Please register with your character's first and last name in all uppercase.
You can also click for the links to our member c-box & in-character c-box.

We currently have two holiday plots happening! The S.S.R.'s new year's eve party and the satanic bonfire. Members are able to join both or either plot!

Given we are currently undergoing a massive website revamp, we ask that you keep tabs on things that are being updated or changed. You can assess an updated thread of the revamp's progress by clicking here.

Happy holidays and a marvellous new year to all!

Add Reply
New Poll

» Character adoption [MALE | CANON | NIKITA]
ALEXANDRA UDINOV
 Posted: Dec 19 2016, 02:09 PM
HYBRID (HUMAN/VAMPIRE)
TWENTY-ONE
FIELD AGENT

Ryan Fletcher
preferred play-by is: Noah Bean

Ryan Fletcher is a CIA Agent and analyst who was framed by the Division for the assassination of a Chilean Presidential candidate and was rescued by Nikita. He quickly becomes Nikita's ally upon learning of the Division's existence, promising to help find the group of officials who sanction the Division.

It was Amanda who ended up clearing Ryan's name upon seeing just how useful he would be to the Division and eventually pinned the assassination of the Chilean Presidential Candidate on the Deputy Director of the CIA in an attempt to recruit Ryan into the Division. However, Ryan had a brother who served in the military and got killed by private military contractors to cover up for an illegal mine. As a result, Ryan dedicated himself to bringing down people who abused their power to hide the truth. He understands Amanda is trying to manipulate him but because he is aware of Nikita's mission to bring the Division down, he has decided to play along.

Ryan uses his position with the CIA to work alongside the Division and any information he is able to get out of the Division, he passes on to Nikita, Michael or Alex in hopes they will be able to use it to bring the Division down once and for all.

Please use the reply code templates which can be located HERE!
SARA! ♥

--------------------
i don't trust nobody and nobody trusts me
pmapplicationshiptrackcellinstafbsnaptweete-mail
PMEmailWebsite
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll