Please register with your character's first and last name in all uppercase.
You can also click for the links to our member c-box & in-character c-box.

We currently have two holiday plots happening! The S.S.R.'s new year's eve party and the satanic bonfire. Members are able to join both or either plot!

Given we are currently undergoing a massive website revamp, we ask that you keep tabs on things that are being updated or changed. You can assess an updated thread of the revamp's progress by clicking here.

Happy holidays and a marvellous new year to all!

Add Reply
New Poll

» the housing (wolf) claim
SHANTEL [QUEEN]
 Posted: Dec 22 2017, 08:14 PM
♔ QUEEN BEE
TWENTY-EIGHT
SITE OWNER
SHANTEL is Online

wolf housing
any character applying for a house must have ten posts on-site prior to doing so.

the post below this one is a master list of every character that has a claim that has been accepted to reside on the werewolf sanctuary. this is for your convenience.

This claim list is for the werewolf sanctuary in the Bayou only, as this list has a separate set of rules for those submitting claims than our housing claim.

You can read the rules of the sanctuary here

The werewolf sanctuary consists of pieces of land purchased by local wolves that strive to keep their area vampire and vampire-hybrid free. There are exemptions, of course. Some werewolf families could have adopted hybrid children or simply have vampire friends wishing to visit, for example. You can find all the exemptions linked below.

Just because your family was accepted to reside on the werewolf sanctuary does not mean you do not need to fill out exemption claims should anyone in your character's household be of vampire of vampire-hybrid origins. All vampire and vampire-hybrid beings must apply for exemptions. They can do so in the exemption claim list, located here.

please view the housing claim for housing claims in all other areas of seattle.

Remember, vampires and vampire-hybrids cannot post a claim here unless they have already been granted a permanent exemption by the council.

HOUSING TYPE - House or mansion

CODE
[dohtml]<div class="clsh-bg"><div class="clsh-bg2"><div class="clsh-bg3"><span class="clsh-br"> request to reside! </span></div><div class="CLMC-Bar10"><div class="CLMC-Bar9"></div></div><div class="clsh-bg4" style="background: #ececec; border-bottom: 1px solid #ccc;"> [center]In the <B>WEREWOLF SANCTUARY</B> section, under <B>HOUSING TYPE</B>[/center]<br><br> [b]CHARACTER NAME:[/b] first / last here<br> [b]SPECIES:[/b] character's species<br> [b]GUILTY OF CRIME:[/b] no, or broken supernatural laws here<br> [b]LOOKING FOR ROOMMATES?:[/b] yes/no<br> [b]FAMILY MEMBERS (IF ANY):[/b] first/last/or erase<br> [b]FAMILY MEMBERS (IF ANY):[/b] first/last/or erase<br><br> [b]ANYTHING ELSE TO ADD?:[/B] specifications here. n/a if none </div></div></div>[/dohtml]

--------------------

bittersweet forever - site owner
PMWebsite
^
SHANTEL [QUEEN]
 Posted: Dec 26 2017, 11:15 AM
♔ QUEEN BEE
TWENTY-EIGHT
SITE OWNER
SHANTEL is Online

--------------------

bittersweet forever - site owner
PMWebsite
^
TYSON TANGO
 Posted: Dec 29 2017, 03:52 PM
WEREWOLF (COTM)
Twenty-Eight
Dance teacher

Request to reside!
CHARACTER NAME: Tyson Tango
SPECIES: COTM Werewolf
GUILTY OF CRIME: No
LOOKING FOR ROOMMATES?: Yes

ANYTHING ELSE TO ADD?: I have a steady job as a dance teacher and in a dance theatre company. I'd be open to roommates.

residency granted!
Stipulations have been demanded: Tyson Tango is unable to reside in close proximity to the Dunn family. Tyson Tango can lose his residency should he do anything to warrant it in the council's eye.

--------------------
'Cause the Sun is low, and I yet have still so far to go. My lonely heart is beating so, tired of the wonder. Well the air is cold, and yonder lies my sleeping soul. By the branches broke like bones, this weakened tree no longer holds. But the night is still, and I have not yet lost my will, oh and I will keep on moving 'till I find my way home. When I need to get home, you're my guiding light.

You’re my guiding light
PMEmail
^
DAMON GRAYSON
 Posted: Jan 1 2018, 04:36 PM
WEREWOLF (COTM)
TWENTY-SIX
SSR AGENT

please add my claim!
In the WEREWOLF SANCTUARY section, under HOUSING TYPE

CHARACTER NAME: damon grayson
SPECIES: werewolf (cotm)
GUILTY OF CRIME: no
LOOKING FOR ROOMMATES?: no
ANYTHING ELSE TO ADD?: n/a

residency granted!
Stipulations have been demanded: Should there ever be a serious altercation involving Geoff or his back, any of Geoff's approved pack mates could be temporarily forced off the sanctuary or put on probation. This would limit the number of people on the sanctuary that are aligned with a potential threat.
PMWebsite
^
WILLOW KNOWLES
 Posted: Jan 3 2018, 02:35 PM
WEREWOLF (COTM)
TWENTY-THREE
WAITRESS

request to reside!
In the WEREWOLF SANCTUARY section, under HOUSE

CHARACTER NAME: Willow Knowles
SPECIES: Werewolf (COTM)
GUILTY OF CRIME: No
LOOKING FOR ROOMMATES?: No
ANYTHING ELSE TO ADD?: I will be residing with Tyson Tango as his roommate.

residency granted!
Stipulations have been demanded: Willow will have to meet with the werewolf council face-to-face, as they do not know her personally. It has been stipulated that she must read and acknowledge Tyson's own stipulations for residing on the werewolf sanctuary prior to residing with him, as she will be his roommate.
PMEmailWebsite
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll