BITTERSWEET FOREVER
DISCORD
IC CHAT
MEMBERS
HELLO THERE, LOVELY! WELCOME TO BITTERSWEET FOREVER
please register your first account as your alias in caps. this account will be the account you link your character(s) to; characters must be registered as first and last names in caps, please.
SEATTLE, WA
SET IN: APRIL, 2018
04/21/18 We are currently in the middle of a website-wide revamp, so please be patient with incomplete content! Our website will remain open to new members during this time. If you have any questions, feel free to ask a member in our c-box, or an admin member via PM!

OH, YOUR TOUCH, SO BITTERSWEET

Add Reply
New Poll

kimmi - website administrator
kimmi pst she/her 27 Offline drama 5 years
700 POINTS EARNED
141 POSTS MADE
kimmi - admin
she/her
worker bee
female
married
pisces
PLOT WITH kimmi - admin
→ i'm kimmi!
website admin from california
Hi and welcome! <3 I'm so happy you've found your way to my about me page! My name is Kimmi and I am 25 years old. I was born in Mesa, AZ, adopted at 3 months old, and raised in Arkansas! I've been writing for a little over 15 years now and I've always dreamed of writing for TV shows like The Vampire Diaries, or Pretty Little Liars (Teen Drama is my favorite).

When I was 17, I got very invested with a non-profit organization called To Write Love On Her Arms for personal reasons (we can talk about that privately, I'm very open!) and have since grown to love the idea of public speaking. Because of my work with them and another non-profit called the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, I decided to change my major from Creative Writing to Communications, so I can do more public speaking on a professional level with these organizations. This is what I'm in school for now!

I currently live in San Diego, CA with my husband who is stationed here with the US Navy. We've been married for 5 years and have a hilariously awkward pupper named Stella. Her hobbies include petting her humans and chasing her tail. I knew my husband, Ethan, for 7 months before we got married, and there was a 6 month deployment during that time. In our 5 years together, he's only been home for about 2 of them total.

I am currently in school, as mentioned above, so my schedule changes each semester. At this time, I will be on mostly tuesday/thursday evenings & weekends but I'm always available through AIM @sowrongitskimmi. I also have 2 other jobs aside from my volunteer work and that is running my own Wickless Candle business & working as a Youth Leader at an after school program for elementary school children. This all keeps me very busy but BSF keeps me grounded.

On site, I have 26 characters. There are a range of species and canon lists they come from and I'm always up for a good plot! I'm super awkward, so you normally won't see me in the ICC chat, but I'm always up for AIM (private chat)! If I'm logged in, message me! <3

I also love dramatic plots. I like putting my characters through really heavy sad stuff. Adam Conant, my first character, gets the brunt of it mostly, but metaphorically setting my characters on fire and seeing how they deal is my favorite thing to do.

All in all I'm super friendly and very open! Feel free to talk to me anytime or ask me anything! BSF has become a family for me and I love each and every member! I can't wait to make more lifelong friends through this website!

--------------------

bittersweet forever - site admin
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

NO SPAM NO ADS NO DRAMA