Please register with your character's first and last name in all uppercase.
You can also click for the links to our member c-box & in-character c-box.

We currently have two holiday plots happening! The S.S.R.'s new year's eve party and the satanic bonfire. Members are able to join both or either plot!

Given we are currently undergoing a massive website revamp, we ask that you keep tabs on things that are being updated or changed. You can assess an updated thread of the revamp's progress by clicking here.

Happy holidays and a marvellous new year to all!

Add Reply
New Poll

» Vincent Albright's cell phone
VINCENT ALBRIGHT
 Posted: Aug 31 2015, 11:02 PM
WEREWOLF (COTM)
thirty-five
SWAT

user posted image
1 - (555) - 558-4623
" This is Vince. You know what to do. "

FIRST LAST
555 - xxx - xxxx

FIRST LAST
555 - xxx - xxxx

FIRST LAST
555 - xxx - xxxx
CODES: 1. TEXT MESSAGE | 2. VOICE MAIL | 3. NEW CONTACT

CODE
[dohtml]<center><div style="font-family:georgia; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; color:#2D2729;">ONE NEW TEXT MESSAGE !</div><br>
<div style="width: 400px; padding: 0px 0px 0px 0px; border: 1px solid #2D2729; -moz-border-radius: 30px;"><div style="background: #fff; width: 400px; -moz-border-radius: 15px;"<br><br>
<table><tr>
<td wdith="100"><center>

[IMG]http://placehold.it/100x100[/IMG]

</center></td><td width="225"><div style="background: #e6e6e6; text-align: justify;  padding: 10px; height: 80px; overflow: auto; font-size: 9px; color:#474747; font-family: georgia; line-height: 90%;">

Your message goes here! Be sure to add a 100x100 icon of your character above!

</div>
</td></table>
<br></div></div>
</center><br>[/dohtml]

CODE
[dohtml]<center><div style="font-family:georgia; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; color:#2D2729;">ONE NEW VOICE MESSAGE !</div><br>
<div style="width: 400px; padding: 0px 0px 0px 0px; border: 1px solid #2D2729; -moz-border-radius: 30px;"><div style="background: #fff; width: 400px; -moz-border-radius: 15px;"<br><br>
<table><tr>
<td wdith="100"><center>

</center></td><td width="225"><div style="background: #e6e6e6; text-align: justify;  padding: 10px; height: 80px; overflow: auto; font-size: 9px; color:#474747; font-family: georgia; line-height: 90%;">

Your message goes here! Be sure to add a 100x100 icon of your character above!

</div>
</td></table>
<br></div></div>
</center><br>[/dohtml]

CODE
[dohtml]<center><div style="font-family:georgia; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; color:#2D2729;">ONE NEW CONTACT !</div><br>
<table><tr>
<td wdith="100"><center>

First name & last name<br>
Phone # 44 - xxx - xxxx<br>
Song title & the artist<br><br>

Be sure to add a 100x100 icon of your character above!

</div>
</td></table>
<br></div></div>
</center><br>[/dohtml]

--------------------
no matter how many breaths that you took, you still couldn't breathe
would you kill to save a life?
PMEmail
^
BRADLEY ALBRIGHT
 Posted: Oct 21 2015, 12:54 AM
WEREWOLF (COTM)
TWENTY-SEVEN
ACCOUNTANT

ONE NEW TEXT MESSAGE !

user posted image
Hey. Sorry, phone was off. Eireahann said you've been trying to get in touch?

PMEmailWebsite
^
BRADLEY ALBRIGHT
 Posted: Oct 21 2015, 12:48 PM
WEREWOLF (COTM)
TWENTY-SEVEN
ACCOUNTANT

ONE NEW TEXT MESSAGE !

user posted image
We've talked about this. I came back to make sure you knew about it. That was it. I need to take care of it. It was never my purpose to put any of you in danger.

PMEmailWebsite
^
BRADLEY ALBRIGHT
 Posted: Oct 21 2015, 02:42 PM
WEREWOLF (COTM)
TWENTY-SEVEN
ACCOUNTANT

ONE NEW TEXT MESSAGE !

user posted image
You know I don't want to die. But I sure as hell will if they go after her, or any of you. You said it yourself, if they want to hurt me and they find out about Maizy, or you and Anna, or Eireahann....I need to go and end this before it gets that far. Let's both be real about this, they won't have a hard time believing I left again.

PMEmailWebsite
^
BRADLEY ALBRIGHT
 Posted: Jan 12 2016, 02:11 AM
WEREWOLF (COTM)
TWENTY-SEVEN
ACCOUNTANT

ONE NEW TEXT MESSAGE !

user posted image
Just wanted to give you an update, 10pm on the 11th: 48 hours not using. Talked to Maizy tonight. She asked for the details and I told her most of them. I think it was a good talk.

PMEmailWebsite
^
AIDEN DUNN
 Posted: Dec 21 2016, 10:51 PM
WEREWOLF (COTM)
Eighteen
Sound engineer intern

ONE NEW TEXT MESSAGE !

user posted image
Can I come over? I have gifts for you and norah and kenzie. i know its late.

--------------------
NoFool
So what would you do for fortune and fame Would you give your soul Would you change your name When it comes around Well I ain't that stupid Ain't that dumb I don't need them To get what I want But if it comes around Well let me tell you You can bet my mama Didn't raise, no fool
PMEmail
^
LYDIA MARTIN
 Posted: Nov 5 2017, 02:53 PM
BANSHEE
NINETEEN
STUDENT

ONE NEW TEXT MESSAGE !

user posted image
This happens sometimes, but he usually doesn't take to taunting people like this... He sleepwalks a lot, and I usually find him out in the woods behind our house when he falls back to sleep. It hasn't happened in a while... and he's never taken to being so hostile.

--------------------
there's nothing i can do to save my soul
pmapplicationshiptrackcellinstafbsnaptweete-mail
PMEmailWebsite
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll