that the object was actually a person.

He jogged over to the area but stopped a few feet away, trying not to frighten her. The last thing either of them needed was an altercation of any kind. He cleared his throat. He could tell that the body wasn't alive, and hadn't been for a short time, and he cringed. This was a crime, not just by human laws but by Marcel's.

He unzipped his hoodie and held it out, taking one slow step forward but not going any further. He was conscious of the fact that she could be the killer, though not likely since she had come from the opposite direction, or that she could think he was the killer, in which case he had to be very careful. "Poor girl....I...Here, I've got my cell phone. I'll call the police. You should warm up, though. Take my jacket, I don't need it. I'm Tyson. I was just walking along the beach and saw you run..."

Thank you SHANTEL for the template!!

--------------------
'Cause the Sun is low, and I yet have still so far to go. My lonely heart is beating so, tired of the wonder. Well the air is cold, and yonder lies my sleeping soul. By the branches broke like bones, this weakened tree no longer holds. But the night is still, and I have not yet lost my will, oh and I will keep on moving 'till I find my way home. When I need to get home, you're my guiding light.

You’re my guiding light
PMEmail
^
STELLA MAXWELL
 Posted: Jun 2 2017, 08:58 PM
SUCCUBUS
EIGHTEEN
STUDENT

hurts
There was a fine line that supernatural beings - like Stella - had to dance along. As tempting as it was to give into their nature, that tended to lead to chaos. Humankind fought back; they refused to be taken advantage of be it for sexual purposes or for nourishment. They had learned to tell a supernatural being from a human and had learned the techniques necessary to hunt them down like wild animals.

Some chose to live as wild animals, of course. Those that murdered mercilessly for sport and those that refused to tame their rabid ways; Stella wasn't one of those beings. She understood the power that she possessed was enough to cause serious harm to an innocent life if she wasn't careful, and while it was sometimes tempting to live her life as the being she was born to be... she never wanted to be the prey in society's little cat and mouse game, and she never wanted to be the cause of an unnecessary death.

Stella wasn't strong like a werewolf, nor was she fast like a vampire. Her strength and speed were mediocre at best. Her kind was best known to suck the energy from living things; to thrive on passion much as a werewolf thrived on the hunt and a vampire thrived on the kill. She could just as easily and just as effectively end a life; if she wasn't careful, taking too much energy from whichever lover she had preoccupying her any given evening could very well be fatal.

Perhaps it was a good thing that she had met Scott McCall, if only for the fact that a short time into their steamy little love affair, Stella had learned the truth about Scott, and that was that he was a werewolf. A superior being - like herself - that healed quickly and possessed more energy and more power than he could possibly need.

His stamina was unmatched; no other lover of hers had ever come close to what he could accomplish in the span of a single night. Stella had absolutely no use (nor time) for multiple lovers for the first time since being graced with sexual maturity; she was able to get everything she could from Scott and more.

Bedding an alpha most definitely had its perks...

Though, it didn't give her the ability to sense that another being - another living being - was sharing the same beach as she was that evening in the downpour she had been hoping to avoid, yet the moment the redhead heard the man's voice and her green eyes shot up to the face that was standing above her, her skin tingled with a realization that her own abilities had never gifted her with: this man was supernatural, and that was something that she could feel.

His words were in one ear and out the other; there were too many foreign emotions racing through her veins and the crashing of the waves around her weren't aiding in making anything he said any clearer.

As he held out his jacket, Stella was quick to stand to her feet. She had absolutely no idea who this male was nor what he was capable of. For all she knew, he could have been the one to put this body here that evening. For all she knew, he could have the same plans for her...

Yet fear wasn't what had her standing. It was a foreign need to dominate the situation; if he towered over her, he held the power, and there was something residing in her mind that wasn't willing to let that occur.

Instead, her small hand clamped around the man's wrist with a warning growl that just barely showed her canines. Her eyes darkening into that same glowing red that Scott's often took on when he was reminding those beneath him who was truly in charge. A trait that only alphas of Scott's line of werewolves possessed, yet one she had taken on after feeding from his power for so long and so frequently.

Her other hand worked to grab his cell phone out of his hand as her right foot lifted to press against the male's chest; using the strength she knew had come from her last feeding with Scott, she kicked the male meters away from her with more ease than she had ever thought herself to be capable of.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsite
^
TYSON TANGO
 Posted: Jul 20 2017, 02:22 AM
WEREWOLF (COTM)
Twenty-seven
Dance teacher

Okay...Okay. So maybe this wasn't the greatest idea. From a woman's point of view - hell, from anyone's point of view - his presence was super shady. Here's a dead body washing ashore, and then a random 6'0 male runs up...Then again, the same could be said about her. Running to the body could have all been an act...

But he doubted it. How would he convince her that he was no threat? How did he know that SHE wasn't a threat? He didn't, but Tyson's problem (one of many, anyway) was that he was too trusting. He always saw the good in people, even when it didn't necessarily exist, or was way too hidden by other shit. It wasn't until the truth was shoved in his face that he was proven wrong. Take Ash, for example. Not that Ash was a horrible person - he just did some horrible acts. But Ty hadn't seen the warnings in front of his face.

Anyway. He kept his hands up in hopes to show that he meant zero harm to her. He may look threatening based on his height and muscles, but he was a teddy bear by nature. Not like she would know that. She didn't appear to be someone he should be afraid of but he knew first hand to never underestimate anyone by their size or stature. He learned that from the start.

And he was right. Before he could step back, she grabbed his wrist and gripped it tight. His brows furrowed in confusion as her eyes glowed red and he heard the growl escape her lips. His scent wasn't perfect in his human form but he didn't think she was a werewolf, and she was not an alpha of any pack he was familiar with in town. He felt a shudder run through his spine, though being in control of himself meant he was in no true danger of shifting. His teeth were bared, however, and a growl of his own escaped in a quiet threat of his own.

He wasn't going to attack her - she was frightened, and for all she knew he was the one who did this. For all he knew, so was she.

But as he started to pull his wrist away, she pressed her foot against his chest, grabbed his phone from his hand, and kicked him away. He was agile enough as a wolf to roll and land on his feet, his hand on the sand to steady himself. He growled again, and it took a little more control to refrain from getting angry.

"You could have just asked." Humor was the only way he could think of right then that would deflate some of the tension, or at least the shivers running down his spine. He really wanted to know what she was, and the only way to discover that was by easing his way through the situation. He had to stay calm if he wanted to keep from getting thrown again.

--------------------
'Cause the Sun is low, and I yet have still so far to go. My lonely heart is beating so, tired of the wonder. Well the air is cold, and yonder lies my sleeping soul. By the branches broke like bones, this weakened tree no longer holds. But the night is still, and I have not yet lost my will, oh and I will keep on moving 'till I find my way home. When I need to get home, you're my guiding light.

You’re my guiding light
PMEmail
^
STELLA MAXWELL
 Posted: Aug 12 2017, 12:23 AM
SUCCUBUS
EIGHTEEN
STUDENT

hurts
There was never a 'right' way to deal with an extreme, intense situation. That was why so many of them made the news; everyone acted so differently each and every single time that it ended up making the situation completely unique from any other similar situation of its kind. This, of course, was no different; finding a body only to have someone sneak up on you wasn't exactly a situation that always had a happy ending. A stabbing, drowning or a strangling as an ending, maybe an ending with a shooting... but never a happy ending.

Stella wasn't exactly a creature that had an abundance of strength; she had always been able to charm her way out of situations, but she had never tested that in a situation quite like this because she hadn't ever been in a situation like this... She had absolutely no idea how things were about to go down, especially seeing the man baring his teeth in reply to her more primal attempt to get him to back off.

The redhead was quick to use the man's phone she had grabbed to dial 911 before she flung it off to the side, letting it land in the sand meters away upon seeing it had successfully dialed the emergency line. If this man was suspect, he might make a dart for the phone to prevent 911 from showing up to the scene of the crime which would give Stella time to escape. If not, he'd let the call happen and wait a safe distance from she and the body, collecting his phone only once the emergency responders arrived.

"There aren't too many serial killers that take the time to hear their potential victims out, and those that do tend to get off on it before disregarding their pleas altogether..." Well, according to any horror movie that Stella had ever watched, anyway. It wasn't like she had ever been face-to-face with a serial killer before; this very well could be a first for her, if she was...

Then again, it was clear that at least some of Scott's strength had been rubbing off on her so there was a small part of her that wondered just how long she'd last in a fight with a real werewolf... Still, that wasn't necessarily a risk she was willing to take now of all times.

"Just... keep your distance until the police get here and there won't be any problems..."

--------------------
PMEmailWebsite
^
TYSON TANGO
 Posted: Oct 11 2017, 12:45 AM
WEREWOLF (COTM)
Twenty-seven
Dance teacher

Deep breaths. He had to take deep breaths otherwise his primal nature would take over, and that would earn him absolutely zero favors. It would definitely make things worse; if she was not supernatural, which was not a likely possibility, she'd find out what he was and he could be in big trouble with Marcel. If she was supernatural and he didn't know what she was, she could potentially outmatch him.

And while there were times when he wished for death, where he didn't feel that he had a place in this world anymore, he would not go through with it and even if he did, on his own terms. Not violently by whatever she was - if she was anything supernatural at all.

He saw her dial three number into his cell phone, and nodded softly as she tossed it away. He knew what was probably going through her mind considering how he turned up just as she found the body. He held up his hands as he leaned back, sitting on the sand where he was away from her and away from the phone.

"Well, you aren't wrong. By now, a serial killer would likely have done something." He shrugged, and pulled his knees up, trying to be casual about the situation. He could say he was not a serial killer but it wasn't like she would have reason to believe him. Real serial killers would say the same thing.

He nodded, standing slowly and dusting the sand off the backside of his pants. He wasn't going to approach her, but he also wasn't going to leave himself vulnerable to her in case she did attack. He looked down to the poor girl that brought them into this position and cringed. He wasn't the religious type but he did send off a little prayer to whatever god she may have believed in to send her soul off.

He looked back up to the red head. His words were soft. "You alright?" After her attempt to revive the other girl, she must surely be distraught.

--------------------

You’re my guiding light
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll